Problem at webpage

4 Replies
Adrian
29 March, 2016, 9:22 AM UTC
 Hiya not sure what is the problem but for the last 2 days I have been encountering this problem. After I do around 2 BGs or raided some SHs I would encounter lag. If I continue on the game would hang and a window at the bottom of my screen will pop out with a message " A problem from this webpage has caused this window to close. Please log in again" or something like that. This happens when I use win 8 with chrome but when I use win 7 I do not encounter this problem.
UTC +8:00
FaZi
29 March, 2016, 9:36 AM UTC

WIN 8 consumes more RAM than WIN 7 so the remaining RAM is nto enough for the game to continue for longer periods of time.

Solution for this is

Stick to Win 7

If you want to use WIN 8 than upgrade RAM

No one of the above than restart your browser every 30 mins or so.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
pinkbitz
29 March, 2016, 10:52 PM UTC

Yes because flash memory leaks you will need more than 4Gb of ram to run this for more than a few minutes. My game will crash at around 3Gb even though i have 8gb of ram. This issue has been around for months, it is a problem with flashes ability to handle the game, its not an operating system problem at all. 

You pretty much hit the nail on the head here.

http://forum.plarium.com/en/nords-heroes-of-the-north-browser/bug-reports/topics/really-slow/2/#98146/

UTC +0:00
Adrian
29 March, 2016, 11:32 PM UTC
Oh I see. Thanks for the info :) 
UTC +8:00
FaZi
30 March, 2016, 8:09 AM UTC

pinkbitz said:

Yes because flash memory leaks you will need more than 4Gb of ram to run this for more than a few minutes. My game will crash at around 3Gb even though i have 8gb of ram. This issue has been around for months, it is a problem with flashes ability to handle the game, its not an operating system problem at all. 

You pretty much hit the nail on the head here.

http://forum.plarium.com/en/nords-heroes-of-the-north-browser/bug-reports/topics/really-slow/2/#98146/

Pinkbitz OS is also involved, as i said in my above reply that WIN 8 Consumes more RAM than win 7 and thus game has less Ram to use. Which will cause webpage to close.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
1663090 users registered; 33835 topics; 253308 posts; our newest member:langod