All Categories

What is the most effective way to gain points in Clan Tournaments?

Search
DeletedCharacter
Feb 1, 2016, 17:4502/01/16

Share your experience, Lord Marshal! What is the most effective way to gain points in Clan Tournaments? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 2, 2016, 12:1502/02/16
10/11/15
I find the best way to gain points in Clan tournament is go to you bank account, empty it and convert your life savings into those green gems and use them to get whatever resources like buying of troops etc and score as much points as you can before times up.
Feb 3, 2016, 07:2402/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:56(edited)
11/05/14
Scald the Bard said:

Share your experience, Lord Marshal! What is the most effective way to gain points in Clan Tournaments? 

Scald, as administrator of this forum, stop creating new topics before you took care of the topics already existing, especially if we have to wait forever for you to answer simple questions directed directly to YOU!!!!!
Feb 3, 2016, 08:0002/03/16
09/21/15

ELLE,

Some questions he can't answer alone since he is the admin not community manager or member of development team. You need to be patient. It is 101% possibility that he has directed your concern to upper management and waiting for their answer to reply to your question.

Additionally you need to respect others if you want to stick around. Consider it a warning or a simple guidance from a fellow player.

there are many things we are not happy about but it does not mean you keep pointing fingers at others.

Feb 3, 2016, 13:2402/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

Fazi said:

ELLE,

Some questions he can't answer alone since he is the admin not community manager or member of development team. You need to be patient. It is 101% possibility that he has directed your concern to upper management and waiting for their answer to reply to your question.

Additionally you need to respect others if you want to stick around. Consider it a warning or a simple guidance from a fellow player.

there are many things we are not happy about but it does not mean you keep pointing fingers at others.

Dear Fazi

Yes he is admin, not forum moderator or average gamer, therefore he certainly has access to that information as he is part of the Plarium team. 

The question I stated is about an issue that most certainly was something they must have thought about for a while, and not merely just decided on in the spur of the moment, which means that they must have the answer to the question.

Why then does it take forever to answer when I for a fact know he saw the question as he keeps adding new topics without addressing valid concerns existing? 

Patience only goes so far, especially on top of everything else we have to deal with playing this game. This is now becoming borderline disrespectful to me and other players concerned, not the other way around. Respect goes both ways, remember that. 

....and if you don't want fingers pointed at you, do what is expected of you and do it as best you can.  
Feb 3, 2016, 13:3402/03/16
Feb 3, 2016, 13:37(edited)
09/21/15

Yes He is an admin but his call is not final , there is one community manager, there are game writers, there are story writers & there are many other people involved in one single decision so it is possible he may not have the answer or he may not want to give solely his opinion

And if you want me to refrain myself from banning you, you got to stick to your thread. Do not post in other threads. 

The one who points finger at others should have courage to face the finger which is pointed at himself. yes 

RESPECT GOES BOTH WAY & YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THIS.

Feb 3, 2016, 14:5402/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

You know what is funny Fazi? I came over here to get Scald's attention because I believed the other thread was being deliberately ignored.

But after you posted this on the other thread...

- there are some who need to be ignored, that's why i am answering to your question instead of scald. -

...I somehow feel I am vindicated for doing this. : ))

Feb 3, 2016, 14:5902/03/16
03/27/14

I think working together getting your clan to do them as well, 

being openly with your clan sharing info with one another,

always helps
DeletedCharacter
Feb 8, 2016, 15:5802/08/16

Guys, chill 

I want you all to remember 1 important thing: I never ignore anyone

If I didn't answer in your topic, don't hesitate to contact me via the private messages, I will be happy to respond and help you. 

ELLE, please accept my apologies, it is possible that I've simply missed your topic. If I remember correctly, I've already answered your question in your topic. 

Let me know if you still have any questions. 

By the way, here is the detailed FAQ about Stashes: http://forum.plarium.com/en/nords-heroes-of-the-north-browser/game-discussion/topics/important-stashes-faq/

Feb 9, 2016, 05:2702/09/16
07/09/15

PVP Tourney - Best reward ratio for whats lost is Defensive at a major Stronghold

Second best is go Offensive on the Stashes.  

When all else fails hit a low level Obelisk.

XP Tourney - Battlegrounds by far.  

Development Tourney.  Boost those long blood pacts or get your update speed maxed and really blast the pacts.