All Categories

I see so many dead clans

I see so many dead clans

Search
Apr 3, 2016, 08:2604/03/16
10/11/15

I see so many dead clans

I see so many dead clans :( Can dev. team show on the clan list how active clans are I have seen clans where all its members are inactive for a long time and some clans have only a handful of members the rest have retired.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 3, 2016, 13:2404/03/16
Aug 26, 2019, 12:04(edited)
Adrian said:

I see so many dead clans :( Can dev. team show on the clan list how active clans are I have seen clans where all its members are inactive for a long time and some clans have only a handful of members the rest have retired.
Unfortunately the only way to know what clans have a high active roster for now is too only join a clan and its kinda hit and miss but theres some good active clans out there.
Apr 6, 2016, 14:2804/06/16
10/11/15
NovaStorm said:

Adrian said:

Unfortunately the only way to know what clans have a high active roster for now is too only join a clan and its kinda hit and miss but theres some good active clans out there.
Yes but sadly most active clans demand an arm and a leg from their members yet to find a large, free and easy active clan