All Categories

PvP Obelisk

PvP Obelisk

Search
Mar 8, 2016, 22:3603/08/16
07/25/14

PvP Obelisk

Looking at the map there are about 10 Obelisk that are being used by clans as pvp. I can understand using 1 as pvp in an area, but having clans use multiple Obelisk as their play things to protect their area of influence while it is good strat is not healthy to the state of the game currently. We need more clans on the map, OB wars between these mid-level clans will make it more exciting for the longer established ones. I would love to discuss with some of the other clans who are not abusing this practice as to how we can effect those who are. Yeah, I know some of you may accuse Malice of similar practices in the past, but you can not accuse me as an individual of liking or supporting such practices. While we hold many of our principles still as how we relate to other clans, our personality is different now than it was at the beginning of the game. 

So give it some thought clans that are doing this about doing this to few Obelisk, look forward to talking to friendly & unfriendly unlike about considering changing some things:)

Mead
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 10, 2016, 14:5803/10/16
03/27/14
Like the idea meadran