All Categories

Solo battleground tournament pts issue?

Search
Aug 5, 2016, 19:3208/05/16
11/05/14

I'm getting just 1-2 pts per battleground I clear, is that correct? because I can not see how the 1st placed person can be on more than 300 at that rate

well due to the limited amount of bg's we get each day I managed just 27pts finishing in 40th place where I won a very large prize of 5 emeralds for my effort. 

Are we not supposed to be getting pts per units we kill in this Solo battleground championship?   if this is not the case then how does one get to do like 150+ battlegrounds to get over 300pts when its not possible to get anywhere near that number a day

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 6, 2016, 07:4808/06/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

just an update as the current 1st place person has over 500pts in the 2nd heat

on a level 3 bg I get 3pts now and on a level 15 bg I get 6, but even at that rate I'll get no where near 200pts today

Atm I can only put this down to one thing and that is for levelling too fast, I've been playing the game for 3-4 days and am on level 45 and only doing bg's upto lev 16 from today.  I guess if I was doing bg at my level then I'd get more pts?? so if that's the case then this tournament is rewarding the people that level slower than others??????
Aug 6, 2016, 13:1608/06/16
09/21/15

The higher the BG the higher the rewards. The person who get more points is because they are hitting high levels grounds.

There is nothing like slower level or anything which effects this pointing.

Levels are based on XP's and if you are hitting higher level it means more XP. So technically they are levelling up fast.

Only difference is, instead of buildings or other things they focuses on BG and got themselves to higher BG's in advance despite their low game level.

Aug 6, 2016, 20:0008/06/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14

Yes so basically it pays for not playing the game much then, I'll now just logon for a few minutes a day and do the bg's and walk any future tournaments.

and of course there is a way to slowly level if you do not claim any rewards that give you xp and just do the minimum and all bg's.   I can do nothing but bg's each day and by the end of the week my character level would not increase a lot but my bg's levels would do.

Do you understand what I'm getting at here?  

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 8, 2016, 13:3108/08/16
09/17/15
jamieneale said:

Yes so basically it pays for not playing the game much then, I'll now just logon for a few minutes a day and do the bg's and walk any future tournaments.

and of course there is a way to slowly level if you do not claim any rewards that give you xp and just do the minimum and all bg's.   I can do nothing but bg's each day and by the end of the week my character level would not increase a lot but my bg's levels would do.

Do you understand what I'm getting at here?  

Tournaments give you EXTRA rewards for your everyday activity.