All Categories

BG without unit droop!!!!

Search
Mar 30, 2016, 17:3703/30/16
09/02/15

I would like to hear if any of you that have taken down bg on day 29/3 and 30/3 have had any unit droops?

I made 13 bg and did not have any unit or ress drop, I hear people from my clan telling the same thing - so now I would like to hear from other players if bg have been without units and ress also on day 29/30.

tx for your time.

HansPS
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2016, 02:2603/31/16
10/11/15
on the 29th I got around 100plus shadow lancers when I did a 60plus BG but for 30th I was too busy at home and did not do any BG that day so can't comment on that.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 1, 2016, 13:3704/01/16
09/17/15

I'm sure that it's a normal situation. 

Just continue hitting Battlegrounds and you will receive your big reward eventually. There were no errors on our side, so everything works as it should.
Apr 1, 2016, 14:5504/01/16
09/02/15

Tx - I got a litle drop after 18bg so that workes ok

- but when you get "100%" of bg ress and your troops comes home 100 fish shrooms and ale was added to my ress, all that was on day 29/30.

I will take another look at that today and get back if needed.

tx for your time and answer

HansPS
Apr 2, 2016, 00:5204/02/16
09/02/15

BG is broken - when you recive 100% of all ress in bg, only 100 fish shroom and ale units are added to your ress and not 100% of ress that was on that bg.

I do belive that unit drop also is wrong - making 18 lv6 nto lv60 bg without unit drop is not normal.

could you please look in to it.

tx for your time

HansPS
Apr 2, 2016, 14:1104/02/16
Apr 2, 2016, 14:22(edited)
07/27/15

Hello.

I lost my total offencieve force and defencieve force doing BG's.

I do not have problems before doing BG's because i only lost about 10% of my total force doing this.

I wrote a ticket to Support team and they say they as happy with my feed-back ( lol what a joke !!!!)

I did 9 Bg's in 1 day from Low up to high lvl's and got scrap for rewards items that i already have got 20 times and boxes i dont even need.

Then again i did new Bg's this week got again zero units send a reply with proof to same ticket 1 week later They did not even respond ((.

Its very sad thing that even if i proof i did not get units ,they even did not replace the stolen units yes i feel being ripped off BIG TIME.

I told support team i am considering stop playing if this will not be fixed they told me reply on Forum.

There others of my clan that have same problem and they even stoped doing BG's full time.

Being chief of clan, its hard try to explan ur clan that doing BG's is a good thing yes?

What u do with 31 keys u do not need eny more ????

Also I have bought scrolls 2 big time because of upgrades Blood-pacts now i am stuck with scrolls 2 i can not even use.

Another remark i wish to make is loyalty to players that are here every day.

The rewards for fireborn run are so poor my run is 206 days and i got 1 lazy ork hahaha u need to do somthing quick for all loyal players.

Ore u give them rewards if ur game laks and have bugs.

I play before in other games and at least if they made mistakes they rewardet all players with nice compensation for the damage.

This far i Got 00000 recuperation for losing units and ems.POOR i would say

I sincerly hope u fix ur game big time.(Sory for the bad lingowriting)

Apr 2, 2016, 14:3004/02/16
07/27/15
Lightman Ives said:

Hello.

I lost my total offencieve force and defencieve force doing BG's.

I do not have problems before doing BG's because i only lost about 10% of my total force doing this.

I wrote a ticket to Support team and they say they as happy with my feed-back ( lol what a joke !!!!)

I did 9 Bg's in 1 day from Low up to high lvl's and got scrap for rewards items that i already have got 20 times and boxes i dont even need.

Then again i did new Bg's this week got again zero units send a reply with proof to same ticket 1 week later They did not even respond ((.

Its very sad thing that even if i proof i did not get units ,they even did not replace the stolen units yes i feel being ripped off BIG TIME.

I told support team i am considering stop playing if this will not be fixed they told me reply on Forum.

There others of my clan that have same problem and they even stoped doing BG's full time.

Being chief of clan, its hard try to explan ur clan that doing BG's is a good thing yes?

What u do with 31 keys u do not need eny more ????

Also I have bought scrolls 2 big time because of upgrades Blood-pacts now i am stuck with scrolls 2 i can not even use.

Another remark i wish to make is loyalty to players that are here every day.

The rewards for fireborn run are so poor my run is 206 days and i got 1 lazy ork hahaha u need to do somthing quick for all loyal players.

Ore u give them rewards if ur game laks and have bugs.

I play before in other games and at least if they made mistakes they rewardet all players with nice compensation for the damage.

This far i Got 00000 recuperation for losing units and ems.POOR i would say

I sincerly hope u fix ur game big time.(Sory for the bad lingowriting)

Also 2 weeks i changed my profile name but here its still old name (This is example how bad it is)
Apr 2, 2016, 16:2604/02/16
09/02/15

I now have made 3 more bg with 100% ress output that whene troopes come hone is added 0,1k of each ress to stronghold - that part of bg is clearly broken.

tx for you time and answer

HansPS
Apr 2, 2016, 16:4104/02/16
07/27/15

Same here 

Did low level BG's 3 of them and got some units did 5 high lvl Bg's and lost all my off and defencieve units.

