What do you think about adding more personal Acvievements?
Scald the Bard
User ID: 535152
4 December, 2015, 11:52 AM UTC
Lord Marshals, important question incoming!
We are considering adding new Personal Achievements! What game activities do you think should become Achievements?
More Personal Achievements mean more rewards for your great efforts!
User ID: 553022
5 December, 2015, 4:01 AM UTC
You can add even more achievements with smaller prize.
Try to focus on something that is not too hard for casual players, e.g. raid x resources, something with bgs e.t.c.
If you give some legendaries as a reward, you may promote it to players who don't buy.
Beat lvl 10 off bg - reward 1 standard bearer
Beat lvl 20 off bg - reward 1 twinblade
Beat lvl 30 off bg - reward 1 banshee
Beat lvl 40 off bg - reward 1 hydra
the same for def bgs, only double the rewards (def legendaries)
It's probably too late to add more levels to existing achievements, except maybe produced ress and few more.
User ID: 549628
5 December, 2015, 7:38 PM UTC
I want to suggest the following individual achievements:
- reach Fireborn level 2,4,6,8,10
- activate fireborn status 10,50,100,200,500,1000...times
- exchange magic 5k,10k,50k,100k,200k,500k...
- hire hexbeards 1,3,5,7,9,11
- kill legendary units 10,50,100,200,500...
- combine runes level 2,4,6,8,10
- complete saga quests level 5,10,15,20,25...
- upgrade keep/stroghold level 5,10,15,20
- reach heros development level 20,30,40,50...
- claim gift from King Bjorn 50,100,200,500,1000...times
- win stronghold battles by defending 10,50,100,200,500...
- collect resources from different settlements 5,10,20,50,100...
- use skill points 10, 20, 50, 100...