Storm Riders Looking for Members!

14 Replies
M.BlackStarVega
19 August, 2015, 3:08 AM UTC

Greetings to all!

My name is Starless, one of the Advisors of a Very popular, up and coming, powerful clan on Nords.

We are looking for Active members, that want to be part of something special. To be part of a clan that strives on team work, communication, tactics, and a Desire to be Recognized among Every Other Clan. 

The level you must be is 40, a level that can easily be achieved... and if you want to be part of this clan, it will be all well worth it.

We also communicate on a Free program called, "Team Speak".

If anybody has a question or anything, please e mail me, Or please feel free to post your questions/comments here.

*The picture above was taken by  Skald, assistant of King Bjorn, as Storm Riders were training to attack Certain Enemy Clans.

Fighter Black Star Vega, Knights Templar.Warrior UNI
UTC +0:00
turbomaster74
19 August, 2015, 3:35 AM UTC
Wow Silver, what big arms u have. Wow, Starless, what big ears you have.  Wow, Destroyer, what big teeth you have.  Wow, Gabstar what big.......XXXXX   ;-)
UTC +5:00
M.BlackStarVega
19 August, 2015, 3:37 AM UTC

turbomaster74 said:

Wow Silver, what big arms u have. Wow, Starless, what big ears you have.  Wow, Destroyer, what big teeth you have.  Wow, Gabstar what big.......XXXXX   ;-)

Oh ...my... ... grrr

*claps hands*

Come On Now!! Focus !
Jones Mcgee
19 August, 2015, 3:55 AM UTC
Starless has a nice red winky ;)
josh2cool2
19 August, 2015, 4:33 AM UTC
Don't i look fabulous? xD
UTC +6:00
Blasphemy
19 August, 2015, 1:25 PM UTC

I do not know what's funnier, little stars post or the comments

but I don't think I have laughed from a post in a while, thanks guys lolz

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
turbomaster74
22 August, 2015, 7:21 AM UTC
On a serious note.  Activity is a must.  We love that daily firedrake award we get.  If you are looking for a good, organized clan, where we are all brothers and sisters with a GROUCHY MOTHER.  You have found the right page.  GO STORM RIDERS!!!!
M.BlackStarVega
22 August, 2015, 7:30 AM UTC

LOL, Yeah! Ride that Lighting Bolt Of DOOM!

"When the Wind and Cloud Combine, the Fish with Golden Scales Becomes a Dragon!"

Way to go, "Fisharefriends".

Olivius Prime
22 August, 2015, 7:50 PM UTC
Come to our dark side :)
Smokey
josh2cool2
22 August, 2015, 8:26 PM UTC
Thanks starless :D
UTC +6:00
Meadran
25 August, 2015, 5:27 PM UTC
Most definitely the best recruiting post thus far:)  
"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."-G.K Chesterton
Ailedramon
27 August, 2015, 8:08 PM UTC

hum...

turbomaster74
17 September, 2015, 7:45 AM UTC

We have bumped the Clan Level Requirement to 50 Plus.  Experienced players please inquire.  If you are just starting out, please feel free to join our sister clan SR2.  If you have any questions message me at coordinates -134, -74.

SRS Advisor

Destroyer of Al

Mattius
31 March, 2016, 1:30 AM UTC

WOW! This is blast from the past :)

SRS is still Recruiting of course ... We are an OBELISK clan and looking for VERY active players (minimum lvl 65+) who are willing to train and send defense to our obelisks. Please MSG me (Mattius) in game for an invite.

Storm Riders operates under the philosophy of equally contributing to all clan tasks such as clan missions, clan tournaments and obelisk defense.

We have a fun environment with plenty of friendly , helpful clan mates to assist with resources or castle defense.

Instead of getting ravaged by the storms of war, join us and ride above the rest!

UTC +10:00
Mattius
28 March, 2017, 4:53 PM UTC

The Storm Family of clans has expanded!

To join our main clan we require level 70+ and 2.8 million DEF as a minimum guideline... Storm Riders (SRS) has been a top clan for over a year and held FIRST place for much of that time. We require all SRS members to remain active, communicate and defend our obelisks. one benefit of being in SRS is you automatically get a 5% OFF and 5% DEF bonus JUST for being a member (thanks to our achievements) - we also have ample elixers for those willing to send DEF to our obelisks. (quota for veteran players starts at 40,000 per day) 

Storm Bringers (SBG) is our second clan and requires level 60+ and 500K DEF to join. SBG is a bit more relaxed and is a great place to join and learn the game under the guidance of experienced Nords players. All SBG members can qualify to join our main clan by simply working towards the minimum join requirements :) -- SBG members enjoy a 3% OFF and 3% DEF bonus
UTC +10:00
1775599 users registered; 47782 topics; 285440 posts; our newest member:pfhr