All Categories

Your feedback is important to us

Your feedback is important to us

Search
Comments
DeletedCharacter
Nov 17, 2015, 16:2511/17/15

Lord Marshals, we are asking you about the improvements on the forum, not in the game

What about the improvements on the forum?
Nov 18, 2015, 23:4611/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:53(edited)
11/05/14
offhand, i'm thinking people care more about the game than the Forum, Scald. we'd probably care more about the forum if some of this stuff was done/dealt with.
Nov 19, 2015, 03:1611/19/15
05/04/14

Pendrake said:

offhand, i'm thinking people care more about the game than the Forum, Scald. we'd probably care more about the forum if some of this stuff was done/dealt with.

Indeed.

If any improvements were to be made to the forums, they would of been suggested. As players of the "GAME ITSELF", I believe we are more focused on that. Especially if our money Can get involved.

The Forums are fine as far as I'm concerned.

(maybe add a spell check if it's not there already???)

Nov 23, 2015, 21:4711/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

Admins , on chat tab is space enough for one more chat "Alliances" for advisors and chiefs only, you also should have a list on contacts to add them,

this chat after may contain all people on those. is really not nice people go out to Raidcall and teamspeak as chat between alliances is not possible. hope you take this feature in consideration.
Nov 23, 2015, 22:1011/23/15
03/27/14

I like what i see,

but would love to know whom im talking to here, wish the game was connected to the forum ( name wise ) or least there cords

this could be a great help if needed one on one help
Nov 24, 2015, 17:5911/24/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14
Scald the Bard said:

Lord Marshals, we are asking you about the improvements on the forum, not in the game

What about the improvements on the forum?
I don't think many people care about the forum. We are here because we play the game. First things first.
Nov 25, 2015, 18:0011/25/15
11/04/15

Todd Kidwell said:

* Provide the same daily deals to everyone.  Some get $1.99 deals; some $9 deals, etc., while others only get a $330 deal.

I tottaly agree, im not going to spend more than $19,99  So the over $ 45 deals only will make you getting NO money from me, its your game and your income.

and im shure a lot of players agree with this
DeletedCharacter
Nov 26, 2015, 13:1011/26/15

Thank you for the suggestions and feedback, Lord Marshals!

Nov 26, 2015, 19:5711/26/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14
create a suggestions forum
Nov 27, 2015, 22:2611/27/15
I thing plarium made some changes to this game now my laptop take lot of time to load this game and even after it take times to open map and graphics .plz do some thing these changes to website and game not helping
Nov 30, 2015, 16:0511/30/15
03/27/14

Saeed Abbas said:

I thing plarium made some changes to this game now my laptop take lot of time to load this game and even after it take times to open map and graphics .plz do some thing these changes to website and game not helping

i heard alot of it was the flash player make sure you have the newest update...

other then that deleting your temp internet files is the next best thing to help
Dec 12, 2015, 20:3012/12/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14
Nice. If i found bugs, i'll tell here
Dec 14, 2015, 09:1812/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:52(edited)
11/05/14
yey
Dec 22, 2015, 05:1312/22/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

since there do not seem to be a separate topic for recommendations from players about how the game can actually be improved I am still going to pose some recommendations for improvements needed on the game here anyway.

1) Have the amount of free revivels of fallen troops increase from 30% to a full 50% as is the case in Pirate Tides of fourtune.

Really a downside when one is lucky currently to even get 1 out of 5 troops or 3 out of eleven troops back when a foe hit your stronghold.

2) create a way to copy & paste clan chats & other chats boards!

Most of the clans have mates that English is a second language, or visa-versa. Very hard for us to be able to translate and all participate in discussions in clan/group chats when there is no way to copy and paste to translate! We have this ability to copy and then to paste only in in-game private message, Why NOT have cut and paste ability available as well in clan/group chats? Players need to have the ability to translate what is being discussed and being able to take part in a conversation!

