All Categories

Special offers only possible for 99 dollars up to 198 dollars

Search
Apr 12, 2016, 07:4804/12/16
11/04/15

Uhm do you people expect people to spend more and more and more?

i once !! Spend $99 and now i only get special offers that cost $99 or $ 198 !!

Are you guys crazy ??

If i knew that before spending i would never have spend that much !!

Do you think that If once someone spend $99 one time on this game, they will only spend $99 or more ??

Bring back the offers of $19 up to $99 !!

I wont be spending a single dollar until they do !!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 12, 2016, 10:1304/12/16
09/21/15

Rick these offers are not based on your purchase strength or purchase transaction you previously made.

These are pretty random. I play pirates & nords. In pirates i bought multiple $99 and still i get $1.99 dollar offer but in nords i never spend a penny but most of the time i get offers of high price.

Apr 12, 2016, 21:2604/12/16
Apr 13, 2016, 04:31(edited)
11/04/15

Well here on Nords as soon as you spend you don't get the lower special offers no more.. its like being punished for spending

As soon as you spend a 4,95 special offer its the last time you ever see that offer and you only get higher offers,

As soon as you spend on the  9,90 special offer its the last time you ever see that offer and you only get 49,99 and 99,90 offers

as long as you use the 49,90 special offers its ok you will still get that and the 99,90 special offer

But as soon as you spend 99,90 you don't get any 49,90 special offers any more but only the  99,90 and 198,00 special offers.

As if you would only want to spend 99,90 in special offers or more in stead of 49,90 !!

I know i won't spend any  99,90  on this game more than 1 time so they will miss out on my 49,90  once in a while.

and i think with me a lot of people think the same

Plarium is  missing out on a lot of money (mine for instance) by having these settings in the game. so i hope they made a mistake or it is a bug they can fix before i quit this game  because if i don't get me special offers below 99,90 i will.

Fazi said:

Rick these offers are not based on your purchase strength or purchase transaction you previously made.

These are pretty random. I play pirates & nords. In pirates i bought multiple $99 and still i get $1.99 dollar offer but in nords i never spend a penny but most of the time i get offers of high price.

Apr 13, 2016, 06:2004/13/16
09/21/15

orionbre said:

I have never seen an offer higher than $39. Quite random...

Rick as i told you earlier these are random and i don't know someone can do something about it. It is not the way you explained.

I told you my stats & than there is orionbre reply.

Apr 13, 2016, 08:3804/13/16
02/29/16

Lord Marshal, I'm sure you will get an offer that you want if you will be patient 

Apr 13, 2016, 11:5604/13/16
11/04/15

Fazi, Yes you spend $ 99 in Pirates, but did you spend $99 in Nords ?

And its not the way i explained ??

OK if you know it all ;

Can you explain to me why, that up till the time i have spend that $99 on a offer, I ALWAYS had the $49 special offers and those stopped after i bought an offer of $99 !!??

And i keep getting those $99 up to $198 special offers every refreshing (aprox. every 3 hrs) on the special offers for the last 3 days now!!

Without ANY of the $49 special offers (witch i used to have before buying that $99 offer) re-apearing ??

SO they DO depend on the last special offer purchase People made, and your not even in a position to tell me otherwise because as you say yourself " in nords i never spend a penny but most of the time i get offers of high price."

As i said, this happens after you bought an $99 SPECIAL OFFER and it seems with you not even spending on Nords, you can't even know this or prove me wrong and i would like to know why you even react to this forum threat is it coz you like to hear yourself talk??

And to make shure you understand what offers i mean, they are under the icon with the treasure chest and hammer in the top right corner of your screen and they refresh every few hours. And you Need to have BOUGHT a SPECIAL OFFER for $99 in NORDS

Again, Its BS saying its not true, as you said " in nords i never spend a penny but most of the time i get offers of high price."

So tell me were do you get the Wisdom to doubt my saying the above and sort of making me out as liar ?

Fazi said:

Apr 13, 2016, 12:3404/13/16
Apr 13, 2016, 14:38(edited)
09/21/15

1- We are the moderators we are given information directly from plarium about such things & the system is same in every game Specially regarding prices, Items, Offers etc.

2- As i mentioned system is same so if i spend $99 in pirates it should give me only high price price but this is not the case.

3- I didn't even spend a single penny but still getting high value in nords, Because it is random not as per my transaction.

4- Orionbre reply mentioned he didn't see offers greater than $39, let's forget about his purchase or anything. Even if he did of even if he didn't why he is not seeing 1.99 or $99 offer?

