What Is Up With The Settlements???

What Is Up With The Settlements???

Search
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 9, 2016, 11:3503/09/16
09/17/15

Elle said:

Hi NOVASTORM.Please tell me you are talking about stashes found far away from all strongholds,not the ones found in the neighbourhoods, which you can see from the battle menu.

You can find only the stashes which you can see in the Battle menu. 

And please note that you won't be able to see the same stashes as any friend of yours if you are in different level groups.
Mar 11, 2016, 13:1003/11/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14

Thanks Alyona for FINALLY giving a straight answer on where exactly they can be found, and for not beating around the bush.

But before I prematurely speak my mind again, can you PLEASE tell us precisely why you decided to do that?

Why have you at Plarium decide to not place any stashes on the open spaces of the map, away from all strongholds, like you used to do with settlements?
Mar 12, 2016, 14:0303/12/16
03/27/14

Elle said:

Thanks Alyona for FINALLY giving a straight answer on where exactly they can be found, and for not beating around the bush.

But before I prematurely speak my mind again, can you PLEASE tell us precisely why you decided to do that?

Why have you at Plarium decide to not place any stashes on the open spaces of the map, away from all strongholds, like you used to do with settlements?

The only people that can actually answer that question in this game  is tech support.

We on this page can only give you advice but we dont have full knowledge to why things where changed   

That's also goes for community managers Alyona and Aleksandra

We also can give you theory to why we thought such things were done as they where

Mar 13, 2016, 06:5103/13/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

Then ask them and let us know what they say, simple as that.

Ask anyone you think can give the answer then tell us here so that all can see.

This really is ridiculous. We've been at this for far too long now.....

Mar 14, 2016, 09:5903/14/16
09/17/15

Elle said:

Then ask them and let us know what they say, simple as that.

Ask anyone you think can give the answer then tell us here so that all can see.

This really is ridiculous. We've been at this for far too long now.....

I'm afraid Blashemy is right. I can't answer that question. 

But I can clarify the situation a little. 

You can see the Stashes all over the map, but they all are divided into several groups, so players of each group can see only some of the Stashes. That means that if you are level 45, you can't be attacked by level 80 on Stashes. 

But if they all were on the map, some of the players could have an access to Stashes of a different level group. So they are limited by level. 

And now you can find them as on the Map, so in the Battle menu. I think it's a kind of improvement. No need to look for them all over the map anymore.

Mar 24, 2016, 22:5103/24/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

Total waste of time, effort and units/resources trying to defend stashes. unless of course youre one of the CC gods. Defend them you say, i say good luck with that. Fails fail, Stormfall and Soldiers still have their original settlements as well as the new type. Got to love all this new content that is supposed to entice people to play and spend spend. Maybe if the game engine could actually handle the jandal.

Mar 25, 2016, 09:1303/25/16
09/17/15
All games are different, they have different features introduced. In Stormfall and Soldiers Inc there are only artifact Settlements, not the Resource ones.