Wars of Nords

115 Replies
XploiT
22 November, 2015, 12:53 PM UTC

I’m afraid some are missing the point here. UNI clan engaged the war against one of the top clans, and did it with collective effort of majority of its members along with the support of its alliances. So, their success was the result of good intelligence, careful planning, solid diplomacy and outstanding leadership that managed to execute this strategy. So, honestly, for the rest of the server, there isn’t much left to do but to congratulate them on their won battles, just like the leader of loosing party did:


However, the problem I can’t stress enough is in the way Malice lost their last 2 obelisks to a single player. Keep in mind that Malice leadership decided to withdraw all collective defense, accumulated by vast number of their members over the period of 4 months, to just two obelisks of their choice making them ‘meat grinders’ as some of Malice enemies would call them. In any game, this would prove to be a sound strategy with next to zero chance of failure. But not here.

Look, please try not to make a mistake and blame Pipo2 for what happened. The ‘mate’ was just playing within game rules frame setup. And if you allow an example, try to imagine a human society (and every gaming community can be considered a reflection on basic society principles) in which, by defined rules (laws), one can do everything one desires as long as he/she pays a corresponding fee for their actions. In other words, theft, rape, murder is absolutely legit as long one has money to pay for it. Now, don’t go and make a mistake and call upon of morality of each individual from that society to refrain themselves from such harmful activities. Individual morality was never the sound building block of society, and therefore we do have rules (law) in the first place.

Finally, we all are here because we love this game’s concept, its art, playability and social interactions we have build within it, but I’m afraid this kind of unbalance, allowed by game rules would eventually destroy it.

UTC +2:00
Flyer69
22 November, 2015, 1:31 PM UTC

Try Highcliff research


and I love you to Malice
pipo
UTC +5:00
Meadran
22 November, 2015, 4:45 PM UTC
??? I have not hit your hold nor any Obs. And i am in a clan that does not hold any Obs - and thats the way we want it. I have seen your messages to others in screenshots that are all over the internet lol. I see your fictions written here. Of course you would project upon others :-) you are a BAD fiction writer lol

**Margaret Cunningham(or whatever) IS *Storm from VANGUARD. Lie..lie, you getting good and even a little smarter at it.
"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."-G.K Chesterton
UTC +0:00
DevAngel
22 November, 2015, 5:02 PM UTC

Quite funny how the same people cheering on the likes of pipo and scorpdog when they were taking obs down in 1 shot are now saying that they are ruining the game.

Fact is, Malice and Vanguard were built on the back of these 2 "coiners", yes others worked very hard but are we honestly saying that without these 2 people, Malice/Vanguard would have achieved all they have in the game?

Every clan who gets anywhere in the game has what is referred to as a "hammer", SRS had SilverLord, Drifters have Rak, Uni have Bag of Hurt... Why was it ok for pipo and scorp to do what they did when in malice and vanguard and now its not ok?

DevAngel
UTC +0:00
angelique
22 November, 2015, 5:08 PM UTC

One slogan and a single development:

"Pipo where integrates and goes, clan dies"

explanation: In each clan in which Pipo between this clan ends up at war and dies ... A more or less long term, this is a fact!

Of course Pipo has a great ranking, yes and only him!

Now VAN and UNI made their game by giving their allegiance to a monster of selfishness, with varying degrees of loyalty to their former NAP and alliances. It is their choice, in the war anything goes.

In a game, we need rules! NORDS has none next to a bank card, pathetic and funny at once ...

Faced with this, you can say whatever you want, as it will be possible in the game to see such disproportionate military destroy the game (obelisks) that requested weeks players other, this game has no interest ... and the game will die ...

Includes can ...

UTC +1:00
Meadran
22 November, 2015, 5:13 PM UTC

I have not complained about the coining. But while Pipo and Scorp were a big part, their backs are not what built us. They were just what gave us the crazy hits. It was our organization amongst eachother that built us. Our ability to rally and wipe other peoples coiners, when clans had not yet figured out how to play smart.


