All Categories

Split rewards

Split rewards

Search
Jun 25, 2016, 09:4206/25/16

Split rewards

Hi there,

I used to like doing battlegrounds but not today. I used to be able to predict when i would get my reward every time and now i only get split rewards. It used to be when you kill the higher lever BG, the 2nd highest would give you the rest fo your reward. Nowadays i randomly get a split reward on the lower levels and the rest of my reward is somewhere in the highest levels.

Offcourse when you get a reward, your bank is repayed and you invested a lot of units to get to that point so when you have to kill a high level BG to get the rest of your reward (which costs a lot of units i usually cant miss) is just stupid and not at all cost efficient.

On top of that, there is no way to know where the 2nd part of your reward is. It could be in the highest, 2nd highest,... So i keep killing the higher levels and keep losing troops. I end with an overpayed bank every time.

Does anyone else also have this problem after the patch?

Grtz jeanke

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 25, 2016, 11:0706/25/16
09/21/15

Best thing to trace it keep your logs in an excel file and see how much is your bank or how much you owe to the bank.

Remember bank paying system is not on the bases of a power of a unit , it is based on the resoruces.

Additionally in nords banking system is splited in tiers.

1-10 is one 11-20 is another and so on.

What you invest in that prize tier it will get paid in that tier.

Regarding split rewards it is the smaller payout that you get whenever you kill a prize successfully for bigger rewards you need to do a bit of research and work to find what trigger an awesome reward.

Jun 26, 2016, 00:0106/26/16
10/11/15
I got so fed up of doing BG that I mostly only do it when I have too many troops or the tournament prizes are good.
Jun 26, 2016, 23:1606/26/16
07/09/15
If you get a large resource payout.  Consider your bank empty.  This tells you it is cashing out.  Start counting your resources again.  Power means nothing.  Its all resources put in and resources paid out.  Best payouts are when you send in Dragons and get Elves as payout.  You get a huge power increase since elves cost less to make and you get more in return.  You lose alot of power if you get the top tier payout of dragons.  Feed me elves anyday ;-)
Jul 3, 2016, 10:2407/03/16
08/07/15

In addition to turbomasters comments,

I believe keeping your storages FULL gives more troops when doing BGs - so instead of 200K shrooms you might get a few hundred EXTRA shadow lancers (obviously a better deal)

The tiers info is new to me so thank you FAZI for that clarification.

Also for those who have nice equipment, the point of doing BGs is for shards, so it might be a good idea to stick with lvl 60s or lower if thats all you need.

Personally, i would like the option to earn shards via other means ... perhaps as a pvp rewards :) not everyone is a fan of BGs