Keepers of the Flame BROKEN .. Clan territory and influence STUCK

Keepers of the Flame BROKEN .. Clan territory and influence STUCK

Search
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 4, 2016, 12:2203/04/16
09/17/15

orionbre said:

it's not like hard times, just lack of success feedback kills one's motivation. keeping the motivation in the game is based on the 'do x for a reward' model, and in this case 'reward' part is not working.

so, can Jeff motivate his clanmates to continue contributing and sacrificing only by himself? is it really his job? it is only partly. he already did a great job leading his clan thru several checkpoints, but only to face another problem - promised reward is lacking. he can't do anything about that without support from plarium. 

OK, most of us (forum members) are aware of this problem, some players are as well. why not make an announcement about this problem? say you are sorry and assure everyone that everything will be settled "soon". heck, you can even give a small reward to all players as a some sort of compensation or an act of good will. this will help keeping motivation of players at some level. most people can identify with the feeling of "worked hard with no (promised) reward", and that feeling is terrible. on the other hand, most people like sincere, humble companies who take care of their users.

you can make this a win-win situation.

Thank you for this suggestion. We are currently planning the notification scheme about the current bugs in the games for our players. As for the compensation, I can't promise anything, as I have no permission to perform any compensations.

I don't know how long it will take to fix this bug, but I am sure that the rewards earned will be added to everyone. You just need to wait. I wish I could give you more details, but I don't have them.
Mar 5, 2016, 01:0003/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14

It’s been fixed for several days now.

Clan rankings are updated and Keepers of the Flame achievement works fine now. ty

Mar 5, 2016, 01:5403/05/16
03/27/14
hopefully everyone will be happy now that they have rank once more on the board 
Mar 5, 2016, 04:0303/05/16
08/07/15

Thank you for fixing the clan rankings and keepers of the flame achievement :)

Im glad you were able to find the source of the bugs that caused this... however i do have one comment... since the issues in my original post were fixed, the game has been extremely laggy and at times to the point where its unplayable... so there may be bigger issues lurking in all that code.

During the 3 weeks or so that clan rankings, territory and keepers of the flame were broken, the game actually was quite responsive and fun to play... now the old lag issues have once again reared their ugly head.

Since may elements in the game are time sensitive , we  really need the game to be responsive. the lag of course has been source of irritation since the early days.

Again, i aprpeciate the attention to this matter and the forum moderators for ensuring the devoplers got the message.
Mar 5, 2016, 05:3603/05/16
Aug 26, 2019, 12:04(edited)
Must agree Mattius the constant lag within the games a little negative , clearing browser history and cookies is a short term fix sometimes does nothing not sure how the devs can fix the lagging issue other then a system purge of inactive lvl 40's and down perhaps with a inactivity of more then a couple months , glad they fixed keepers of flame issues for you guys....