All Categories

Ob defense

Ob defense

Search
Jul 10, 2017, 01:0507/10/17
07/06/15

Ob defense

My players are reporting that legendary units are being kill even in small attacks which normally wouldnt touch them. ie an attack on a ob by enemy sending 25k to an ob with over 10 mil defense and players losing legendary units. I am acting cheif of a clan but havent actually been given the leader mantle so i can only report what i have been told. If ob defense is affected by the same bug that has offense items not showing it is also a serious error
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 10, 2017, 11:4407/10/17
09/17/15
goodgawdnoooo said:

My players are reporting that legendary units are being kill even in small attacks which normally wouldnt touch them. ie an attack on a ob by enemy sending 25k to an ob with over 10 mil defense and players losing legendary units. I am acting cheif of a clan but havent actually been given the leader mantle so i can only report what i have been told. If ob defense is affected by the same bug that has offense items not showing it is also a serious error
That bug is just visual, it won't affect gameplay.
Jul 10, 2017, 23:5907/10/17
07/06/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

goodgawdnoooo said:

again i get your saying what you are paid to say. But when my players are losing legendaries on a small attack that is obviously more then visual. now i would love to supply you with pics showing a 25k attack that kills legendaries but unfortuantely i cant. along with the offesive glitch you should be fixing this is something your programmers should also look into. When units are lost it IS MORE THEN VISUAL. I hope you will stop misleading your players admit there is an issue let your players know your trying to resolve it and keep them updated on progress instead of encouraging them to spend more money when the problem is on YOUR end
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 11, 2017, 09:0507/11/17
09/17/15
goodgawdnoooo said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

goodgawdnoooo said:

again i get your saying what you are paid to say. But when my players are losing legendaries on a small attack that is obviously more then visual. now i would love to supply you with pics showing a 25k attack that kills legendaries but unfortuantely i cant. along with the offesive glitch you should be fixing this is something your programmers should also look into. When units are lost it IS MORE THEN VISUAL. I hope you will stop misleading your players admit there is an issue let your players know your trying to resolve it and keep them updated on progress instead of encouraging them to spend more money when the problem is on YOUR end
If you suspect that there's a bug in battle calculations, please inform Support. Legendaries can be lost in any battle. If you don't have many supportive Units. Moreover, I'm sure that it's happening not in all battles, but only in a few of them.