This topic is closed

The Holiday Season is upon us, Lord Marshal!

51 Reply
XploiT
22 December, 2015, 1:28 PM UTC
and said: Why so serious?
UTC +2:00
Machma
22 December, 2015, 2:47 PM UTC
Frohe Weihnachten und viele Gemetzel
rubinjohn
22 December, 2015, 2:55 PM UTC

....dashing through the Shingard snow!!

UTC +3:00
Blasphemy
22 December, 2015, 3:16 PM UTC
rubinjohn said:

....dashing through the Shingard snow!!

oh what a sight to see
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
christophe.berthier1
22 December, 2015, 3:16 PM UTC
 the elf don't like orc
UTC +1:00
Blasphemy
22 December, 2015, 3:42 PM UTC
so santa bjorn gave them
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
daletraci123
22 December, 2015, 3:56 PM UTC
hunting for elves bah humbug.
UTC +5:00
Riko
22 December, 2015, 5:58 PM UTC
yoann fr prevot said:

Scald the Bard said:

Festive lights are lit, cookies are cooking, stockings are stock…ing? Whatever! All you need to know is the holiday season is here – and it’s time to celebrate with a special Holiday game!

All you have to do is write 5 words of literary magic! This is how the game will work: I’ll start a story – using only five words – and each participant must continue the story, using only 5 words! Simple, right?

And here’s where the reward comes in: on December the 25th, we’ll close the topic, and randomly choose 5 different people who participated in the game and give them a prize pack!

Each lucky winner will receive:

1 Standard-Bearer (x1)
Nightstalkers (x5)
7-Day Fireborn Activator (x1)
5 minute Boosts (x10)
10 minute Boosts (x5)

For more details, please read:

NOTE: By participating in this contest you are agreeing to allow Plarium Games LTD to use your submission, in whole or in part, for any and all promotional purposes at our sole discretion. You are also agreeing to waive any claim to financial compensation or copyright of your submission now or at any point in the future.

So, let’s begin!

“An Orc named Khargol went….”

Your turn, Lord Marshals!

On a Journey half bent

UTC +8:00
Flipppssterr
22 December, 2015, 6:15 PM UTC
Riko said:

yoann fr prevot said:

Scald the Bard said:

Festive lights are lit, cookies are cooking, stockings are stock…ing? Whatever! All you need to know is the holiday season is here – and it’s time to celebrate with a special Holiday game!

All you have to do is write 5 words of literary magic! This is how the game will work: I’ll start a story – using only five words – and each participant must continue the story, using only 5 words! Simple, right?

And here’s where the reward comes in: on December the 25th, we’ll close the topic, and randomly choose 5 different people who participated in the game and give them a prize pack!

1 Standard-Bearer (x1)
Nightstalkers (x5)
5 minute Boosts (x10)
10 minute Boosts (x5)

NOTE: By participating in this contest you are agreeing to allow Plarium Games LTD to use your submission, in whole or in part, for any and all promotional purposes at our sole discretion. You are also agreeing to waive any claim to financial compensation or copyright of your submission now or at any point in the future.

So, let’s begin!

On a Journey half bent

on singing the "Frozen" song
UTC +4:00
etec44 POE
22 December, 2015, 6:22 PM UTC
Scald the Bard said:

1 Standard-Bearer (x1)
Nightstalkers (x5)
5 minute Boosts (x10)
10 minute Boosts (x5)

So, let’s begin!

UTC +0:00
junkisus
22 December, 2015, 7:33 PM UTC
to all a good death.
UTC +5:00
orionbre
22 December, 2015, 9:10 PM UTC

is this an iq test?

(because many failed to understand)
Lizdeika Krivis
22 December, 2015, 10:15 PM UTC

orionbre said:

is this an iq test?

(because many failed to understand)

Said Ork to the Wizard 

<u comply to the rule of 5 words by both sentences ;)>

UTC +3:00
patatrix
22 December, 2015, 11:29 PM UTC
when the evil darkeness come
UTC +1:00
Todd Kidwell
23 December, 2015, 12:13 AM UTC
this aint working is it?
UTC +4:00
Blasphemy
23 December, 2015, 12:46 AM UTC
said the orc to the  
hardis
23 December, 2015, 3:37 AM UTC
his nose began glowing red
UTC +7:00
Blasphemy
23 December, 2015, 4:58 AM UTC
as red as crimson blood
orionbre
23 December, 2015, 8:17 AM UTC
for he was very drunk
redfox
23 December, 2015, 8:34 AM UTC
to lord marshall's christmas party 
1722445 users registered; 42706 topics; 272089 posts; our newest member:info.patrickcharles