All Categories

items and other defense offense boosts not working STILL

Search
Aug 10, 2017, 16:5308/10/17
07/06/15

Since the thread was closed LONG before the issue was taken care of i guess i have to create a new thread. The offensive items equiped is still not showing or counting in raids and battle grounds . And not all the defensive bonuses are stakcking correctly. The community manager said this would be fixed on next update but that was latest news over 2 weeks ago. Any updates? Plus suggestion please dont close thread til issue is fixed. doesnt make sense as it implies its over but its not
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 11, 2017, 08:2308/11/17
09/17/15

goodgawdnoooo said:

Since the thread was closed LONG before the issue was taken care of i guess i have to create a new thread. The offensive items equiped is still not showing or counting in raids and battle grounds . And not all the defensive bonuses are stakcking correctly. The community manager said this would be fixed on next update but that was latest news over 2 weeks ago. Any updates? Plus suggestion please dont close thread til issue is fixed. doesnt make sense as it implies its over but its not

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.