All Categories

Weekly fortification upgrade quest removed?

Search
Sep 29, 2016, 01:2709/29/16
07/13/15

I noticed that the quest to upgrade 1 piece of your fortification (7 day cooldown) did not renew itself this week.  I liked that quest as it paid *part* of the emerald cost in offensive dragons as a bonus for upgrading your stronghold.

I also noticed a new *upgrade your fortification 21 times* quest that paid out def dragons.  

If this change was deliberate, it should have been in some patch notes.  Not that there are ever patch notes...

Personally I liked the old way better.  The new way gives you choice in what to upgrade, but I would rather have had a choice in the type of reward (off or def) as well.
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 29, 2016, 11:4609/29/16
09/17/15
Rage said:

I noticed that the quest to upgrade 1 piece of your fortification (7 day cooldown) did not renew itself this week.  I liked that quest as it paid *part* of the emerald cost in offensive dragons as a bonus for upgrading your stronghold.

I also noticed a new *upgrade your fortification 21 times* quest that paid out def dragons.  

If this change was deliberate, it should have been in some patch notes.  Not that there are ever patch notes...

Personally I liked the old way better.  The new way gives you choice in what to upgrade, but I would rather have had a choice in the type of reward (off or def) as well.
We didn't make any changes to quests recently. It's possible that you've reached the max. results in weekly quests, and now you receive next quests.