All Categories

Malice

Malice

Search
Jul 13, 2015, 12:2007/13/15
11/05/14

Malice

Team Malice is made up of experienced players from across Plarium games, we believe in fair play and team work. Because the members are from across the globe we are able to play in strength 24hrs a day, membership is open to players in our sister clan Malice II. Good luck to all players in whatever clan you are in, remember no hit is personal, no clan defence is personal ITS JUST A GAME. enjoy

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 13, 2015, 12:2907/13/15
07/24/14

Well spoken and very true. Feel free to send me a message in game, at anytime.

Sarrgon, Chief of Malice.

Jul 13, 2015, 16:5607/13/15
07/25/14

Good things to come!

Jul 13, 2015, 19:2807/13/15
05/24/15

Believe in fairplay --- ?? well, there will be allways a bigger one, thats a war game not sim city, i know.  But when i see that someone is raiding with an army, an army with over 1.250 dragons + 900 shadowelves + 7 hydras and his home castle has right now the biggest walls + canons u ll ever get in this game, u talk about fairplay --

a good joke, such a difference made by much money is maybe interesting for plarium, but has really nothing to do with honour, fairplay

Jul 13, 2015, 21:3807/13/15
Jul 13, 2015, 21:42(edited)
07/25/14

Ya know I've played a ton of games. Some I have invested money in and some I haven't. In every game that survives any length of time there are some who do & thank god for them also! You know who pays the peoples bills that run the games, I do and people like me. You think these games are created "solely" for your enjoyment? Get a life and a job maybe. Many of us are professional people, retired, etc from all walks of life(and Countries!) and our proud of our success to allow us to support you in playing this game..You are very welcome. In MALICE we provide a fun social environment, include and help all of our active members..you might say we are/have developed a family environment. We are serious players that also want to have fun. Thus far I have not found that any of us take ourselves to seriously and are fairly laid back in success and failure on the game.

Meadran

Jul 13, 2015, 22:1107/13/15
05/24/15

well, it seems to be true that your have also no honour - be proud of your success based on money, in my eyes u are something which the foums rules dont allow me to say

Jul 14, 2015, 08:4607/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

It's just the nature of the game. As fun as games are intended to be what has to be understood is that at the end of the day the developers of the game have bills to pay, and for a game with no asking price such as Nords the primary means of paying those bills has to become giving people an incentive to pay out for advantages in the game. It's a pretty genius business model in some respects because the primary means of remaining competitive with others is to pay money to combat the advantages that they have. 

That being said Nords is one of the more fair games I've played that operates in this way. For one thing you can actually naturally find everything you need. In a lot of similar games the only ways to find the rough equivalents of keys or whatever is to purchase them, whereas in Nords you can have keys dropping pretty frequently and can get legendary units just from playing. Paying to play kind of expedites the process of growing as a player but there is nothing that anyone in Malice has that you couldn't theoretically have just by playing. That's as fair as a game can get while remaining a viable business in my eyes.

That is all totally irrelevant to the topic and I apologize though. I'm just saying. I'm not even in Malice myself, but they aren't doing anything unfair. 

Jul 14, 2015, 17:3907/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14

When i was young game used to be fair i remember at high school when doing 2 soccer team people used to pick player to be as balanced as possible because fun come from balance not from easy win... ultimately from the fairness of the fight

i am not against paying the work of other people (devs that produce the game) actually i hate free stuff as they show no respect for the time of the people that done the job but at the same time i would rather pay a monthly tax everybody the same and base the game solely on skill then this truly flowed system (addiction based)

Unfortunately we are less and less that would be willing to pay a monthly fee to have a "fair" game (as most of the paying people don't like it fair they like to win easy and that's why they p(l)ay). I can't blame devs for the state in which online population is degraded they want all free and then expect it to be fair when they are not fair in the first place expecting people to work for free for them. 

I hope one day plarium will come with a game with monthly payment and no micro transaction permitted.

A game based really on strategy/planning/social skills and not on how much i am willing to spend...(i am sure they will profit less but all we need is a server and a recycled game of urs, you dont need to invent anything new)

The only real problem i see is that this type of game without micro transaction involved is that they became quite slow (both attack and defense would be rare) it would definitely need a little bit of re-balance and the extra hammer should come with the keep level once the keep is a certain level (no unlimited hummer keep it on a 3 day actionable with resource otherwise is just another must have and not part of the strategy) 

and BTW to create critical mass at start u could offer a free 15/20 days to everyone that spend some money in any other of your games i am sure some of those "spenders" would find excitement to fight on even ground once in their life and could stick around, but i guess plarium would fear to lose the spending power of those people. Unfortunately i know enough about finance to know this is not going to happen

I guess the only market they would be interested in is "new" people personally i wonder how big is really the market of people that is looking for fair-game entertainment I worry i could be disappointed by the answer

Jul 14, 2015, 18:4107/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

If plarium wants to return my contributions and reset my base they are welcome to do that. If they want to continue accepting my contributions I will take advantage of that aswell. Over time many ppl will be on the same level as me without spending a dime. Play smart and whatever advantages I have wont play any factor in your gameplay

Jul 14, 2015, 20:3707/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:52(edited)
11/05/14

and that is the type of answer u expect form that type of people.

Instead of strive to get better and promote even battleground the best they can come up is half baked answer on the "till i can i will, if they wont let me i will stop"

if humanity would go by that motto we would have a sad sad sad reality thanks good a lot of people know how to step up and when they see something "legal" but not "fair" they decide not to abuse it only because they can, you need a conscious and a level of maturity that is above the majority of people. 

