Question about Raid ranking

3 Replies
hiddenbelow.com
30 May, 2016, 9:21 PM UTC
Well I was browsing the rankings out of boredom and what i noticed is "last week" when you chose "raid" in the rankings. I noticed all players have 4 million points. Well we all know you can raid a max of 500K Resources per day, so why does the ranking show 4 million? Are 8 days counted for last week? How does that ranking actually work?
UTC +1:00
Primus
31 May, 2016, 6:32 AM UTC

It is a mystery to me as well.

Additionally, on Monday and today I have got 500k each - I am certain of it. Why there is 913k, have no clue ???
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 May, 2016, 1:50 PM UTC
Some players use a tricky strategy to get the additional 500k. Maybe they will share their tactics on the forumĀ 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
turbomaster74
31 May, 2016, 5:41 PM UTC
Yes, you can have an 8 day cycle.  As long as you begin raiding right after the raid rankings are posted, you can get 8 days worth of raids.  It takes planning, that is also with the planning that you did not raid any points in the previous weeks last day.
UTC +5:00
1667429 users registered; 34020 topics; 253931 post; our newest member:valeeva.oksana