All Categories

Elixir management

Elixir management

Search
Mar 21, 2016, 12:0903/21/16
08/25/15

Elixir management

Hi,

When a clan conquer an obelisk he has to manage elixir. The point is that there is no limitation of volume for each player which can lead to the situation that one player (by mistake or intentionnaly) can take all the elixir for himself. Could you add a limitation of elixir which can be taken by player each day ??? (manage by the chief of clan)

thank you in advance

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 21, 2016, 12:5703/21/16
09/21/15
Antares said:

Hi,

When a clan conquer an obelisk he has to manage elixir. The point is that there is no limitation of volume for each player which can lead to the situation that one player (by mistake or intentionnaly) can take all the elixir for himself. Could you add a limitation of elixir which can be taken by player each day ??? (manage by the chief of clan)

thank you in advance

Good Suggestion, Maybe leader or adviser can input limits by themselves for each player & also there be a defaualt value as per their rank.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 22, 2016, 08:5403/22/16
09/17/15

I have already passed this suggestion to our developers. Many of our players are asking of it and I think it's a good one. If I have any details about it being considered, I will let you know.