All Categories

Offer !

Offer !

Search
Jun 13, 2017, 07:4706/13/17
08/10/15

Offer !

Hello all ! Just a question ! I am thinking to buy the offer with the 3 legendary dragon chests and the 3 keys !

My question is ..i have already 3 legendary items..if i buy it ..i will take 3 unique items that i dont have or there is a chance

to take even one from the items that i already have ?

I would appreciate an answer even from Admins even from guys that know the answer !

Ty :)
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 13, 2017, 09:3806/13/17
09/17/15
olneycomputer said:

Hello all ! Just a question ! I am thinking to buy the offer with the 3 legendary dragon chests and the 3 keys !

My question is ..i have already 3 legendary items..if i buy it ..i will take 3 unique items that i dont have or there is a chance

to take even one from the items that i already have ?

I would appreciate an answer even from Admins even from guys that know the answer !

Ty :)
Hi! You won't necessarily receive Unique Items form that Chests. The thing is that Items are given randomly, and theoretically, you even have a chance to get 3 same Items.
Jun 21, 2017, 09:5806/21/17
08/07/15

I was lucky and got three unique items (no duplicates) from the Champions Chest Offer :)

That being said, those who are considering buying this should do it before you start any level 81+ BGs .. this will increase the odds that you will receive 3 unique items.

also those considering buying keys for chests, be aware that your chance of getting a unique item is roughly 5-7%.

if you do buy keys, i would recommend getting them only the PURPLE chests.
Jul 8, 2017, 23:2107/08/17
08/31/16
I have purchased the 3 legendary dragon chest and only got one unique item out of 3 i had 2 defensive items already and 2 offensives items as well now after the purchase i was only at 5 legendary dragon items. its very random sad thing is all three items were dragon legendary cruel talons i took the strongs of the 3 and equiped it. but very low odds you will get 3 different items
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 10, 2017, 11:4107/10/17
09/17/15
mommadragon71 said:

I have purchased the 3 legendary dragon chest and only got one unique item out of 3 i had 2 defensive items already and 2 offensives items as well now after the purchase i was only at 5 legendary dragon items. its very random sad thing is all three items were dragon legendary cruel talons i took the strongs of the 3 and equiped it. but very low odds you will get 3 different items
The Item you receive from a Chest is always random. We cannot guarantee that you'll get a unique Item each time.