All Categories

New Feature: Portals! Relocate your Stronghold to New Coordinates!

Search
DeletedCharacter
Jan 14, 2016, 16:3001/14/16

New Feature: Portals!

Relocate your Stronghold to New Coordinates!

Gain a Strategic Advantage Over Your Rivals!

Lord Marshals!

Have you been slacking off? Have your rivals moved in and taken over your turf - well, walled-in section of ice? Have you been caught with your metaphorical pants down?

Well, now you’re in luck - with PORTALS!

Portals let you relocate your Stronghold! Move to a better location and regain control of the lands! Move closer to your Clan members and gain a tighter grip over your Obelisks! Or, if you need to, run away from your enemies!

From now on, you can relocate your Stronghold to a new location by using Portals. On the Map, you will see new places called Vacant Sites. These are designated locations to which you can move your Stronghold. When a Stronghold is relocated, it will leave behind a Vacant Site. Vacant Sites cannot be raided, scouted, temporarily occupied for an impromptu picnic, etc.

Once again for good luck; Portals are special items that are used to change the location of a Stronghold. There are 2 types of Portals:

1. A Portal of Randomness can be used to relocate a Stronghold to a random Vacant Site.

2. A Portal of Great Precision can be used to relocate a Stronghold to a specific Vacant Site.

After relocating your Stronghold, you will need to wait about 5 minutes before another Portal can be used.

BE ADVISED: Once you relocate your Stronghold, you CANNOT move it back to its previous coordinates.

To get one of these new Items, go to the “Items” tab of the Black Market, select the “Misc.” section, then choose the Item you would like to purchase.

Get a Portal today! Explore the lands like a true Viking and improve your Stronghold’s strategic position!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 14, 2016, 16:3801/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14

Every time you upgrade the game it works even worst than before... it sucks now!

Every time you add some feature to made people use emeralds you loose players who eventually spend real money... it sucks again!

Every time you add a feature that gives too much advantage to paying players you got more players leaving the game ... it sucks more!

STOP adding stupid and usefulness features and concentrate on FIXING the thousand bugs that make this game unplayable... for **** sake!

And finally, you can ban my account, it doesn't matter to me because I can't barely navigate the map in the search of enemies because you nerfed it even more than before... now it nearly doesn't move at all... BRAVO!!!!! You did it again, added more BUGS than there were before a patch. Yehaaaaa!!!

:(

I can't believe how disrespectfull you Plarium are with your current costumers that you  even not hide to disimule that you are not gona fix any single BUG from this game ... cheers and thanks for your big efforts to get us out of game XD

I quit, cheers.

Jan 14, 2016, 17:0801/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14
I agree 100%
Jan 14, 2016, 17:1101/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

Hi,

I'm agree with you Janter.

Nice job plarium...

Jan 14, 2016, 17:3001/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

Dear plarium,

First of all, I would say that I think the same of Janter.

To add , I think this is one of the few games where I see changes of such magnitude without notice.

Between this and that exposed my partner Janter , is a shame the way they treat your players.

Well done , I am another that adds to those who are going out ;)

Cheers

Jan 15, 2016, 01:3201/15/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

I must say the complaints about bug fixes are not unexpected.

This is a very buggy and defective game.  Now I have a state of the art Laptop and find the game playable on that one with Chrome but that is the only config that will work. Which is ridiculous.

(Oh and it works fine on my phone (what's up with that!?) but I have not found any way to link the phone app to the PC account)

Any normal PC or other browser and it is unbelievably frustrating and pointless. And that is ignoring the in game bugs like:

Resource production not being counted right and, reports not loading, game freezes and.. well the list goes on.

Now combine that with a less than customer friendly customer support and I guess the good news is that the basic premise of the game is genius and fun enough to make us put up with all the bad stuff.

Now being able to relocate your stronghold is actually a very useful feature as location unfortunately is very important as I guess the map is just a little too big, and some people are in dead-end corners of the world needing to travel too far for basic farming.

So I applaud the new feature. 

But Please guys... Perhaps you should sell the game to a different company that will do it justice... or maybe ... pretend to give a damn and fix it yourselves?

-RB

Jan 15, 2016, 02:1501/15/16
Oct 12, 2020, 12:03(edited)

Even chat works worst than before last update... :(

Oh, and relocating automatically lots of Stronghold breaking weeks of getting together a damn list of farms it's the worst decision ever in a strategy game like this one... The game needs you to farm and you just move the farms, crazy!

Overall the game is fun but it has too many, and very frustrating, limitations as those:

-Limt of 50K per day.

-Limit of 14 raid per day.

-Limit of 500K of loot per day.

-Limit of three rounds of Fields per day.

It's a game about beein the bigger, the stronger, the uglier and you limit everything... tsk.

But as people says the worst thing is the Flash issues ... this has to be the only thing that people hopes to get a playabla and enjoyable gameplay.

Jan 15, 2016, 15:0401/15/16
03/27/14

your opinions mater just watch the language please...

believe me i get why you're upset but the same thing can be said with the same meaning, attitude or sarcasm with out the bad language 
Jan 16, 2016, 19:3201/16/16
05/04/14

Blasphemy said:

believe me i get why you're upset but the same thing can be said with the same meaning, attitude or sarcasm with out the bad language 

Just as long at least you can understand what the customers have been saying....and they've been Saying it for Months Blas..... And with out seeing any improvement by Plarium "bad words" here and there are expected.

These people Love these games that Plarium makes...if Only Plarium gave 2 hoots or something about it's customers and Fix all the complaints....

