Packenfjord

4 Replies
StreetRat
28 May, 2016, 5:38 PM UTC
can you unlock that build from the Bloodpact tree requirement and open it up to level without regards to current active Bloodpact builds
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 May, 2016, 12:55 PM UTC
Could you please specify the question? I'm not sure I understand it 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
StreetRat
30 May, 2016, 6:40 PM UTC

In order to upgrade the packenfjord unit option, you must do so without having a current Bloodpact operating (such as a northman / orc / elves, dragon troop).

I am asking if it can be like the side Bloodpacts: like the wall / defense unit levels Sappers Guilds and when you are beginning to open a new Bloodpact. All the side Bloodpacts should be released from that constraint: Plain of Blades // High Cliff // Deep Water included.

I accept and understand the dynamic of not being able to level more Bloodpacts than one, that are unit driven builds northman / orc / elves, dragon troops.

Does this clear my thoughts or did I just muddle it up more =^.^=

StreetRat
30 May, 2016, 6:41 PM UTC
..., then again if you do not play the game - this all will still not make any sense (sighs)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 May, 2016, 2:20 PM UTC
Unfortunately, our developers are unable to change that. This is the part of game mechanics, and it was designed for a reason.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1667242 users registered; 34144 topics; 253886 posts; our newest member:chapouzo