All Categories

Plarium Live Stream! August 11, 2:00 p.m. UTC?

Search
DeletedCharacter
Aug 10, 2016, 12:5308/10/16

Want to find out about the exciting new updates that are planned for your favorite games? Do you have questions about Plarium games for the people who work on them? If so, this is your chance to get in the know!

On Thursday, August 11, at 2:00 p.m. UTC, Plarium is launching a Q&A Live Stream for players of all Plarium games!

Our hosts will be giving you the lowdown on the updates you can expect in the near future, as well as answering your questions live!

In this episode we'll be talking about:

-The Emitter Carnage Event

-Flag Tournaments

-August Special Events

The fun doesn’t stop there! All viewers will have the chance to win 20,000 Crystals, Rubies, Emeralds, Diamonds, Sapphires, or Drachmas to help them succeed in their chosen game: simply subscribe to the Plarium YouTube channel to enter the draw!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9whMMW-d82I

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 11, 2016, 14:4908/11/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:50(edited)
11/05/14

I was late to login literally the last 3 minutes you were closing. I am very displeased you chose to give only 24 hours notice and a weekday morning/early afternoon for most. I missed 31 of the 34 minutes but it seems I'm not sure if you were answering peoples questions in comments, there was not much of a showing and I didnt see anyone from Nords.. You mentioned you will be holding another one of these, like i said there werent many but a few questions in comments i dont think you were answering any? 

can we schedule in a meeting at a more mainstream time for the active community who wants to partake, maybe on a weekend possible or weekday evening so people can actually be given time and opportunity to show up.. Also are you not going to be taking on a voice chat to answer questions live i thought this was the purpose of this stream but no questions seemed to be answered, i only saw a single person post his/her co-ords for the 20k ems prize, i dont care about the ems and sure others there were dissapointed to find there was no questons being answered..

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 12, 2016, 12:0308/12/16
09/17/15

jlgee said:

I was late to login literally the last 3 minutes you were closing. I am very displeased you chose to give only 24 hours notice and a weekday morning/early afternoon for most. I missed 31 of the 34 minutes but it seems I'm not sure if you were answering peoples questions in comments, there was not much of a showing and I didnt see anyone from Nords.. You mentioned you will be holding another one of these, like i said there werent many but a few questions in comments i dont think you were answering any? 

can we schedule in a meeting at a more mainstream time for the active community who wants to partake, maybe on a weekend possible or weekday evening so people can actually be given time and opportunity to show up.. Also are you not going to be taking on a voice chat to answer questions live i thought this was the purpose of this stream but no questions seemed to be answered, i only saw a single person post his/her co-ords for the 20k ems prize, i dont care about the ems and sure others there were dissapointed to find there was no questons being answered..

Hi, jlgee!

Our Vidoe Stream had a specific topic, so we were answering only those questions which were about Tournaments and August events.

We'll try to find the best window for most players, so if you have any ideas about when it should be launched, please let me know.

And we will consider your feedback about a late notice. 

Aug 15, 2016, 19:4408/15/16
11/04/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi jlgee! 

Our Vidoe Stream had a specific topic, so we were answering only those questions which were about Tournaments and August events.

We'll try to find the best window for most players, so if you have any ideas about when it should be launched, please let me know.

And we will consider your feedback about a late notice. 

Hi Alyona, 

It would be nice if people get informed about things like this on a earlyer base..
Not 24 hrs. before it happens.
I think that is what jlgee tries to say in first instance.

And i must say i agree to that,

there are people from all over the world on Nords (also nothing about Nords was discussed in the Q&A ) that didn't even read that message till that Q&A was already over.

So a day or 2 - 3 Notice before a event like this or any other event starts would be Highly apreciated by the players of the game.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 17, 2016, 08:5708/17/16
Aug 17, 2016, 08:57(edited)
09/17/15

Rick41 said:

Hi Alyona, 

It would be nice if people get informed about things like this on a earlyer base..
Not 24 hrs. before it happens.
I think that is what jlgee tries to say in first instance.

And i must say i agree to that,

there are people from all over the world on Nords (also nothing about Nords was discussed in the Q&A ) that didn't even read that message till that Q&A was already over.

So a day or 2 - 3 Notice before a event like this or any other event starts would be Highly apreciated by the players of the game.

Hi, Rick41!

That's a good point. We will post News in advance for the future videos.