Raids coming back 0 resources

2 Replies
Blasphemy
14 October, 2016, 2:31 PM UTC

I know there is a limited in raids in Nords, 

but i haven't been getting the notices when i had gotten to that limit i don't find out until my troops hit and i get the pretty lil tab that show 0 0 0

why give us raids and not allow us to use them freely?

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
FaZi
15 October, 2016, 7:09 AM UTC

just to add

this bug took place in pirates too for some of my BH players, they reported it to support but reply was captain log resets on day 7 while raid limit is reset after actual hour & minutes. (Failure of coding team)

This issue was reported multiple times, was brought in CM attention as well but sadly we have no update over this.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Blasphemy
20 October, 2016, 11:32 AM UTC

well my bug above was a mistake of my own, Nords you get 5000k resources once you get that amount you can't raid any more 

even if you have raids, which i don't understand, many players among nords are having a ale issue, we need these raids with a no limit :\

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
1665343 users registered; 34156 topics; 253435 posts; our newest member:hally sul