All Categories

Error when trying to report an error

Search
Oct 23, 2016, 16:3010/23/16

I reported a suspected bug/hack a couple days ago (was attacked on the first day of the game by another player, while still under a shield.. sent report with screen shot of the attack log, and screen shot with my base under shield, with time stamps...)  Since then, I have had a pending battle report that won't show up, and won't disappear, no matter what I do, got attacked 2 more times by the same player, still, while shielded, and now, cannot recruit dragon scouts.  I tried to send another bug report in, only to be told that my cords/game ID cannot be found.  When asked to confirm, no matter what I type or copy/paste into that form, it gives me an error, so, my bug report cannot even get sent.  How am I supposed to play and advance in a game when one of the most basic units cannot be recruited?  Please help.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 24, 2016, 17:5010/24/16
03/27/14

If you attack someone under the shield they can retaliate and attack you back 

it's what makes the game fair, i am assuming you had attacked this player, and you had forgotten 

Oct 26, 2016, 14:3210/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 14:34(edited)

They might of been under the shield protection also ,those are the only players that can attack you if you're still under protection.

Now if you attacked first they can attack back like Blasphemy said though.