Retire players

10 Replies
Adrian
20 September, 2016, 6:36 AM UTC
Won't it be great if after 1 month  of not logging in that player's character gets auto booted out of clan and a sign hangs over that character's stronghold that reads " RETIRED " and nobody can raid it? :D
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 September, 2016, 11:34 AM UTC
Adrian said:

Won't it be great if after 1 month  of not logging in that player's character gets auto booted out of clan and a sign hangs over that character's stronghold that reads " RETIRED " and nobody can raid it? :D
But he can't become a farm for the rest then :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Adrian
20 September, 2016, 12:15 PM UTC
Ok then just disband from clan and highlight RETIRED then :)
Blasphemy
20 September, 2016, 8:15 PM UTC

I agree, why not have inactives auto kicked out...

if they are inactive they dont lose  their stats , they be shown inactive...

when they awake they will be in a bubble for the game to see, and be protected so they have time to adjust... no need to harbor inactives

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 September, 2016, 11:12 AM UTC

Clan leaders should be the ones interested in keeping only active members and monitoring their players' activity.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Adrian
21 September, 2016, 12:15 PM UTC
Have you ever joined a dormant clan before. Where everybody including the clan leader is retired Long Time Ago?
lemondjx
23 October, 2016, 5:37 AM UTC
Adrian said:

Have you ever joined a dormant clan before. Where everybody including the clan leader is retired Long Time Ago?
sometimes players are in so many games , it might take 2 or 4 days before they get to a city. so many cool games.
UTC +7:00
Primus
23 October, 2016, 7:12 AM UTC
lemondjx said:
sometimes players are in so many games , it might take 2 or 4 days before they get to a city. so many cool games.
"If you are everywhere - you are nowhere".
Blasphemy
24 October, 2016, 5:47 PM UTC

lemondjx said:

Adrian said:

Thats not an active player...

if you wanna tend to so many games then it's your responsibility to keep your account active 

or become someone farm because of it....
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
hiddenbelow.com
24 October, 2016, 8:56 PM UTC
I think it would just make the game look bad if the map is full of "retired" strongholds (Actually it already is, it just doesn't LOOK that bad). And just boot players yourself if you're a clan leader.
UTC +1:00
Blasphemy
25 October, 2016, 12:31 PM UTC
auto boot is fine but putting inactive on a strong hold is lazy, scout first.. in other means just play the game 
1780885 users registered; 48433 topics; 287388 posts; our newest member:bm1