All Categories

OB Defense Power Number

OB Defense Power Number

Search
Jul 6, 2016, 21:0407/06/16
12/23/15

OB Defense Power Number

How is the OB defense power number as shown in clan statistics calculated?  For more clarity what is or is not included in the number, and how can the OB def. number be greater than the total def. number?  Thanks
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 7, 2016, 07:4807/07/16
Jul 7, 2016, 07:49(edited)
09/21/15

Premium units base value is calculated only, their provided bonus is not calculated towards the OB defense.

Player boosts from items, runes etc are calculated. 

These are the main points i know of, maybe there is something else also.

In our forum we had a detailed thread about this in past but i couldn't find it now. Will try to give you link
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 8, 2016, 13:2908/08/16
09/17/15
Moved to Game Discussion.
Aug 10, 2016, 12:0808/10/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14

United Force (UN2) has only 1 obelisk, statistics are taken and updated on an excel spreadsheet atleast once or twice a month. I have been meaning to ask this but my care for the game has steadily been declining so hasnt been a priority but since im here.

Using the base obelisk defense (top #) it shows just under 28 million, but when I add up the base obelisk defense #s from the clan statistics page it comes up to over 34million. Please explain this cause it seems to me your giving only 27million credit for over 34million in actual defense..

Aug 10, 2016, 13:3508/10/16
Aug 10, 2016, 13:38(edited)
07/09/15
The actual OB Deference is the bottom number under the Garrison Tab under the troops.  Not at the top.  Then add Plus 5 percent Def for every level of the OB max 25 percent.  We have taken quite a few Obelisks and know this is true.  If you know the exact value of an Obelisk and can kill 51 Percent of the Defense in one Strike, It will kick the opposing Team out of the Obelisk.  Send more than that and you still force them out but you lose more offence.
Aug 10, 2016, 16:0308/10/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14

turbomaster74 said:

The actual OB Deference is the bottom number under the Garrison Tab under the troops.  Not at the top.  Then add Plus 5 percent Def for every level of the OB max 25 percent.  We have taken quite a few Obelisks and know this is true.  If you know the exact value of an Obelisk and can kill 51 Percent of the Defense in one Strike, It will kick the opposing Team out of the Obelisk.  Send more than that and you still force them out but you lose more offence.

lol yes I realize that when conquering an obelisk the bottom # always works although i have noticed a variable some people see a different bottom # then others looking at same obelisk at same time... 

Ok i will hopefully better explain this with exact #s, using a statistic update in excel spreadsheet from just this past weekend; the obelisk defense as of right now is within 200k of what it was then;

Total Obelisk defense according to Clan Statistics page

Obelisk Defense top # =

Obelisk Defense bottom # =

So, the Clan Statistics page is well known to not include bonuses, stats show 3million defense for instance sometimes the player has as much as 4million with bonus legendaries.. where is the 27 million top # coming from if the clan statistics shows 35million pre-bonuses, I can only come up with 2 ideas and help me out if im missing something. 

1) Either the clan statistics page does infact include bonuses.. or 

2) The top obelisk # is about 25% lower then the pre-bonus clan stats, making the emerald paid legendaries and individual expensive equipment bonuses not included in this math, it doesnt make sense to me that the clan pre-bonus stats is the same # as the bottom after bonus #?

Someone else in the clan that is looking at the obelisk with the same 27million top# is showing 36,738,281... thats about 1.7million more then the bottom # I show.. am I missing something important here?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 11, 2016, 09:0708/11/16
09/17/15
Clan Statistics includes Bonuses. Not sure about Legendary bonuses though.
Aug 13, 2016, 10:3008/13/16
09/21/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Clan Statistics includes Bonuses. Not sure about Legendary bonuses though.
legendary bonuses are not counted toward OB, only their base value
Aug 14, 2016, 10:3608/14/16
08/07/15

When an OB is attacked, do legendaries get their bonuses assuming they have a full compliment of troops?

So if i have 1 lairwatcher and 20 rockwings... normally in my castle it would be like having roughly 40 rockwings ...

You mentioned in OB stats that Legendary bonuses are NOT shown in the reinforcement stats (ie top and bottom numbers, but runes, gear etc are) ... is it even feasible to have legendaries in OBs if they are not receiving their full bonuses when parked in an OB?

.. and WHY do I see higher def numbers in OBs compared to my advisors, or other clan members?

Also as Chief, why am i not able to see my troops under "reinforcements" and ive also noticed my troops do not count to the bottom number (but do defend when the ob is attacked...) can you have your programmers include Chiefs OB def under "reinforcing armies" so we have a more accurate OB def number
Aug 14, 2016, 13:4008/14/16
Aug 14, 2016, 13:41(edited)
09/21/15

Mattius said:

When an OB is attacked, do legendaries get their bonuses assuming they have a full compliment of troops?

yes, they do, it is just not shown in stats, but keep in mind they provide bonus to only your & your troops. It won't work if you send legendary & someone send supporting troops.

So if i have 1 lairwatcher and 20 rockwings... normally in my castle it would be like having roughly 40 rockwings ...

You mentioned in OB stats that Legendary bonuses are NOT shown in the reinforcement stats (ie top and bottom numbers, but runes, gear etc are) ... is it even feasible to have legendaries in OBs if they are not receiving their full bonuses when parked in an OB?

it is just not shown, at the time of battle bonuses are counted, implmented & have affect

.. and WHY do I see higher def numbers in OBs compared to my advisors, or other clan members?

very strange..., Please submit a support ticket

Also as Chief, why am i not able to see my troops under "reinforcements" and ive also noticed my troops do not count to the bottom number (but do defend when the ob is attacked...) can you have your programmers include Chiefs OB def under "reinforcing armies" so we have a more accurate OB def number

you can see your reinforcements under reinforcements & there is also a filter in OB which shows only your troops. If you are sure you can't submit a support ticket. (i can't give you ss from nords, since i don't have any OB)

Aug 18, 2016, 04:5408/18/16
Aug 18, 2016, 04:55(edited)
08/07/15

Thank you Fazi :)

Its as I assumed for Legendaries in OBs (can only see base stats but bonuses do come into play when the OB is actually attacked) .. I was aware of the "your legendaries are only backed up by your own troops"rule.

As for not being able to see my own troop in OBs as chief, i tripled checked... NO OPTION in drop downs to see my own troops and my reinforcements do not get added to the bottom "reinforcing armies" number. When Ive defended an OB by myself.. it shows ZERO for the def power lol ... yet the number on top is base DEF of my army.

I still cannot figure out why all of my advisors see different numbers for OB def .. ie ("reinforcing armies") and mine tends the be the highest. This makes pin pointing out exactly how much OB def we have a bit of a guessing game to be honest. Any ideas why each person sees different numbers?
Aug 18, 2016, 12:3508/18/16
Aug 18, 2016, 12:37(edited)
09/21/15

@Mattius as i stated earlier this is very strange,

do us a favor, please submit ticket by collecting screenshots from different advisers, where they show different stats and submit it under one ticket. & keep us posted :)

Regarding clan, actually i stopped playing nords, so i am not in a clan, can't give you stats & all.

I am playing in other games and since plarium have a similar functionality so i am giving you info from that as well, if you could share a screenshot in (PM of you OB Garrison, i might be able to tell you the button)

Oct 12, 2016, 00:1510/12/16
07/09/15
I think different numbers were based on who was looking.  I can see full STR of my troops in an OB while others cannot.  They just see base.  A user sees his Def with all his bonuses.