All Categories

What's going on with resources? (Emeralds' quarries, brewers' guilds, etc.)

Search
Feb 7, 2016, 00:0102/07/16

Hello Plarium's team. My nick in Nords, is Karadagian.

I'm asking about a difficult (or a bug) related with the resources obtained in external sources ("asentamientos" in spanish, I'm a latin american player). In the last days, the clan's explorers find several sites, recently created (virtually, in our faces), which we taken without problems with a few troops, but in the fortress menu, we cant't pick up de resources accumulated, because the option was desappeared. 

My question, and from all of my clan, is:

If this sources was deleted from the game, why appeared this, and why we can't take de resources, obtained with time in game, and exploring efforts?

Examples: 

Brewers' guild 45 x= -975 y= 1160

Brewers' guild 183 x= -972 y= 1061

Fishing lodge 178 x= -852 y= 1115

Fishing lodge 146 x= -864 y= 1289

Brewers' guild 42 x= -852 y= 1263

Please, explain us what's going on with this...

Thank you for your time

Views
Comments
Comments
DeletedCharacter
Feb 8, 2016, 16:1202/08/16

These Settlements will disappear once the timer hit 0. 

Hm, this is really strange that Settlements have appeared again... I will suggest you contacting our Support Center: http://support.plarium.com/ennords/Tickets/Submit/

From my end I will contact our developers and try to explain this situation. 

Feb 8, 2016, 16:3202/08/16
03/27/14
they are calculated in how  much defense you put in them, your defense like offense can carry so much resources, once your defense maxes out on the resource they carry they come home, unless your stash was hit....
DeletedCharacter
Feb 10, 2016, 15:1002/10/16

Blasphemy said:

they are calculated in how  much defense you put in them, your defense like offense can carry so much resources, once your defense maxes out on the resource they carry they come home, unless your stash was hit....

The problem is that Artanis is talking about Settlement that must completely disappear from the game. But somehow there are still some of them.

Alright, after these Settlements disappear, please keep watching after the map. If you locate any new Settlements, let me know immediately. 

Feb 10, 2016, 17:1602/10/16
03/27/14
Scald the Bard said:

Blasphemy said:

The problem is that Artanis is talking about Settlement that must completely disappear from the game. But somehow there are still some of them.

Alright, after these Settlements disappear, please keep watching after the map. If you locate any new Settlements, let me know immediately. 

eh okay sorry about the misunderstanding :)