All Categories

GAME LAG is unbearable !!!

GAME LAG is unbearable !!!

Search
Comments
Mar 19, 2016, 03:1703/19/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

I have sent the ticket in with har and a screenshot of tracert, which also had chromes task manager showing how bloated the game had become (2.5Gb). Explorer crashes way before chrome does btw.

The tracert was fine. Just a guess but the problem could be to do with the massive amount of  memory leaks from bad code, also looking around forums like chrome, java and adobe im starting to think the blame is not entirely plariums.

Mar 22, 2016, 07:5103/22/16
Mar 22, 2016, 07:51(edited)
05/04/14

LOL .... Wut ???? --^

Since when can we boost for free in 5 days and 24m ???

So, apparently this is a minor bug, but I can deal with This tease, Lol.

Anyway-, Personally I stay Inside my castle, clicking on things here and there... I rarely go out until it's time to "Go Farming"..... which is something I Hate to do.

The lag is still bad, but whats still annoying is trying to "agree" to an Action. I put my mouse over a castle...I want to "Raid" it..that option goes away. I repeat, repeat, repeat..... 

I don't think it's a Lag Issue, seems to be more of a "Flash" issue? *shrugs*....

My Skill Tree and Blood Pact movements (when it comes to clicking and dragging) has improved a good bit.

But like I said, my only issue is what goes on outside my castle...that's where it's Bad.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 22, 2016, 08:5803/22/16
09/17/15
M.BlackStarVega said:

LOL .... Wut ???? --^

Anyway-, Personally I stay Inside my castle, clicking on things here and there... I rarely go out until it's time to "Go Farming"..... which is something I Hate to do.

The lag is still bad, but whats still annoying is trying to "agree" to an Action. I put my mouse over a castle...I want to "Raid" it..that option goes away. I repeat, repeat, repeat..... 

I don't think it's a Lag Issue, seems to be more of a "Flash" issue? *shrugs*....

My Skill Tree and Blood Pact movements (when it comes to clicking and dragging) has improved a good bit.

But like I said, my only issue is what goes on outside my castle...that's where it's Bad.

Thank you for the detailed report. May I ask you to create a Har file at the moment you try to Raid someone? It could help to understand the reason of your lags. You can send this file in PM to Scald the Bard or to our Support Team.
Mar 23, 2016, 10:5203/23/16
09/17/15
M.BlackStarVega said:

LOL .... Wut ???? --^

We have fixed this but with today's reboot. Thank you for reporting it.
Mar 25, 2016, 02:4903/25/16
08/07/15

Hey :)

The game seems to be much more responsive :) thank you for all your efforts in helping to get this outstanding issue resolved. There are times where its a "bit" laggy but much much much better than before. As per your advice, if lag starts again ill continue to create HAR files and trace routes and send them in.

One comment though... the notifications still are a nuisance on the map screen

Ive suggested this to your support team... but can we have the ability to disable returning troops notifications, offerings as these as not essential... also can they appear ABOVE the co-ords box instead of blocking the X co-ords...

One thing i noticed is when doing lots of scouting/raiding - notifications make it difficult to enter co-ords until they all disappear. And it causes game to lag badly.

Let me know what you think...
Mar 25, 2016, 09:1503/25/16
09/17/15
Mattius said:

Hey :)

The game seems to be much more responsive :) thank you for all your efforts in helping to get this outstanding issue resolved. There are times where its a "bit" laggy but much much much better than before. As per your advice, if lag starts again ill continue to create HAR files and trace routes and send them in.

One comment though... the notifications still are a nuisance on the map screen

Ive suggested this to your support team... but can we have the ability to disable returning troops notifications, offerings as these as not essential... also can they appear ABOVE the co-ords box instead of blocking the X co-ords...

One thing i noticed is when doing lots of scouting/raiding - notifications make it difficult to enter co-ords until they all disappear. And it causes game to lag badly.

Let me know what you think...
Greetings. As for your suggestion, I think it's reasonable. Could you please show me the picture? It's not showing here, unfortunately.
Mar 29, 2016, 04:3503/29/16
08/07/15

sorry other image sharing site did not load image correctly.. hopefully this one shows

Mar 29, 2016, 08:4303/29/16
09/17/15
Mattius said:

sorry other image sharing site did not load image correctly.. hopefully this one shows

Thank you for the picture. Could you please also tell me if you're playing in Full screen mode or not? 
Mar 29, 2016, 22:3803/29/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:50(edited)
11/05/14
It is the same in windowed or full screen.
Mar 30, 2016, 07:5903/30/16
Mar 30, 2016, 08:03(edited)
09/17/15
pinkbitz said:

It is the same in windowed or full screen.
Thank you for the details. I have passed this suggestion to our developers.