These offers are 100% Random irrespective of your purchasing power or purchase history.

Lastly i will suggest you to avoid sarcasm while writing & do come here with a listening attitude. I don't need any more similar replies from your side, if there is anything new come up with that, else this thread is already answered.

Apr 13, 2016, 14:0404/13/16
Apr 13, 2016, 14:25(edited)
03/27/14

it really is random, but  also it randomizes on what you buy most

if you buy the 49.99 package the most, it will move up and try and get you to buy the 99.99 package, i think it will stay this way untill 4 weeks of not buying a package then it will return and with the basic packages, and do the same thing if you buy it...

always been this way and it's not a bug just how plarium works, 

Apr 13, 2016, 16:3104/13/16
11/04/15

Blasphemy,

Thank you so much for explaining to me whats really going on.

(After what  Fazi said, i thought it was me that was going crazy seeing things that were not there.)

So basically what you say is that it means i have to wait about 4 weeks before being able to get a $49 offer again??

And it proves that it does matter what you bought last time and not like what Fazi said a few times; "These offers are 100% Random irrespective of your purchasing power or purchase history."

I must say it feels like a Punishment for buying that $99 offer, and i am sure i am never ever going to buy a $99 offer again.

Its crazy that Plarium wants people to not buy any package for 4 weeks, but oh well its their game and their loss.

I only feel bad coz i can't buy any packages worth $49 at the moment and 4 weeks feels like a to long time.

It sure takes the fun out of my game-play, with no offense for your help coz that is really appreciated and  great and it didn't make me feel like a "lieing idiot that sees things" as Fazi's answers did.

Thank you very much for explaining

Blasphemy said:

it really is random, but  also it randomizes on what you buy most

if you buy the 49.99 package the most, it will move up and try and get you to buy the 99.99 package, i think it will stay this way untill 4 weeks of not buying a package then it will return and with the basic packages, and do the same thing if you buy it...

always been this way and it's not a bug just how plarium works, 

Apr 14, 2016, 09:2104/14/16
02/29/16
Lord Marshal, there are a lot of offers in the game, you can choose anything you like. Offers are great advantages, but of course not all of them suit your game strategy. You may skip some discounts and wait for another one.
Apr 12, 2016, 11:2104/12/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14
I have never seen an offer higher than $39. Quite random...
Apr 13, 2016, 13:3304/13/16
Apr 13, 2016, 14:34(edited)
11/04/15

Fazi; I have had only $ 49 up till $ 99 special offers daily for the past months and only bought the $49 ones,

and now: i get only $99 up to $198 AFTER i made that $99 purchase 3 days ago.

The offers refresh every 3 hrs  between Building and unit offers But the Price does not change it stays $99 and $198 only

So, when the offers are 100% random;

why didn't i get those high $99 up to $198 priced offers before in the past few months that i'm playing this game?

And when they are 100% random why didn't i receive an $49 offer in the past 3 days after i bought that $99 offer??

If what you say is true then its a BUG coz mine have not been 100% random and it should be  fixed.

(BTW i am NOT talking about those treasure chest you can choose from once in a while when logging in to get an offer, but  i do think you mean those?

I am talking about the offers that are constantly there and rotate between building and units special offers every 3 hrs, they also are present in the bank)

If you could make me able to send in screenshots here i can show  it to you and every one following this threat.

(also i am not the first that made a threat about this problem in this forum)

I'm not telling this to annoy you i'm telling this coz i do want to spend on this game, but i'm not going to spend $99 every time, so if it does'nt change.. Plaruim will  miss out on my $49 payments

(and you can check i did a lot of them before)

Maybe Plarium does this coz they don't want people to spend "low " amounts of money on the game ?

Thank you for lisning.

Fazi:

1- We are the moderators we are given information directly from plarium about such things & the system is same in every game Specially regarding prices, Items, Offers etc.

2- As i mentioned system is same so if i spend $99 in pirates it should give me only high price price but this is not the case.

3- I didn't even spend a single penny but still getting high value in nords, Because it is random not as per my transaction.

4- Orionbre reply mentioned he didn't see offers greater than $39, let's forget about his purchase or anything. Even if he did of even if he didn't why he is not seeing 1.99 or $99 offer?

These offers are 100% Random irrespective of your purchasing power or purchase history.

Lastly i will suggest you to avoid sarcasm while writing & do come here with a listening attitude. I don't need any more similar replies from your side, if there is anything new come up with that, else this thread is already answered.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.