3) FIX THE DRATTING HANGING CHAT!

extremely frustrating to be typing along and all of a sudden the type does not go down upon the chat except one letter every few seconds. and when we go to post what we laboriously put down upon the chat - words we wrote are cut . i call this "that dratted hanging chat!"

Along this same topic is the fact we will be typing along and that stupid curtain comes down ("you can't defeat the ice Queen alone! invite your friends"). as we attempt to type. Sort of like one of those timed Red Light Cameras that mail you out tickets because they shortened the time so less cars are able to travel though the green light before the redlight makes them slam on the brakes. Lengthen the amount of time in which that advertisement curtaindrops down upon our play and convos!!!

we all find ourselves trying to deal with not only a dratted hanging chat board in which it takes much time and effort to even write a sentence - and then WAM! - curtain falls and you have to click the stupid x mark the spot to go back to typing one letter every few seconds.

and NO this is not a browser/ refresh/cashe issue that is always trotted out every time there is a problem (as in 'bug") with the game.

It is not caring enough about the players . Plarium needs to stop acting like Nords is a bast ard stepchild and take some of that money it's raking in hands over fist and actually pay for modern, top grade servers! and to fix the damn bugs before inposing a whole new set of bugs upon the old bugs with crazy new & "improved" 'new features"

4) Place timed notices of incoming/outgoing raids/reinforcement on the left hand side as is done in pirate tides of fortune.

i can understand certainly the devs desire to make more in the sale of gems because a player didnt see incoming raids under the shadow of that ad curtain or other windows used in upgrading and the likle. But its a false hope for the delvs to believe more players will spend more money to pay to recover or buy troops lost so easily to hidden raids .

5) in the skills and blood pacts sections - place a scroll bar on the left side in which to more easier reach the level we are wanting to reach! very fustrating when the clink hold and pull frezzes up for seconds/minutes at a time. there IS a better way! add a scroll bar!

Dec 22, 2015, 05:2612/22/15
05/04/14

Storm said:

since there do not seem to be a separate topic for recommendations from players about how the game can actually be improved I am still going to pose some recommendations for improvements needed on the game here anyway.

1) Have the amount of free revivels of fallen troops increase from 30% to a full 50% as is the case in Pirate Tides of fourtune.

Really a downside when one is lucky to even get 1 out of 5 troops or 3 out of ten troops back when a foe hit your stronghold.

2) create a way to copy & paste clan chats & other chats boards!

Most of the clans have mates that English is a second language, or visa-versa. Very hard for us to be able to translate and all participate in discussions in clan/group chats when there is no way to copy and paste to translate! We have this ability to copy and then to paste only in in-game private message, Why NOT have cut and paste ability available as well in clan/group chats? Players need to have the ability to translate what is being discussed and being able to take part in a conversation!

3) FIX THE DRATTING HANGING CHAT!

extremely frustrating to be typing along and all of a sudden the type does not go down upon the chat except one letter every few seconds. and when we go to post what we laboriously put down upon the chat - words we wrote are cut . i call this "that dratted hanging chat!"

Along this same topic is the fact we will be typing along and that stupid curtain comes down ("you can't defeat the ice Queen alone! invite your friends"). as we attempt to type. Sort of like one of those timed Red Light Cameras that mail you out tickets because they shortened the time so less cars are able to travel though the green light before the redlight makes them slam on the brakes. Lengthen the amount of time in which that advertisement curtaindrops down upon our play and convos!!!

we all find ourselves trying to deal with not only a dratted hanging chat board in which it takes much time and effort to even write a sentence - and then WAM! - curtain falls and you have to click the stupid x mark the spot to go back to typing one letter every few seconds.

and NO this is not a browser/ refresh/cashe issue that is always trotted out every time there is a problem (as in 'bug") with the game.

It is not caring enough about the players . Plarium needs to stop acting like Nords is a bast ard stepchild and take some of that money it's raking in hands over fist and actually pay for modern, top grade servers! and to fix the damn bugs before inposing a whole new set of bugs upon the old bugs with crazy new & "improved" 'new features"

4) Place timed notices of incoming/outgoing raids/reinforcement on the left hand side as is done in pirate tides of fortune.

i can understand certainly the devs desire to make more in the sale of gems because a player didnt see incoming raids under the shadow of that ad curtain or other windows used in upgrading and the likle. But its a false hope for the delvs to believe more players will spend more money to pay to recover or buy troops lost so easily to hidden raids .

