Stashes

Search
Comments
Sep 17, 2016, 17:2609/17/16
03/27/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Rick41 said:

You are so much wiser as me and know more about the game then i do so please;

Give me 1 option: for lower level players how to as you said "Punish Hit'n Runners" .

(They leave the stash so a counter attack is not possible and traveling to their stronghold takes several hours and give them the advantage for the 2nd time. (they get the message you are attacking.)

And give me 1 Option: how to set rules? 

(as far as i know stashes are a 1 person thing and can not be owned or shared by a group, so how do you think to set rules on that?)

Just as you did it with Settlements which were protected with a single Unit, and nobody touched them. 

People did touch them, maybe if your people got involved more with how us players "DID" play the game, you have had seen that they were being played and many did defend and hold them, now they are ghost towns nobody cares of, but we do have plarium to thank for that, 

A once good part of the game that worked with the "players" that we didn't have to lose MORE then what was "offered"  It was something that helped us..

You guys seen this and crushed it out from us, and used some kinda bogus crap that we wasn't playing them the way you had hoped... 

Sep 17, 2016, 20:1209/17/16
11/04/15

Blasphemy said:

Rick41 said:

Give me 1 option: for lower level players how to as you said "Punish Hit'n Runners" .

(They leave the stash so a counter attack is not possible and traveling to their stronghold takes several hours and give them the advantage for the 2nd time. (they get the message you are attacking.)

(as far as i know stashes are a 1 person thing and can not be owned or shared by a group, so how do you think to set rules on that?)

Just as you did it with Settlements which were protected with a single Unit, and nobody touched them. 

People did touch them, maybe if your people got involved more with how us players "DID" play the game, you have had seen that they were being played and many did defend and hold them, now they are ghost towns nobody cares of, but we do have plarium to thank for that, 

A once good part of the game that worked with the "players" that we didn't have to lose MORE then what was "offered"  It was something that helped us..

You guys seen this and crushed it out from us, and used some kinda bogus crap that we wasn't playing them the way you had hoped... 

Us Guys?.. eh are you sure about that before pointing your finger?

Because if there is one thing i am against its the stashes, they are the most unfair thing in this whole game And  i never was against settlements,

Also again no one seems to be able to answer the questions i asked but talks in to mid air about settlements..  and throws things on an other bow so they don't have to answer.. it almost start to feel normal in this Forum

I asked 2 normal questions:

1;  Give me 1 option: for lower level players how to as you said "Punish Hit'n Runners" .

2;  Give me 1 Option: how to set rules?

Alyona Kolomiitseva said these were possible to i would like to know how if its not to much trouble.

Rick41

Mabinogi

Sep 18, 2016, 03:1609/18/16
03/27/14

Rick41 said:

Blasphemy said:

Rick41 said:

Us Guys?.. eh are you sure about that before pointing your finger?

Because if there is one thing i am against its the stashes, they are the most unfair thing in this whole game And  i never was against settlements,

Also again no one seems to be able to answer the questions i asked but talks in to mid air about settlements..  and throws things on an other bow so they don't have to answer.. it almost start to feel normal in this Forum

I asked 2 normal questions:

1;  Give me 1 option: for lower level players how to as you said "Punish Hit'n Runners" .

2;  Give me 1 Option: how to set rules?

Alyona Kolomiitseva said these were possible to i would like to know how if its not to much trouble.

Rick41

Mabinogi

learn to read dude, and try to get passed first grade basic of comprehending what someone else says *sighs* 

I wasn't talking about you... that wasn't about you but the players that did play them and enjoyed them before plarium changed them....

Sep 20, 2016, 04:2709/20/16
01/13/14
Stashes are death traps. 99.9% of the time unoccupied in Nords because most people know they are too much of a risk.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 20, 2016, 11:3609/20/16
Sep 20, 2016, 11:36(edited)
09/17/15
JesusIsLord said:

Stashes are death traps. 99.9% of the time unoccupied in Nords because most people know they are too much of a risk.
Do the Settlements differ?
Oct 2, 2016, 09:1210/02/16
Oct 2, 2016, 09:15(edited)
11/04/15

JesusIsLord said:

Do the Settlements differ?

Alyona, Why are you still so focused on setlements?, Settlements if you didn't know that do NOT exist in the game any more.

There are only Stashes and Stashes are **** big time

Also while you are here .. can you still answer my two questions witch i repeated about 5 times above ?

1; Give me 1 option: for lower level players how to as you said "Punish Hit'n Runners" .

2; Give me 1 Option: how to set rules?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 3, 2016, 13:5410/03/16
09/17/15

Rick41 said:

Alyona, Why are you still so focused on setlements?, Settlements if you didn't know that do NOT exist in the game any more.

Also while you are here .. can you still answer my two questions witch i repeated about 5 times above ?

1; Give me 1 option: for lower level players how to as you said "Punish Hit'n Runners" .

Yes, Settlements don't exist anymore. However, players still say they were much better, and Stashes should be replaced by Settlements. 

As for your questions:

1) Strike back. You can't? Ask your friends to help.

2) The same way you set them with Settlements. Why nobody was attacking them when there was just a single Unit? Why you could hold them for at least an hour? Because there were non-written rules set by players. Everybody knew they'll be punished if they try to capture someone's Settlements. On some servers players had a some kind of agreement - "Who captures first, stays till the end". 

Oct 11, 2016, 23:2010/11/16
Oct 11, 2016, 23:21(edited)
03/27/14

Rick41 said:

Yes, Settlements don't exist anymore. However, players still say they were much better, and Stashes should be replaced by Settlements. 

As for your questions:

1) Strike back. You can't? Ask your friends to help.

2) The same way you set them with Settlements. Why nobody was attacking them when there was just a single Unit? Why you could hold them for at least an hour? Because there were non-written rules set by players. Everybody knew they'll be punished if they try to capture someone's Settlements. On some servers players had a some kind of agreement - "Who captures first, stays till the end". 

But people were attacking them!!!!!!

and those defending them didn't always lose more then the stash/settlement was worth 

we had something that worked to favor us for once, 

If we chose to put more defense in it, it was pvp purpose, not because it was rule that plarium had put on us....

I used to be a daily settlement holder, so i know what went on , I new how to work it to benefit me,

That's why we play this game, to challenge it to help us to play better ...

Well you took what was for once on our side helping us, the small the medium and larger players 

and ripped it, saying we didn't play it the way the developers thought it should have been.

The developers don't play this game like we do, they do not see point to point as us players do,

Thats my only argument, it's been that same argument from the beginning....

Stashed are a mess and really has unbalanced the game for us all not just Nords