Experience points not added

2 Replies
aaa
23 March, 2016, 9:36 AM UTC

Hi,

My stash was attacked by a player yesterday and i earnt 2276 experience points for the solo Xp extravaganza tournament. however, the points are not reflecting in my tournament points and neither is it showing up in the warfare history.

kindly help

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 March, 2016, 10:39 AM UTC
aaa said:

Hi,

My stash was attacked by a player yesterday and i earnt 2276 experience points for the solo Xp extravaganza tournament. however, the points are not reflecting in my tournament points and neither is it showing up in the warfare history.

kindly help

Please contact our Support Team for the investigation. We cannot check your account information on forum.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Adrian
24 March, 2016, 12:45 PM UTC
I sometimes experience that too but usually after I reset the game the new results show they have added in.
UTC +8:00
1778129 users registered; 48088 topics; 286197 posts; our newest member:سامي١٢٣٤٥٦٧٨٩٠