5) in the skills and blood pacts sections - place a scroll bar on the left side in which to more easier reach the level we are wanting to reach! very fustrating when the clink hold and pull frezzes up for seconds/minutes at a time. there IS a better way! add a scroll bar!

For the Love of all that is GOOD and HOLY.........Plarium Listen to these. (I emphasizing this simply because I've already said this months ago).

Sheesh. 

Dec 25, 2015, 21:4512/25/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:44(edited)
11/05/14

-Edit

Awnser to Questions

1) Public profile
I can't change my Forum name!

2) Avatars
I like them.

7) Links to International Forums in the page header
Yes, the performance is good.

8) Links automatically displayed as hyperlinks
Nice but I use a text as cover for the URL so I need to configure the link and the
advantage get lost.

May a formula or example for the answers should be set to avoid misunderstandings!

-Edit

Picture and animation, Grafics:

1. Champions

Occurrence: No dragon champions and its result in the buildings.

Occurrence: To see the same champion by my enemy in this high rate (inflationary) is annoying and reduce the feeling of my individuality!
Solution: Three species and two genders. Just put 2 alternative champions for each gender in the species. Should lower this annoyingness and higher the individuality.

Occurrence: The equipment doesn't exist in a graphic way and its results on the champion.
Proposal: Create results/changings on champions through equipment in a way "like" of "Big Bang Empire" (the Quality of their Pictures are lesser thats way "like") but to reduce the amount of graphic that needed you could use an outfit thats completed with an higher level. In the result for example lvl 1 until 30 of the equipment showes the basic clothes and from 30 until 45 etc. also it gets plates with the basic clothes in this way it gets greater and greater!

Occurrence: To get my feeling of grandios the picture of the equipment and the picture of chamapions should be derivative from each other.
Note: Highers Individuality of the player and the feeling it is its own. This would be my subconscious reaction/feeling!

2. Buldings

Occurrence: The Bulding don't fuse together with the background pictures. A field has only

Solution: I can't give a solution to this. I just don't like a to small representative forms of live, farms and buildings. I want to see more details e.g. the enterance of a buildings is big as the person that walk around in front of it!

Farms and Hauses

Occurrence: Repetitive buldings are redundant: I don't need to see the same Building to upgrande again. This has no motivation for me!
Solution: Buldings get to clusters! A Cluster with aspects e.g. the farms, fishermen's cabins and the fire water. The farms could split in to three or more aspects like seeds, linkages, walls and fertilizer. All of them could seperate upgraded and as result a change of the high from the plants, its colores or save it from animal with walls also it would be logical enhance the players pruduction rate. All of it would be "one" (field + barn) building which rise in singel aspects of it self.

Occurrence: The spezies don't have a big enough impact to the style of the buildings for me.
Solution: More species specific so the primäry species has an impact on all species buildings, not complete but subtle.

3. Vegetation, buildings, map and landscape

Occurrence: The species has no impact in the vegetation like on "Age of Wonders" e.g. coblins prefer swamps to live.

Occurrence: I don't understand completely the reason of the plurality of farms! The farms, fishermen's cabins and production buildings are not able to move on the town map or have other depences. Why are they no map (Town or world map) included buildings which have a greater representive of its functions! It would be a bigger atmospheric boost for the game.

It's maybe a Question of this:
Justin Hammer Drone Heads

Occurrence: I don't like the name of emeralds.
Solution: I woukd prefer something like nether, nexus or string-s e.g. It could connect to the surface.

Expantion and Surface

Preference: Search a place with nice conditions something "like" Ogame. Depencies of surroundings build of a second bases...

Occurrence: I can't move my postion to players I would like to build with.

