All Categories

Lord Marshal, important information about the recent updates!

Search
DeletedCharacter
Sep 18, 2015, 09:3609/18/15

Lord Marshal, important information!

Can't wait to announce this! We have just removed the limit to the amount of players defending an Obelisk.

We have heard your indignations and decided to meet your demands as we strive to provide you (our players) with the best gaming experience ever.

I want to thank everyone for taking your time to express your opinions regarding recently added features!

Have fun and good luck on the fields of Shingård!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 18, 2015, 11:1909/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

sir i would like to thank you i know you most likely received hundreds of complaints over this and this has made many of our players stay in the gameso from our clan and myself personally 

THANK YOU   
Sep 18, 2015, 11:3409/18/15
Sep 18, 2015, 11:54(edited)
07/06/15
Good news, Lord Marshals! We have just removed the limit to the amount of players defending an Obelisk. Please check this Topic: http://forum.plarium.com/en/nords-heroes-of-the-north-browser/news-and-announcements/topics/lord-marshal--important-information-about-the-recent-updates-/ 

CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THAT SIGNED THIS PETITION AND WERE HEARD!!!! now to plarium hopefully this will be enough for most. However for me your company severly damaged the trust and respect I had for this game/company when you openly admitted this was your plan all along but never bothered to inform your paying and free customers. The trust was further undermined by you assumption of our lower intelligence when you posted that to change back would require almost a complete rewrite(doing it in only 3 days(less if you count the fact as of yesterday you had no intent on doing it so you changed it in less then 24 hours) proves that to be complete falsehood). Lieing or filtering information to your consumers will not breed trust!!! I would also like to point out as of now that is only half of what we were requesting as the ale factory bonus is still reduced drastically. that is something this petition was also about but you fail to mention that in your last post. You have met us halfway an I am sure most will take that as a good sign... however this has done major damage and you gonna have to work harder and do better then just that.... to the game players please like this post if you agree so they can see this isn't over yet.

DeletedCharacter
Sep 18, 2015, 11:5809/18/15

goodgawdnoooo said:

Good news, Lord Marshals! We have just removed the limit to the amount of players defending an Obelisk. Please check this Topic: http://forum.plarium.com/en/nords-heroes-of-the-north-browser/news-and-announcements/topics/lord-marshal--important-information-about-the-recent-updates-/ CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THAT SIGNED THIS PETITION AND WERE HEARD!!!! now to plarium hopefully this will be enough for most. However for me your company severly damaged the trust and respect I had for this game/company when you openly admitted this was your plan all along but never bothered to inform your paying and free customers. The trust was further undermined by you assumption of our lower intelligence when you posted that to change back would require almost a complete rewrite(doing it in only 3 days(less if you count the fact as of yesterday you had no intent on doing it so you changed it in less then 24 hours) proves that to be complete falsehood). Lieing or filtering information to your consumers will not breed trust!!! I would also like to point out as of now that is only half of what we were requesting as the ale factory bonus is still reduced drastically. that is something this petition was also about but you fail to mention that in your last post. You have met us halfway an I am sure most will take that as a good sign... however this has done major damage and you gonna have to work harder and do better then just that.... to the game players please like this post if you agree so they can see this isn't over yet.

We still have a giant hole in the game balance, but the situation and your requests forced us to make these changes and remove the slots feature. This might entail some changes in the prices and other balance aspects in the feature.

As for the Aleworks, they would remain unaffected. We are balancing the resources incoming amount.
Sep 18, 2015, 13:1509/18/15
05/04/14

Thank you Skald......

Now, honestly... REALLY...I'm willing to drop a few pennies on this game again.
Sep 18, 2015, 14:1509/18/15
09/24/14

Scald the Bard said:

your requests forced us to make these changes and remove the slots feature. This might entail some changes in the prices and other balance aspects in the feature.

As for the Aleworks, they would remain unaffected. We are balancing the resources incoming amount.

You do realize you are the most expensive game out of all plarium games? You also have the most bugs... Basically you did something that we all were against- why now charge us for it when we could have all gotten our money back...
Sep 18, 2015, 15:0309/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14

Scald the Bard said:

Can't wait to announce this! We have just removed the limit to the amount of players defending an Obelisk.

We have heard your indignations and decided to meet your demands as we strive to provide you (our players) with the best gaming experience ever.

I want to thank everyone for taking your time to express your opinions regarding recently added features!

I see u changed tons of things just to remove obelisk defense limit :P  still I have few questions :D

Are u planing to compensated in any way units lost of some players caused by you not informing us about limit u are introducing to obelisk defens?

Are u planing to change aleworks reduction ?

I believe i know the answers but surprise me :D

Sep 18, 2015, 15:4209/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14
aleworks modification is general balance working all games do this all the time 
Sep 18, 2015, 16:0309/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

Domika said:

aleworks modification is general balance working all games do this all the time 

u work for Palarium ?

Sep 18, 2015, 21:0509/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:52(edited)
11/05/14
Scald the Bard said:

Sep 20, 2015, 00:4709/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14
Maybe to make it better, make so that only during beacon competition there are only certain people allowed to defend. And when tournament over, back to normal. This will allow many clans to participate.
Oct 25, 2015, 14:1510/25/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14
hij 
Nov 2, 2015, 14:0411/02/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

Wow, awesome game it,s amazing

http://www.*****************  http://*************

Edit: Please no advertising