They could make so much more money (i'm sure).

It's just after a while of complaiing about the same Issues over and over and over and over and over and over.... 

I don't blame them for Anything they say.... They are like the voices of those who don't want to "Say" anything.

And Answer your E mail on the Phone Version of Nords...I know that's YOU!! lol
Jan 16, 2016, 23:4201/16/16
03/27/14

M.BlackStarVega said:

Blasphemy said:

Just as long at least you can understand what the customers have been saying....and they've been Saying it for Months Blas..... And with out seeing any improvement by Plarium "bad words" here and there are expected.

These people Love these games that Plarium makes...if Only Plarium gave 2 hoots or something about it's customers and Fix all the complaints....

It's just after a while of complaiing about the same Issues over and over and over and over and over and over.... 

I don't blame them for Anything they say.... They are like the voices of those who don't want to "Say" anything.

No it's not expected, watch your language it's that simple,

Jan 17, 2016, 03:4301/17/16
05/04/14
Blasphemy said:

M.BlackStarVega said:

Blasphemy said:

No it's not expected, watch your language it's that simple,

I've seen worst...and I don't curse. @_@
Jan 17, 2016, 06:1001/17/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14

I've played many games like this, and there are many things I have a problem with on this game, but I like the fact that you've implemented this portal feature. Overall, I like this game, and will continue to play it, but there are many shortcomings and pitfalls. I don't understand why people complain about the limits placed on this game, when beginners need a chance to make some headway against the bigger players and the coiners. This game could be made much better than it is, but it will have to be through fixing the smaller things that are currently wrong with it, instead of implementing new features of such magnitude. That being said, great job so far, and I continue to look forward to what will come in the future. 

-DeathIncarnate, Advisor of The Blood Eagle Clan
Jan 17, 2016, 16:0501/17/16
Jan 17, 2016, 16:11(edited)

It remember me a game strategy like that, but in space, on iphone... I've take lots of time to build my planet, to get a strong fleet, about months you know... I was good, with a good strategy, on top 100, then... a guy in the top 10 teleports its planet near mine, yep, teleport feature !! Then, my base, he raid and raid and raid and raid and raid and raid and raid.... 

Then I quit the game. I've never played it again.

This feature is a false good idea, and false economic reason, as lots of players will be in a trap position and will be forced to quit (they will not pay portal ticket, they will just leave). 

Jan 17, 2016, 16:1901/17/16
09/21/15

if someone can't defend himself/herself against bullies than he has no right to play a strategy game 

No hard feelings but that's what i think of strategy games, Real test of your skills are in the challenges like this 
Jan 17, 2016, 16:3601/17/16
Jan 17, 2016, 16:39(edited)
Fazi said:

if someone can't defend himself/herself against bullies than he has no right to play a strategy game 

No hard feelings but that's what i think of strategy games, Real test of your skills are in the challenges like this 
Sometimes, u can not defend yourself against bullies. A good kick is not enough against an atomic bomb, even if you're calling Chuck Norris. This is not about test, but about balance. Why do you think there are people who got right to play, and other who don't ? The badass are just the older players, which got better army than new players, that's it.
Jan 17, 2016, 17:0201/17/16
09/21/15

I am not against your opinion i do agree with it to some extent my friend, but due to such factors we label them as strategy games. If you have the guts even a bigger player will bypass the road that lead to your stronghold. All you have got to do is stay stable and keep your hopes up.

Believe me i have faced such situations nearly in every game but i never quit, i struggled and i became successful. I never invested too much cash in game maybe few bucks only. As far as i remember in my 5 years of online gaming i spend around $50. But still i ended many times in the winning team.

We need to understand that as a company plarium need to make profits so that we can play online for free. Personally in my opinion coiners should have advantage over normal players because in that case i will not blow complaining puppet but i will struggle harder to keep up with them and that's where games got interesting always. 

I have soo many issues in pirates when i started and still have some but now they are keeping themselves away from me. If we come to levels i am 64 there and i had issues with lvl 80 players and i had issues with lvl 45 player as well but the solution is not to quit but struggle and win by the dawn.

& again no hard feelings please and i really do understand what you are trying to say and i do agree to a bit extent as well.

Jan 17, 2016, 20:2001/17/16
05/04/14

Fazi said:

My gawed, what a horrible thing to say!  0_o

Best way to defend against bullies is to join a clan (a strong one) for protection.
DeletedCharacter
Jan 18, 2016, 14:4001/18/16

janter said:

Every time you upgrade the game it works even worst than before... it sucks now!

Every time you add some feature to made people use emeralds you loose players who eventually spend real money... it sucks again!

Every time you add a feature that gives too much advantage to paying players you got more players leaving the game ... it sucks more!

STOP adding stupid and usefulness features and concentrate on FIXING the thousand bugs that make this game unplayable... for **** sake!

And finally, you can ban my account, it doesn't matter to me because I can't barely navigate the map in the search of enemies because you nerfed it even more than before... now it nearly doesn't move at all... BRAVO!!!!! You did it again, added more BUGS than there were before a patch. Yehaaaaa!!!

:(

I can't believe how disrespectfull you Plarium are with your current costumers that you  even not hide to disimule that you are not gona fix any single BUG from this game ... cheers and thanks for your big efforts to get us out of game XD

I quit, cheers.

Lord Marshal, I'm sorry to hear that you don't like our recent updates 

Let's make the game better together. If you face any technical issues, bugs or errors, please contact our Support Center

We always fix a lot of issues with the updates + adding more features to make the gameplay more flexible.