Occurrence: No interactiv building with friends or clan mates something else than obelisks. May some buildings like library, university, or a palace.

Occurrence: Postion on hill, meadow or water has no result in the village picture.

Occurrence: No Faith reasoned expantions or war in the surrounding villages (Sins of the solare Empire). Needs story to reasoned the faithes. Results of this war may the minimum distanz on the map of other player which are not allied or it result in a morality loss.

Occurrence: No terraforming to something like jungle, temperate forest, coniferous forest, arctic lands, steppe and desert or own creations. Could give some bonis on defend and malus on attack to the species that don't have or have the preference to the terrain. What ever they may be!

4. Trading

Occurrence: It isn't possible to traid with non allied players.

This should be the reason to get friends and build a clan with them or chose a clan!

5. Story

Occurrence: The story is to small or there a no side things.
Preference: Like J. R. R. Tolkien but clearly it's to much work for a browsergame!

Proposal: I need something else to than fights in the game!

- something to discover

- support the Ice Queen! (Yes I know it isn't possible game technically at all at the moment!)

- how the game magic interacts with the world, where can I find it. How it come to the points it is or change it postion on the map,

- why do the orcs have the technologie of the fire water, the elves the mushroom farms and nords the fishermans.

- Ceremonial use of themushroom...

- etc. pp.

In short Question: "How does the world of Nords work?"

And then I can get an own reason for fight or change the Nords world.

6. Animations and style of the pictures

Preference: I like the game for the animations and style of the pictures and its universe thats are promisd from it, but from a technical/funktions stand the game it's noting importend!

7. Others

At the moment: Until now in the game I have found only one goal: Take a clan an become high lvl. player may to

realize that take obelisks.

I won't feel I need to lvl. like WoW. (The game WoW get me because I played the game Warcraft) A level is for me only something that shows my progress in the game. The functions to kill mobs or gethter are only acceptable when I want to support my empire that it can repaire his war forces or expand its one against other empires.

Desire: I desire more animations like the main loadescreen on the android version.

Recommendation: When I recommend a game to my frends I need to feel that it is something really specially and not only ingame advantages as motivation!

Jan 14, 2016, 17:0101/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

Fix the bugs, fix the bugs, fix the bugs ... then we can chat about forums after bugs are fixed!

Cheers.
Jan 14, 2016, 18:5201/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

Since last update that added the vacant lots on the map, I can barely navigate it. Please, allow the animation for the vacant lots to be disabled (or just reduce the number of frames per animation, which can be an alternate solution but not better than disabling animations all together).

Thanks for reading.
Mar 5, 2016, 12:0003/05/16
Apr 1, 2019, 12:04(edited)

Also why not latest bloodpacts at front, you always want to advance with new ones.

M.BlackStarVega said:

How about a "Scroll Bar"? ? 

I don't know about Others.... I don't know if this is the cause of This game... 

But...when ever I want to Upgrade a blood pact...the "CLICK and DRAG" is......well it's a "drag". (Pardon the Pun). It takes me forever to get to the blood pact I want to upgrade.

I click/drag and it moves so slowly. Sometimes it just keeps going down and down where it pasts the blood pact I want to upgrade.

I also find it annoyingly difficult when I'm clicking and draging, I have to put my mouse over a blood pact, and That blood pact screen would pop up (and I don't want to upgrade that one).

I think that if you have a scroll bar on the right hand side, a person can easily just Scroll down to where they want to upgrade with out clicking and dragging over and over and over again.

On the other Plarium games (like Stormfall) it's not a problem, but on Nords ( At least for Me ) it's an issue.

At least have the ability to click and drag And have a space bar... (if you really think the click and drag is Cool) lol

Or shoot...

Seperate them all by PAGES..........................
And sometimes its blocking the scrolling.

In many other games you can scroll with mouswheel, that would easy the work.

Keep all the good work you guys !

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 7, 2016, 12:0003/07/16
09/17/15

Warlok, 

Thank you for this suggestion. I will pass it, but I can't promise anything. Some things are done on purpose, according to our game mechanics possibilities. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.