But i don't expect to find a social environment on line of this sophisticated moral, i invite you to keep p(l)aying i never expect you to stop I only hope plarium will face the fact that a small % of players prefer a fair game and are willing to pay for it. And i doubt it would cost them too much to experiment a server of an existing game with few trick and a monthly payment instead of micro transaction

Going the opposite direction of the MMORPG trend could reveal on a long term a smart move especially if it doesn't need a big investment to be set up.

Jul 15, 2015, 11:5707/15/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

A phenomenon "pay2win" will continue. We have to deal with it.

Jul 15, 2015, 14:2107/15/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14

People,if you dont like how its made the game dont play it!!!Im not paying anything and i will not ever but i have fun.All of you haters are just sick.

Jul 15, 2015, 18:3707/15/15
05/04/14

I can't say much about those who do spend their money on a game like this. It's their money, and they can do what ever they want to with it.

However, using theire money to have this massive army that no amount of defense can withstand, just to get a little bit of resources, come on.

And don't even get me started on Alts............

Regardless to that, I wish all the leagues luck here. 
If you see Malice coming at you, spend down your resources, and tuck your troops in !!

Jul 15, 2015, 19:2807/15/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14

we have to deal with it because the mentality is like the poster after you "we have to deal with it" there was a time when when things were wrong few people tried to change things instead of accept them 

i guess there is no more that type of people that is willing to try to change things... asking doesn't cost much and if enough people ask maybe we can get things to change a little but no lets deal with the shit way easier ^_^ 

honestly i am only asking 1 game out of the 8? 9? they released to be with a monthly payment and no micro transaction Play to win i am not asking the moon where people can really show they are smarter and not just richer

u could still have a  in game shop for cosmetic stuff make just one race based on monthly fee and all other to buy with no advantage just aesthetic same with the castle lot of aesthetic update or the unit aesthetic customization etcetc name change all those things still payable etcetc

anyway my beef with this lame league was not really the p(l)ay it was the fact that big spender would have more fun and a better game if they would not try to group all together my example of picking player in order to have interesting balanced fights instead of win easy but i guess i cant expect much from people that think with the wallet

Jul 16, 2015, 15:4607/16/15
05/24/15

pay2win is fairplay at his best  -- to get an advantage, if u pay -- no problem, to rule the game cause u pay a lot has nothing to do with honour, so, enjoy  your Domination made by money --- its still a illusion that u are great gamers cause without money u will never be on top and u know that

Jul 16, 2015, 18:4107/16/15
11/05/14

play2win gather a lot of insecure unhappy people that need to show they can accomplish something it's cheating legalized they finally can say "i am not breaking any law" while actually cheating as fair play rule is that everyone get the same and the difference is made by how everybody us those resource

it's sad to see that plarium cater only those unhealthy subjects and ignore to invest on people that would like some real fair gameplay. we are willing to pay for a fair gameplay maybe u wont earn as much as form people with social problems but it would make u feel better earning without promoting unhealthy attitudes 

Jul 16, 2015, 21:4407/16/15
11/05/14

if nobody pays the game will shut down i do not understand why people complain about being able to play for free because someone else is paying for the game

Jul 17, 2015, 05:0307/17/15
Jul 17, 2015, 05:05(edited)
05/04/14

Domika said:

if nobody pays the game will shut down i do not understand why people complain about being able to play for free because someone else is paying for the game

I think they are complaining because the troops that people may Buy, and the money that they use for everything else...They end up Dominating everything, making the game unfair/unbalanced.

It's like trying to play a sport....1 side playing the game with poor, minimal equipment, while the team your up against has the money to have the best stuff to Win.

It's a huge disadvantage for 1 side.

Jul 17, 2015, 07:1007/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

Domika said:

.. if u read and read well i said make us pay all a monthly fee and give no advantage to anybody everybody pay not NOBODY pay but keep it fair everybody the same resource not someone that can cheat his way to resource making it unfair

is it so hard to understand we dont want a free game we want to pay for the service but we want all to pay the same and all to have the same resource we dont need problematic people that need a pay to win method to feel less of losers in life u already have 8 games like that make 1 plarium where NORMAL people can play with no advantages

we ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR IT... not for free like this comment is trying to make people believe (saying an obvious lie) to try to discredit the opinion 

give us a real strategy game where everybody has access at the SAME resource no advantage for no money and make us pay for play it make keep it fair

please make just ONE server ONE game for normal people

Jul 17, 2015, 10:4607/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:56(edited)
11/05/14

if it was pay to play not enough people would play to make it interesting so the game would not survive 

Jul 17, 2015, 16:4907/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

NGOC

Official Forum Rules

1.2. While free debate and discussion are encouraged, we will not tolerate posts using inappropriate/offensive language or content. Below are guidelines to help determine whether or not certain language is appropriate. There may be inappropriate language that does not fit into any of these categories. We reserve the right to evaluate each incident on a case-by-case basis.

Clear or implied language which:

b. is rude or offensive in nature, including but not limited to: personal attacks, name calling, cursing/foul language, cyber-bullying, trolling.

c. insultingly refers to other characters, players, or groups of people, be they in-game or external.

i. excessively communicates the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish.

3. By joining our Forum, users agree NOT to:

3.10. Flame, spam, flood topics or post off-topic, irrelevant messages. This includes using the forum, email, messages, comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. Such posts will be subject to removal.

3.11. Share with the aim of inciting users, appealing to users to leave the game, encouraging them to abstain from buying in-game virtual currency, or posting fraudulent or abusive personal statements relating to the administrators or Plarium employees.