**Note: We say farewell to Scorpdog today. MALICE wishes him well & thanks him for all he has done.He no longer enjoyed Plarium.
"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."-G.K Chesterton
UTC +0:00
Pardaillec
22 November, 2015, 5:15 PM UTC
XploiT said:

Look, please try not to make a mistake and blame Pipo2 for what happened. The ‘mate’ was just playing within game rules frame setup. And if you allow an example, try to imagine a human society (and every gaming community can be considered a reflection on basic society principles) in which, by defined rules (laws), one can do everything one desires as long as he/she pays a corresponding fee for their actions. In other words, theft, rape, murder is absolutely legit as long one has money to pay for it. Now, don’t go and make a mistake and call upon of morality of each individual from that society to refrain themselves from such harmful activities. Individual morality was never the sound building block of society, and therefore we do have rules (law) in the first place.

Finally, we all are here because we love this game’s concept, its art, playability and social interactions we have build within it, but I’m afraid this kind of unbalance, allowed by game rules would eventually destroy it.

Ok, but rules in our human society are there to protect the civilians, to make their life better, safer and easier. They can not be compare to Nords rules, which are, basically : "buy all forces you want, there's no limit of what u can buy, look at this amazing 40$ new pack of drakes, it's for you." It's unfair for people who has spent lot of time to build a strong clan, a strong army, and strong obelisk defenses. I mean, time is not free, it's time that we spend in this game, not in an other game or activity, because we think it's fair game, and others players are fair too. It's very strange to be raided one day by a clan with 5000 drakes by players... and in an other hand, theses packs are very expensives, considering it's the price of a full new game, but here it's just a pack, so it's unfair for this coins players, but it's their choices. With more balanced rules, it will be better for the game, because if all normal players left because of coins players, this game will end (and Plarium will make an other game, I know...). 
Gna
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
22 November, 2015, 5:18 PM UTC

because at the time, when Malice and SRS and Vanguard and Drifters - when these clans where built and getting names built up for them selves, there was no obelisk, defense wasn't as what we have now, 

nothing is wrong with what Pipo did, it's a combat game right? but how can anyone out there compete with that?

and then call it at that? 


Pip did what he did to show is @ss and did a great job at it, i have nothing against Pipo, hell i wish i had his credit card for one day

But nobody on that server has a chance against him, not when him alone can take *2* NOT 1 but *2* heavy defended Obelisk!!! that we intentionally we took out of our other Ob's and built those 2 to be well defended, 

You are not getting what we are saying here, we have no beef UNI they did an awesome job working as a "team"

we have no beef against Vanguard for working as a "team" and every other clan out there for there work in trying to take them down

as they worked as a "team" 

pip worked it in a few shots alone, with a massive offense - there is no respect in that, that's just showing off
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
angelique
22 November, 2015, 5:22 PM UTC
Ha ! Je précise que Solstice a choisi de laisser ses OB, les deux fois (dont aujourd'hui) !!! Ne pas re-écrire l'histoire ;)
UTC +1:00
Meadran
22 November, 2015, 5:23 PM UTC
Well said Blasphemy!
"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."-G.K Chesterton
UTC +0:00
DevAngel
22 November, 2015, 6:03 PM UTC

I am getting what you are saying, you aren't getting what I am saying.

There was a time when Pipo took 1 ob in 1 shot and Scorp took another in 1 shot, I may be mistaken but I believe the obelisks were drifters... everyone was happy and saying good job when this happened. 

I am just tying to understand why it is different now? Why was it ok for the wallets to win then and it isn't ok now?

Ideally I would like the game to be more balanced but the fact is it isn't, and we all choose to play knowing so


DevAngel
UTC +0:00
Meadran
22 November, 2015, 6:11 PM UTC

You are mistaken about the OB's they were not Drifters, I remember the event. Just like when Pipo hit us, I thought it was amazing to see, but I do not remember being proud of it and I did oppose many of them. I also said constantly Pipo was in danger of destroying the game even when with us..did I not?


**I guess I could be wrong about us taking out Drifters. But point still stand, I opposed much of our aggression and we bent diplomacy to make Pipo happy. Funny he is now a hero to some, when he was the one that did many of these things to them in the beginning.
"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."-G.K Chesterton
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
22 November, 2015, 6:25 PM UTC

BeMoreDog said:


I am getting what you are saying, you aren't getting what I am saying.

There was a time when Pipo took 1 ob in 1 shot and Scorp took another in 1 shot, I may be mistaken but I believe the obelisks were drifters... everyone was happy and saying good job when this happened. 

