Update News!

Search
May 31, 2016, 15:2505/31/16

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out The Latest Features!

A message from King Björn's Court

Lord Marshal!

Each day we receive messages from many loyal players containing their feedback, suggestions, and comments. These messages are much appreciated by our team, and play a large part in deciding the future of the game.

We take each and every comment into consideration as we work to improve and evolve the game. The best suggestions even have the chance of being introduced into the game in future updates – so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us!

This week, we’ve improved the game and made some important updates:

- Combining Runes. We made a major change to how you combine Runes. From now on, instead of having to combine each pair of Runes one by one, you can combine all similar pairs of Runes in a single action. To do this, simply go to the Rune Temple, find the “Combining Room” tab, and select Runes to combine. If you have multiple Runes of the same type, you will be prompted to combine either two or all of them.

- We have improved the way in which Resource Packs are applied. Notifications about when you are about to exceed your Resource Capacity will now be more accurate.

- From now on, you can copy the messages sent and received directly from the in-game Chat.

- From now on, if you decide to relocate your Stronghold while your Units are on their way to another location, you will be notified as to how long it will take those Units to return from to the new Stronghold coordinates. You will then be given the option to proceed or to cancel the action.

- If you have been using Chat in the game, but have not performed any other in-game actions for more than 5 minutes, the game will no longer time-out.

- We have resolved an issue regarding Unit Speed indicators. Travel speed is now consistently and correctly displayed across all interfaces.

- The coordinates of inactive Clan Members will no longer be shown in the Clan Members list.

Now, Lord Marshal, get back to battle – you’ve got a war to win!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 1, 2016, 06:1406/01/16
07/13/15
Combining runes update is really helpful - thanks.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2016, 13:1206/01/16
09/17/15

Thank you for your feedback. I'm really glad that you like our recent Update :)

Jun 3, 2016, 18:5906/03/16
11/04/15

Thank you, i am really happy to see some real improvements, the combine rune feature is awesome!!.

also the nagging time out not popping up while talking in chat is a Huuuuge improvement!!

Great work guys !!

Jun 6, 2016, 12:5006/06/16
09/17/15
Rick41 said:

Thank you, i am really happy to see some real improvements, the combine rune feature is awesome!!.

also the nagging time out not popping up while talking in chat is a Huuuuge improvement!!

Great work guys !!

Thank you :) I really appreciate your feedback.
Jun 12, 2016, 00:1406/12/16
Jun 12, 2016, 00:19(edited)

Nice, but it will not be enough to keep players. Combine runes are great but it comes... too late. My clan is decimated by the boredom. There's nothing a middle or small clan can do with obelisks. Each time you add some, firsts clans just take them and enlarge their territory, and they got pacts and alliances, so don't even think to take one of their obelisk. 

So, strategy actions for middles and small clans (which are 80% of all the clans, or 80% of all players), are really limited, reduced to local raids,  battlefields, units, and that's all. Always do the same each day. There's no conquest gameplay (like on other plarium games), excepts for Obelisk, but that's just for the 10 firsts clan (look at the map).  

You may add something for the rest of the clans, which looks like a conquest stuff, because we want to play some strategy and management, or limit the obelisk numbers by clans.

Jun 13, 2016, 10:2006/13/16
09/17/15
Pardaillec said:

Nice, but it will not be enough to keep players. Combine runes are great but it comes... too late. My clan is decimated by the boredom. There's nothing a middle or small clan can do with obelisks. Each time you add some, firsts clans just take them and enlarge their territory, and they got pacts and alliances, so don't even think to take one of their obelisk. 

So, strategy actions for middles and small clans (which are 80% of all the clans, or 80% of all players), are really limited, reduced to local raids,  battlefields, units, and that's all. Always do the same each day. There's no conquest gameplay (like on other plarium games), excepts for Obelisk, but that's just for the 10 firsts clan (look at the map).  

You may add something for the rest of the clans, which looks like a conquest stuff, because we want to play some strategy and management, or limit the obelisk numbers by clans.

I'm not sure that our developers will perform any great changes to the game dynamics and mechanics. However, I will pass your feedback.
Jun 15, 2016, 04:2206/15/16
I would like the game to not crash when end of pvp,s are nearing , also it would like a force limit on individual hits on ob,s as some player,s are not being fair , as a person who has been playing for a longtime I would like to think you pay attention to me thankyou kingsley. hennig aka *JIM*
Jun 15, 2016, 11:4406/15/16
09/17/15

Kingsley Hennig said:

I would like the game to not crash when end of pvp,s are nearing , also it would like a force limit on individual hits on ob,s as some player,s are not being fair , as a person who has been playing for a longtime I would like to think you pay attention to me thankyou kingsley. hennig aka *JIM*

There can be many reasons why the lags occur.

The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.

To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following:

1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6

2. Access Network tab

http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG

3. Try to access the game

4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g

5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.

6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.

They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.

Jun 16, 2016, 04:0906/16/16
Apr 25, 2020, 12:07(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Kingsley Hennig said:

I would like the game to not crash when end of pvp,s are nearing 

There can be many reasons why the lags occur..

Jim is complaining about crashes, not lag.
Jun 16, 2016, 10:2306/16/16
09/17/15
THS RavFour said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Kingsley Hennig said:

I would like the game to not crash when end of pvp,s are nearing 

There can be many reasons why the lags occur..

Jim is complaining about crashes, not lag.
This instruction is helpful evein if you have crashes. Each crash leaves a sign in har file. My point is that you should contact our Support Team in such cases. We are unable to help you on Forum.