All Categories

Big Yellow Arrow

Big Yellow Arrow

Search
Sep 3, 2016, 12:5209/03/16

Big Yellow Arrow

Blinking before my eyes, annoying like hell.

Are you going to disable it somwhow or not?

Like adding a timer after expiration of which this arrow disappears or something?
What if I dont plan to do what it tells me right now, maybe in the future when I think the time is right?

It seems I start to remember why I quited this games.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 5, 2016, 10:3309/05/16
09/17/15
Could you please show it on a screenshot? This arrow appears when you have Tutorial quests unfinished. It should be gone after you complete them.
Sep 11, 2016, 11:4509/11/16

You know perfectly what I am talking about, then why do you play dumb?

How to make this annoying blinking arrow disappear? It distracts my attention.

I dont want to do any tutorial tasks right now, maybe later, but now now.

Sep 12, 2016, 10:0909/12/16

Yasik said:

You know perfectly what I am talking about, then why do you play dumb?

How to make this annoying blinking arrow disappear? It distracts my attention.

I dont want to do any tutorial tasks right now, maybe later, but now now.

Hi! Unfortunately, you can't skip the tutorial. The only way to make the arrow disappear is to do the tutorial tasks. Don't worry, there aren't so many quests, so you can do them pretty fast.

Sep 12, 2016, 23:5709/12/16
03/27/14

Yasik said:

Blinking before my eyes, annoying like hell.

Are you going to disable it somwhow or not?

Like adding a timer after expiration of which this arrow disappears or something?
What if I dont plan to do what it tells me right now, maybe in the future when I think the time is right?

It seems I start to remember why I quited this games.

You may not like it but it's useful for newer players, this tutorial is a guide and helps them, also it gives resources and free emeralds to help themonce completed,

Im guessing you are still advancing in the new stages of nords, as i don't get these tutorials that show arrows any more, i did when i was new of the game... 

btw welcome to Nords 

Sep 13, 2016, 13:0609/13/16

Ok, but why this arrow is not blinking before my eyes in Total Domination whe I did not finish tutorial quests as well?

What is I dont want to do the tutorial quests because its not optimal in my opinion?

I want to wait until I can build level 5 defence with a discount, but tutorial requires building level 1 defence and I will have to spend a lot more upgrading it from level 1 to level 5 later. I dont want to waste scarce resources.

Sep 16, 2016, 11:2709/16/16

Yasik said:

Ok, but why this arrow is not blinking before my eyes in Total Domination whe I did not finish tutorial quests as well?

What is I dont want to do the tutorial quests because its not optimal in my opinion?

I want to wait until I can build level 5 defence with a discount, but tutorial requires building level 1 defence and I will have to spend a lot more upgrading it from level 1 to level 5 later. I dont want to waste scarce resources.

Of course you may not do the tutorial quests if you don't want to. But then yellow arrow won't disappear. Also you can wait for the defence buildings discount.

Sep 16, 2016, 16:1909/16/16
03/27/14
sometimes doing another quest thats in the tab to do removes the errow as well