Game freezes

10 Replies
XploiT
20 January, 2016, 5:38 PM UTC

Just wondering if anyone has the same issue.

As from latest upgrade, while collecting Offerings, the game just blocks itself and is unresponsive until page refresh. If memory serves me well, this is a revamp of an old bug fixed several months ago.

UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
21 January, 2016, 12:44 AM UTC

Yeah noticed it's back - way i found to work with it is go slowly

... the game had alot of issues today im guessing they are working on it 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Scald the Bard
26 January, 2016, 10:58 AM UTC
XPLOIT, please let me know if you are still experiencing any lags in the game.
UTC +3:00
XploiT
26 January, 2016, 1:07 PM UTC

Must say that overall lags are far less than before update, so good work on that.

However, that Offerings claims crash, which I was referring to, is still present. Specifically, during each claiming session, I am forced to refresh page in order to get the game responsive again.

Also, I m an expert, but it might be indicative that the game still sources huge chunks of RAM (not as drastic as before), and optimizing this might lead to improving our gaming experiences.

Just look at this greedy bugger:

FaZi
26 January, 2016, 1:53 PM UTC
but don't you think flash content do takes lots of ram?
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
Scald the Bard
2 February, 2016, 3:25 PM UTC

Flash technologies are really voracious and RAM memory is their favorite dish ;)

blaaaahh
3 February, 2016, 1:58 PM UTC
yes, same problem here. reported the issue and got the answer that flash eats ram and use incognito mode :( yes, flash eats ram, i have 12GB and it eats 1.5GB. as far as i am concerned it could eat 5 times more, just don't crash :( incognito mode not helping either :(((
Scald the Bard
8 February, 2016, 1:51 PM UTC

blaaaahh said:

yes, same problem here. reported the issue and got the answer that flash eats ram and use incognito mode :( yes, flash eats ram, i have 12GB and it eats 1.5GB. as far as i am concerned it could eat 5 times more, just don't crash :( incognito mode not helping either :(((
You could try using Opera browser with Turbo mode on.
daniel.dhanraj
18 February, 2016, 10:14 PM UTC
its eating my ram like crazy as well and the game is still laggy as hell :l
UTC +4:00
FaZi
19 February, 2016, 7:14 PM UTC

daniel.dhanraj said:

its eating my ram like crazy as well and the game is still laggy as hell :l

Which browser are you using? Clear your cache & cookies it should work a bit faster. If it does not work try incognito mood.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
Blasphemy
21 February, 2016, 3:57 PM UTC

i found i had a huge amount of problems using windows 10 with any plarium games, on top of the flash issues, those who have the lag issues makes me wonder what Windows you use....

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
1781224 users registered; 48445 topics; 287492 posts; our newest member:koks7