All Categories

Advice in buying champion packs

Search
Dec 28, 2016, 12:4412/28/16

buy them when you have nothing.  that way you are getting something for your money and it wont feel as bad when you get the same exact item twice later in the game.  either that or do what i did. wait till later and spend 33k in gems for an axe.  your call.  there is a reason they only let you do it once.  makes it seem valuable but it isnt.  
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 29, 2016, 09:4812/29/16
09/17/15
Unfortunately, there can be some cases when you receive an Item you already have from a Chest. However, nobody said it will be a unique one. So by buying a pack or opening any other chest, you must acknowledge the risk.
Dec 31, 2016, 20:4412/31/16

I didn't assume unique.  I assumed random.  I assert the system isn't random.  I will get a truckload of certain items...but rings, weapons, rarely do I see those.  dragon armor?   I could open a freaking store with the amount of that I have broken.  I probably get that item 33% of the time if a dragon item is rewarded.

So while I don't expect unique or being able to buy the item of my choice...I'd settle for random.   I think I have a feel for what random feels like both in keys/boxes and in regular rewards in general and it definitely is not random.
Jan 1, 2017, 00:2901/01/17
10/11/15
jeff said:

I didn't assume unique.  I assumed random.  I assert the system isn't random.  I will get a truckload of certain items...but rings, weapons, rarely do I see those.  dragon armor?   I could open a freaking store with the amount of that I have broken.  I probably get that item 33% of the time if a dragon item is rewarded.

So while I don't expect unique or being able to buy the item of my choice...I'd settle for random.   I think I have a feel for what random feels like both in keys/boxes and in regular rewards in general and it definitely is not random.
LOL tell me about it I got 3 legendary items of the same kind in a row. 
Jan 1, 2017, 16:2101/01/17
well if i get another legendary piece of dragon gear it will be armor because you cant have enough armor.  need a suit for every day of the week
Jan 23, 2017, 19:4001/23/17
09/18/15

Adrian said:

jeff said:

LOL tell me about it I got 3 legendary items of the same kind in a row. 

There'es a 1,56% chance of that happening. If this is normal, then you have to do thousands of level 81+ BGs to get even close to a full set. I'll either be old as Methusaleh before that happens, or simply quit the game :)

As Jeff said - random would be an immense improvement. You'll not get this feeling of being "had" all the time.