All Categories

The Quest : buy a stoutbeard fails on Not enough resources?

Search
Aug 20, 2016, 20:4408/20/16

Hi i have 380 emeralds in my Bank, the "Hire a Stoutbeard" in my quests window says; 

it will cost me 5 emeralds to buy  (normally its 400 emeralds)

But when i try to buy, it says: not enough resources?

as far as my calculations go... 380 Emeralds is still 375 MORE Emeralds as 5 ?  

(or did i fail any were during Math. classes in the past ?)

380 - 5 = 375   (more emeralds then required)

so how do a Hire this Stoutbeard if the system wont let me ?

Also i will miss out on my Quest reward:  2 nightstalkers and 100 experience points.

there is only 16 hrs left for this quest so a early answer would be highly appreciated 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 21, 2016, 08:0308/21/16
09/21/15

Your reward is 5 emeralds when you purchase a stoutbeard along with some Xp & units, actual cost is 400. You have 380 but you need 400 actually that is why it shows error.

Aug 21, 2016, 12:4908/21/16
Aug 21, 2016, 22:57(edited)

FaZi said:

Your reward is 5 emeralds when you purchase a stoutbeard along with some Xp & units, actual cost is 400. You have 380 but you need 400 actually that is why it shows error.

Ok FaZi, 

i Bought it for 400 emeralds while the offer still was on,

Now  i am still waiting on my "As you promised" 5 emeralds reward...

Also it says 400 emeralds now on the spot were the 5 was before,  so i get another  400 emeralds reward if i buy again ?

and when do i get those promised 5 emeralds reward please ?

An how long before i get those 400 emeralds when i buy again,  if it takes forever to even get those promised 5 ?

And does that mean i get 800 emeralds reward for buying an Forkbeard and 1600 for an Hexbeard  because it says so on the same spot were the 5 Emeralds was i would get for buying the Stoutbeard .

Aug 22, 2016, 00:3208/22/16
Aug 22, 2016, 00:33(edited)
FaZi said:

If the 5 emeralds was not the price as you said, then i am still waiting for my 5 emeralds reward 
Aug 22, 2016, 13:5808/22/16
09/21/15

@Aerandir, I don't know what 400 are you referring to.

The 5 was in your quest window (as you said before) but 400 price is in black market. & now again what are you referring to (i suppose) are the prices.

How can you even imgaine that you will get those prices back to you?

It is not something i "promised" it is in the system & as far as i could remember my tutorials.

At the end of game engine it is not FaZi who is handling all the things, if you have any problem contact support on the given link

http://support.plarium.com/ennords/Tickets/Submit/Step1/96

Aug 22, 2016, 15:3608/22/16
Aug 22, 2016, 15:42(edited)

FaZi said:

@Aerandir, I don't know what 400 are you referring to.

The 5 was in your quest window (as you said before) but 400 price is in black market. & now again what are you referring to (i suppose) are the prices.

How can you even imgaine that you will get those prices back to you?

It is not something i "promised" it is in the system & as far as i could remember my tutorials.

At the end of game engine it is not FaZi who is handling all the things, if you have any problem contact support on the given link

http://support.plarium.com/ennords/Tickets/Submit/Step1/96

Hi Fazi

After i said, that the price of buying 1 Stoutbeard during the  QUEST:  "Hiring a Stoutbeard" is 5 emeralds for hiring 1 Stoutbeard, and that the program does not allow me to pay that 5 emeralds.

you said and it quote: "your reward is 5 emeralds when you purchase a stoutbeard along with some Xp & units, actual cost is 400"

So that Means i still have to get 5 emeralds form Plarium then.

(I also talked to other members of the game, who are all saying the price of a stoutbeard during that quest should be 5 emeralds because thats what they always used to pay)

So i should Or get 395 Emeralds back, or if what you said is true i should get 5 emeralds reward, and NONE of those two things Happened.

So there is a BUG on the "Hire a stoutbeard" quest that Does NOT alow people to buy it for the given 5 emeralds but takes 400 of them in stead

I have screenshots to Prove  that the price was set on 5 emeralds during This Quest.
but that the game says not enough Funds while i had 380 emeralds in my bank at that time.

then i got rewards from 2 events  (together 25 emeralds) so my bank was at 405, i payed 400 for the Stoutbeard and only got the two dragons and experience from the reward But payed 400 for it in stead of 5 and didn't get as YOU said 5 emeralds as reward

http://prntscr.com/c8ylci

http://prntscr.com/c8ymdt

http://prntscr.com/c8ymnp

Aug 23, 2016, 16:5108/23/16
09/21/15

as i mentioned, submit a ticket on the provided link.

I paid 400 for stout beard & got 5 for it. 

I don't know what is it in your case. Contact support & they will let you know 
Sep 1, 2016, 22:4109/01/16
11/04/15
FaZi said:

On Facebook you can do the  "Hire a Stoutbeard" quest  and buy it for 5 emeralds.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 2, 2016, 11:0309/02/16
Sep 2, 2016, 11:04(edited)
09/17/15
Rick41 said:

FaZi said:

On Facebook you can do the  "Hire a Stoutbeard" quest  and buy it for 5 emeralds.
Facebook and Plarium.com versions are different. And quests may also differ.
Sep 3, 2016, 07:5909/03/16
11/04/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Rick41 said:

FaZi said:

Facebook and Plarium.com versions are different. And quests may also differ.

Alyona Kolomiitseva  and FaZi,

I took the time and have LOOKED at Aerandir's screenshots  have you?

And I can say that they are exact the same as what it says / and needs in the Facebook version of the game , 5 emeralds. (NOT 400)

That means that Aerandir is right and it is a BUG and in that last case:  he is in the right forum Topic.

(Also i know that in my Past the price was 5 emeralds and i know more "older" players can and will confirm this. and not the buy for 400 and get 5 back crap that is said here by FaZi )

If something says: 5 Emeralds to buy it should cost: 5 Emeralds to buy and NOT 400 Emeralds.

You guys should  CHECK facts and information given by players,

even better to do that best before placing remarks that does not make sense, because in this case "sadly for you  PLARIUM TEAM"  the person is right.

16 Players in my team have the same Issue and Aerandir is one of them, so it is maybe time to fix things in stead of giving constant denial to what people say.

They are not the Dumb cows you "Plarium team" think they are and should not be treated as such so, if you want some respect: start giving some RESPECT to your players.

and stop people massively quitting this game because that also affects me and my clan thank you.

Rick41

chief of Mabinogi clan

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 5, 2016, 10:4309/05/16
09/17/15

Just re-checked that. You're right, that's not normal.

Please report that to our Support Team.