Comments
Jul 17, 2015, 17:2207/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:41(edited)
11/05/14

i guess we went of topic sorry :)

Jul 18, 2015, 02:5607/18/15
Jul 18, 2015, 03:03(edited)
06/18/14

NGOC  im shure many would not mind paying but the facts our over the last 10 years more and more games have had to go F2P to survive 

This has become the standard model for a vast majority of games out there 

I have also edited your last post to fallow forums rules  

Jul 20, 2015, 17:1807/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

standard doesn't mean good  nor that u have to do that way most of the BEST things in this planet are not standard usually standard are the lame one

feel free to settle for lameness if that's ur goal i aim to something original far away from standard
Jul 20, 2015, 17:2407/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

it's funny to see how the worst human being always hide behind the rule when someone point out their defects instead of reflect over how idiots they are they just look at some lame forum rule to defend their weak-minded position

grats in proving my point. Worst attitude toward a game ever 

game are all about being fair and fair play and you are doing the complete opposite you are not playing this as a game you are not trying to be fair u are ruining this for everybody that actually look for a "game" 

find a better job don't play this game as your job
Jul 23, 2015, 19:2407/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14
all of you non paying player or so called free players, if we had no players that would invest to enjoy their game, there would be no game at all, you watch TV or use internet for free? 
Sep 2, 2015, 10:5009/02/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:56(edited)
11/05/14

fair play ? are we kidding me or what?

If after a week of the birth of Heores of North, the Clan of the Malice had a score difference of thousands of points compared to other clans,

I can not think that in a week, all members have spent thousands of dollars to buy emeralds and grow so 'quickly.

I do not think in your guild, there is fair play.

But I think that you have conquered all the monuments in a few days, to the level 5 and the difference from the other guilds and 'remarkable.

then, seeing the situation, many players have decisio to abandon the game.

We do not like to play with players that have advantages, but we like to play honestly so 'as in all online games.

If you are the first, and not 'for your merit, remember.

Sep 2, 2015, 13:4009/02/15
03/27/14

Ngoc said:

is it so hard to understand we dont want a free game we want to pay for the service but we want all to pay the same and all to have the same resource we dont need problematic people that need a pay to win method to feel less of losers in life u already have 8 games like that make 1 plarium where NORMAL people can play with no advantages

we ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR IT... not for free like this comment is trying to make people believe (saying an obvious lie) to try to discredit the opinion 

give us a real strategy game where everybody has access at the SAME resource no advantage for no money and make us pay for play it make keep it fair

please make just ONE server ONE game for normal people

it sounds like a good suggestion, but in the wrong spot as NORDS was already created, and was built so anyone and everyone can play as they wish

maybe suggesting this idea in the suggestion and feedback thread?

Sep 4, 2015, 23:0709/04/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

Ngoc said:

it's funny to see how the worst human being always hide behind the rule when someone point out their defects instead of reflect over how idiots they are they just look at some lame forum rule to defend their weak-minded position

grats in proving my point. Worst attitude toward a game ever 

game are all about being fair and fair play and you are doing the complete opposite you are not playing this as a game you are not trying to be fair u are ruining this for everybody that actually look for a "game" 

find a better job don't play this game as your job

No, games are all about being profitable and you and other free players who are expressing toward the same vein are only deluding yourselves in thinking it can be anything else. There is nothing wrong for payers to have the advantage in a micro-transaction game, if you don't like it, you should be looking into other options instead of venting your frustrations on a game that was clearly geared toward paying users.

Also, there is no need to be rude and malicious in your comments just because you disagree in something, that just shows how immature and anti-social you are, while not lending any strength to your 'opinion' or 'argument', if we can even call your posts that.

Just to be clear here, I am a free player and have been so all my life, in case someone is going to make a silly comment that my opinions are biased because I might be a payer myself.
Sep 5, 2015, 10:4809/05/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

everyone and 'free to spend their money as they see fit, but to spend thousands of money in a game like this with innumerable problems of graphics, settings and management of the game, I do not think it's worth, no money lost.

this and 'my opinion, also every time you write to support, not help you to solve problems, but they give only general answers.

So, why 'to spend money in a game like this, when you're still having the same problems for weeks? it makes no sense

Sep 6, 2015, 15:2709/06/15
03/27/14

Falco said:

everyone and 'free to spend their money as they see fit, but to spend thousands of money in a game like this with innumerable problems of graphics, settings and management of the game, I do not think it's worth, no money lost.

this and 'my opinion, also every time you write to support, not help you to solve problems, but they give only general answers.

So, why 'to spend money in a game like this, when you're still having the same problems for weeks? it makes no sense

Every game when it's first released the players jump to be the best, the cc players seem to know whom and where to go to get the best out of the challenges, and the rewards you get for hitting the top in the weekly pay out, you don't have to be a coiner to get great rewards, you just have to be quick and knowing how to play the game, and that is exactly what a lot have done, the first months rewards in the challenges where easiest for those who know plarium games, and the rewards they got from it I imagine was epic,

Now I didn't jump in nords and get into the best of clans, But in Pirates I did, and the rewards I got the first month because I new what I was doing was awesome, I didn't coin I used my head, and new that if I wanted the top 10 rewards I needed to do it now, and think fast, because soon that would be harder challenge to gain... I got rubys quick there free rubies I didn't have to coin to get,

This was my advantage in knowing how plarium works, and can be yours when a new game comes again of plariums....

Sep 6, 2015, 16:1309/06/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14

Blasphemy said:

Falco said:

Every game when it's first released the players jump to be the best, the cc players seem to know whom and where to go to get the best out of the challenges, and the rewards you get for hitting the top in the weekly pay out, you don't have to be a coiner to get great rewards, you just have to be quick and knowing how to play the game, and that is exactly what a lot have done, the first months rewards in the challenges where easiest for those who know plarium games, and the rewards they got from it I imagine was epic,

Now I didn't jump in nords and get into the best of clans, But in Pirates I did, and the rewards I got the first month because I new what I was doing was awesome, I didn't coin I used my head, and new that if I wanted the top 10 rewards I needed to do it now, and think fast, because soon that would be harder challenge to gain... I got rubys quick there free rubies I didn't have to coin to get,

This was my advantage in knowing how plarium works, and can be yours when a new game comes again of plariums....

I play on Soldier Inc. for 2 years, and 'what my main game, North and' only a side game and I and many other players, we are experiencing significant problems.

no criticism of the game, because I think a good game but it has many bugs and problems to solve, that's all

Sep 10, 2015, 07:1509/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

PrinceApathos said:

It's just the nature of the game. As fun as games are intended to be what has to be understood is that at the end of the day the developers of the game have bills to pay, and for a game with no asking price such as Nords the primary means of paying those bills has to become giving people an incentive to pay out for advantages in the game. It's a pretty genius business model in some respects because the primary means of remaining competitive with others is to pay money to combat the advantages that they have. 

That being said Nords is one of the more fair games I've played that operates in this way. For one thing you can actually naturally find everything you need. In a lot of similar games the only ways to find the rough equivalents of keys or whatever is to purchase them, whereas in Nords you can have keys dropping pretty frequently and can get legendary units just from playing. Paying to play kind of expedites the process of growing as a player but there is nothing that anyone in Malice has that you couldn't theoretically have just by playing. That's as fair as a game can get while remaining a viable business in my eyes.

That is all totally irrelevant to the topic and I apologize though. I'm just saying. I'm not even in Malice myself, but they aren't doing anything unfair. 

I guess you had not played Villagers & heroes reborn, they are 100% not pay to win so maybe Nords should take notes from Mad Otters.