About that New League System...

6 Replies
ngomaichi
9 December, 2016, 4:32 AM UTC

Hi,

I am genuinely concerned about how the new League System will be an improvement over the current mmr system.

I have two main questions:

1) Will it be possible to achieve Immortal League queing USW only (in the current MMR system if you want 2000 MMR you have to que EU which sucks for none EU residents)?

2) USW and USE solo q is abominably cancerous and losing players everyday - mainly because from the bottom we have smurfs eating people alive, and from the top you have massive fat five que stacks. Will we finally see a balanced solo que option that removes the unfair advantage 5 man ques accrue?

Thanks WZA - I genuinely hope this new patch works...because HoN is nearly unplayable for many players.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relax more: message tones, happy new year 2017 ringtone, free ringtones

UTC +7:00
hiddenbelow.com
14 December, 2016, 11:54 AM UTC
Did anyone understand what he said? MMR? USW? WTF?
UTC +1:00
gunde.m
15 December, 2016, 1:18 PM UTC
Me no understand nothing. Feeling big pain between my ears.
UTC +1:00
Blasphemy
15 December, 2016, 10:22 PM UTC
dunno.. some kinda secret coding, maybe he can give us a lil what he is talking about
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Adrian
16 December, 2016, 6:26 AM UTC
Yes I totally agree with you HoN suks. If you don't have the deep pockets don't bother come over to Nords its less stressful and not so money minded but once in a while those developers do get this thing call  Moneylust and come up with crazy deals to get us to spend. Sometimes you do meet the occasional Ars oles that have nothing better to do than to pay you a visit during non pvp event time but by and by its quite a friendly enviroment. 
UTC +8:00
Bunnyz
16 December, 2016, 6:50 AM UTC

wahhh a game with a combat element and watch the poor little lambs cry T_T

Seriously why post if you don't like the game - if your crying about combat in non pvp event times err there is a thing called catacombs O.o

Sigh it must be nice to not like a game and still take the time to post negative comments ..... you don't like nords? well no-one is gonna care if you just disappear.

Is there cashshop involved? yes but you know that  because its a f2p game ........

.... So many complainers and so little time to beat them up ......sends op a carrot and a double bunny kick to the groin <3

UTC +7:00
Adrian
16 December, 2016, 10:29 AM UTC
I simply agree with him about HoN and suggest him to come over and try Nords and that once in a while its not a bed of roses too in Nords but nothing to scream about what.
UTC +8:00
1659887 users registered; 33377 topics; 252046 posts; our newest member:tatakbubu11