Clan chat and other chats made for clan conversation keep getting deleted or erased

4 Replies
Rick41
7 September, 2016, 3:35 PM UTC

Hi i don't know if this belongs to the mayor changes that wil never be done or the small fixes that maybe be done but:

It would be AWSOME NICE if the chats would not be deleted / erased every time.

thank you
UTC -1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2016, 12:00 PM UTC
Our devs are considering this suggestion.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Rick41
8 September, 2016, 7:31 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Our devs are considering this suggestion.

Thank you Alyona Kolomiitseva

Because we are only one day further after i post that message, and now it happened for the 2nd time..

its getting a bit annoying having to write messages to the clan over and over again and missing out on messages people place.

UTC -1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 September, 2016, 9:28 AM UTC
I understand...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Mattius
10 September, 2016, 7:30 AM UTC

I agree :)

We have a chat section for "Standing Orders" and its a pain to keep re-doing them each time chat is cleared... this is a VERY important section for our clan and contains vital info, that if erased, could lead to potential "friendly fire"

I too hope that chat is no longer erased in future :)
UTC +10:00
1665577 users registered; 33892 topics; 253500 posts; our newest member:orlandoloper