I am just tying to understand why it is different now? Why was it ok for the wallets to win then and it isn't ok now?

Ideally I would like the game to be more balanced but the fact is it isn't, and we all choose to play knowing so


This is a example what i mean....

you think this is okay???

Pip is on a war of himself, when he accomplishes his goals what makes you think he wont turn on any of the rest of the clans out there?

The guy likes combat he likes the control of killing and having that complete control, he has shown already to us he will

go to great measures to get what he wants.....

So in all means have fun when he has nothing else of Malice and SOL to hit, 

lets hope the giant doesnt get bored lol

 




I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
kingainer
22 November, 2015, 6:53 PM UTC
no the giant doesn't get bored , one day he will attack another clan and another and another, with 70 80 90 120 millions troups ^^ , buy plarium if he wants ^^ 
UTC +2:00
eliG
22 November, 2015, 7:28 PM UTC
XploiT said:

However, the problem I can’t stress enough is in the way Malice lost their last 2 obelisks to a single player. Keep in mind that Malice leadership decided to withdraw all collective defense, accumulated by vast number of their members over the period of 4 months, to just two obelisks of their choice making them ‘meat grinders’ as some of Malice enemies would call them. In any game, this would prove to be a sound strategy with next to zero chance of failure. But not here.

hahaha. looks like a 'God mode' in multyplayer game. hahahahahaha
UTC +2:00
angelique
22 November, 2015, 7:38 PM UTC

I have more pictures, take a look and enjoy ! Ha ha ha !



http://prntscr.com/95o7n9

http://prntscr.com/95oboj

http://prntscr.com/95ohs5

http://prntscr.com/95ooyp

http://prntscr.com/95op7y

http://prntscr.com/95oph3


this is what happens when there is no limit

UTC +1:00
fififo
22 November, 2015, 8:59 PM UTC

again people divert around my point... The large percentage of people were ok with 1 shot hits back then... Still, nobody answers the question of why was it ok then and not now. I did say I may be mistaken regarding it being Drifters but I was there for the event, 2 obelisks were taken down in quick succession, 1 by pipo and 1 by Scorpdog. 

I have yet to hear someone say Scorp was wrong in doing it! My point is, if you are going to look upon what he did in outrage, then at least be fair about it and say others who did the same were wrong too. Is that not fair??

I also said others did contribute as far as malice and vanguard are concerned, what I am saying is, the achievements gained would not have been so high had scorp and pipo not been a part of it.


UTC +5:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
22 November, 2015, 9:39 PM UTC

the point is Pip is contentiously doing it over and over, Scorpdog didn't continuously hit out of spite of what offense he had 

I mean at this point any more i really don't care what Pip hits he is going to do it anyway, ruin the game for all i care, eventually that is what is going to happen, he is going to keep going,


This thread wasn't to rant about pipo but to show the team work of the map wars in nords done by all the clans,

Uni, had some great attacks going so did Vanguard, i rather see these attacks in here then a guy that has ego issues just saying


I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Meadran
22 November, 2015, 10:41 PM UTC
the tone of this thread was set by anti-malice people. i believe my first post was basically admission of loss, but a pat on the back to MALICE as they worked amazingly as a group. we enjoyed doing it.I second everything Blas has said.
"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."-G.K Chesterton
UTC +0:00
Meadran
23 November, 2015, 6:59 AM UTC

fififo said:


again people divert around my point... The large percentage of people were ok with 1 shot hits back then... Still, nobody answers the question of why was it ok then and not now. I did say I may be mistaken regarding it being Drifters but I was there for the event, 2 obelisks were taken down in quick succession, 1 by pipo and 1 by Scorpdog. 

I have yet to hear someone say Scorp was wrong in doing it! My point is, if you are going to look upon what he did in outrage, then at least be fair about it and say others who did the same were wrong too. Is that not fair??

I also said others did contribute as far as malice and vanguard are concerned, what I am saying is, the achievements gained would not have been so high had scorp and pipo not been a part of it.


Get off your alt when posting BeMore.


And I ask again..did I not warn and state Pipo was in danger of destroying the game? There is no diversion and there is no hypocrisy.We are both talking around the same time frame. You are saying we said nothing, that is untrue. 



"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."-G.K Chesterton
UTC +0:00
1667330 users registered; 34155 topics; 253912 posts; our newest member:lord of king4