All Categories

Ask the Developer

Ask the Developer

Search
DeletedCharacter
Oct 4, 2016, 12:0810/04/16

Ask the Developer

Do you have questions about Plarium games for the people who make them? Would you like to know why certain features work the way they do or what updates are coming up?

We are going to have a Q&A video soon, so leave comments with your questions below! We will answer as many of them as we can!

Ask a question! Don’t miss your chance to get some inside information!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2016, 00:3910/10/16
03/27/14
Ud Nerdians would like to know if any new updates will be coming any time soon, many are bummed of the ale we been drinking, and need some excitement 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 10, 2016, 09:5310/10/16
09/17/15
Blasphemy said:

Ud Nerdians would like to know if any new updates will be coming any time soon, many are bummed of the ale we been drinking, and need some excitement 
We're planning to add some major updates to the FB version soon. But no news about plarium.com version yet.
Oct 13, 2016, 16:0310/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 16:28(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Blasphemy said:

We're planning to add some major updates to the FB version soon. But no news about plarium.com version yet.

Umm, I'm not sure how the development of the game works, but is the facebook version more advanced than the plarium.com version? I've already had some progress with the latter version and now I kinda feel insecure on which game version to play. Also, will one teleport be given to new players? because I've played a few games like these and the game lets the player have one teleport so he/she can move his/her base close to the clan "hive". It's just something I really look forward to, as this game is quite fun, and the one single teleport would really come in handy for new players like myself.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 17, 2016, 12:4610/17/16
09/17/15
ridhwan.noor said:

Umm, I'm not sure how the development of the game works, but is the facebook version more advanced than the plarium.com version? 

No, that's why we're preparing to update it.