Fix the game 

I can prove loss of all my units.
Apr 4, 2016, 01:1004/04/16
09/02/15

Dont know what you did - but from today bg are back to normale, like 1/2 year ago...tx

now take an advise from someone that was close to leave this game......

1 tell us what was wrong and that you will recalculate our losses on past bg and give that to us as extra bg droops.

2 send an e-mail to thouse that have left game with a high lv stronghold - telling them that bg is fixed and that units off/deff force have been balanced more......maybe that can call players bag to this almost dead game.

tx for your new stile in forum - was much needed, hopeing for some real feedback on this bg issue

tx for you time and andswer

HansPS

Apr 4, 2016, 09:5104/04/16
02/29/16
Battlegrounds were not changed and it is confirmed that there are no bugs in this system. As you see, if you continue hitting Battlegrounds you will get the reward.
Apr 4, 2016, 12:5204/04/16
09/02/15

lol - bug free software are a dream my dear.

as I said,

Tx to Alyona and you for the new stile in forum - just to start this post with something possitiv, much needed and long overdue.

I play this game close to 1 year and to me something was changed yes.....maybe the guys that work in the engine are so lost that they are well...lost ;)

on same time/moment that battlegrounds was back to normale the bug that freez chat and daily gift window when you try to clame and collect gift  - started to be active again ;(

so in short - something was changed yes, I will have to wait for next round of bg to show up to see if all was a one time luck or some real change to bg - but you should realy look in to this problem and not just say that you are all bug free.

This game is close to dead and if thouse "big changes are coming" that was put into the air some time ago turn out to be just a new stile in forum and some better scrool in bloodpact window, then soon you and rest of you bug free team will be here all alone.

Please dont take my post as something negativ - I spen my $ here to help pay your sallary, I spend my time here trying to do things when your bug free software was driving me nuts and I did not leave in november last year but hang on to thouse NEW GREAT THINGS that was to come....still waiting, without any info from your part and with very small hope that you will pull it of..

so listen to my advise....my last advise to you as a game owner.....................game is yours, do what you like with is - but if you want anymore of my $ - start to make some real changes to this game and not just tell me you are bug free and that my price will drop one day.

the only drop from here - will be out and on to next and better game.

tx for your time and answer, nothing personal girls

HansPS

Apr 5, 2016, 00:3004/05/16
10/11/15
HansPS said:

as I said,

Tx to Alyona and you for the new stile in forum - just to start this post with something possitiv, much needed and long overdue.

I play this game close to 1 year and to me something was changed yes.....maybe the guys that work in the engine are so lost that they are well...lost ;)

on same time/moment that battlegrounds was back to normale the bug that freez chat and daily gift window when you try to clame and collect gift  - started to be active again ;(

so in short - something was changed yes, I will have to wait for next round of bg to show up to see if all was a one time luck or some real change to bg - but you should realy look in to this problem and not just say that you are all bug free.

This game is close to dead and if thouse "big changes are coming" that was put into the air some time ago turn out to be just a new stile in forum and some better scrool in bloodpact window, then soon you and rest of you bug free team will be here all alone.

Please dont take my post as something negativ - I spen my $ here to help pay your sallary, I spend my time here trying to do things when your bug free software was driving me nuts and I did not leave in november last year but hang on to thouse NEW GREAT THINGS that was to come....still waiting, without any info from your part and with very small hope that you will pull it of..

so listen to my advise....my last advise to you as a game owner.....................game is yours, do what you like with is - but if you want anymore of my $ - start to make some real changes to this game and not just tell me you are bug free and that my price will drop one day.

HansPS

Please no more changes everytime this game changes a number of my clanmates leave. Some went to other games like Sparta but some went to outside games. The last change where they made upgrading cheaper and not need so many of those building permits and scrolls some of my clanmates who bought a lot for upgrading felt cheated because they can't be returned or refunded left. Now a days my current clan have only around 50% of its active force left and we are taking in players from dead clans which have totally abandon the game by all her members except a few active who left and joined other clans. The worst exodus was when they changed the ale consumption nearly 30% left then slowly we took in new players and players from dead clans. The recent change quite a few of our coines left so looks like no plan for a big PVP in our near future.
Apr 5, 2016, 12:4204/05/16
02/29/16

HansPS said:

as I said,

HansPS

Thank you for the feedback. I never take feedback as something negative, this is opinion of our players which help us develop the game in the right direction. I never said that all game is bug free. Bugs are a reality of development on a live platform, and our developers do aim to fix such bugs as quickly as possible. When we update the game, we attempt to minimize bugs prior to release - but with a game of this size and complexity it will never be perfect. We ask for your patience and understanding on this point. However, we are sure that Battlegrounds feature works as it should.

I assure you that we would never change something in this feature without informing our players about such massive changes.

As for the real changes, if you have any suggestions, please share them with me, I would be glad to read them and pass to the developers.