Björn Rewards You For Your Troubles!

6 Replies
Scald the Bard
Administrator
17 February, 2016, 5:05 PM UTC

After a few too many pints of Fire Ale, King Björn accidently summoned the wrong deity. This resulted in much earth-shaking and turmoil in Shingård and led to certain technical issues that may have affected a few Lord Marshals. To apologize for this inconvenience, King Björn is giving Lord Marshals FREE Rewards - and he promises to remember the subtle differences in vowel sounds between certain gods' names. Put these gifts to good use!

UTC +3:00
karlw
17 February, 2016, 5:42 PM UTC
thanks ....
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
18 February, 2016, 1:29 PM UTC
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
RETADORA
18 February, 2016, 11:33 PM UTC

Scald the bard i try to send to you one message and dont charge.. in p.m.

"Hello Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have not received emeralds .. and was the one who had more votes ..

something happened? "

It's about valentines day, i send to you my coordinates in  p.m. few days ago

And I do not hear about it. Something happened?

Thanks..

"El amor es el arma mas letal. Si eres adicto, dependeras de dosis ajenas toda tu vida."
FaZi
19 February, 2016, 7:11 PM UTC

Regarding can't send PM clear cache & cookies & it should work.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
Riplaki
7 March, 2016, 8:58 PM UTC
Scald the Bard said:

After a few too many pints of Fire Ale, King Björn accidently summoned the wrong deity. This resulted in much earth-shaking and turmoil in Shingård and led to certain technical issues that may have affected a few Lord Marshals. To apologize for this inconvenience, King Björn is giving Lord Marshals FREE Rewards - and he promises to remember the subtle differences in vowel sounds between certain gods' names. Put these gifts to good use!

japroinovador
UTC +0:00
karlw
9 March, 2016, 10:37 PM UTC
fix the game and keep your ale ......
1662281 users registered; 33563 topics; 252745 posts; our newest member:matteomaiarelli