All Categories

Stashes

Stashes

Search
Jan 24, 2016, 11:0201/24/16
11/04/15

Stashes

Please change the way the stashes work, at the moment they are only easy target for high level players that need PvP points.

some suggestions;

- Make it so that an attacker gets his troops locked on a stash after successful attack on a occupied stash for at least an hour before getting them returned to them

- Take out the PvP reward for attacking stashes

- Or find any other way that stop people doing a Hit and run on  People that occupy a Stash

Also if i attack a occupied Stash and want to take it over , after the attack my defensive troops don't take over the stash but are returned to me together with my offensive troops, and i have to do a second attack on the at that moment not occupied stash to be able to take the stash (please fix that)
Views
Comments
Comments
DeletedCharacter
Jan 26, 2016, 12:4601/26/16

Greetings, Lord Marshal! 

Hm, you know, by removing Stashes from PvP we will literally "kill" a huge part of the gameplay. 

PvP - one of the main part of our game. Stashes are meant to be like this, to be competitive platform, which you need to defend if you want to get resources. 

Feb 10, 2016, 22:4602/10/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14
Blasphemy said:

Scald the Bard said:

Greetings, Lord Marshal! 

Hm, you know, by removing Stashes from PvP we will literally "kill" a huge part of the gameplay. 

PvP - one of the main part of our game. Stashes are meant to be like this, to be competitive platform, which you need to defend if you want to get resources. 

Really bard? 

they are hardly held lol

nobody thinks there defense is worth the pvp nor the stash you get out of it....

Feb 21, 2016, 06:3402/21/16
Aug 26, 2019, 12:04(edited)
I would like to see something implemented with these stashes too the risk of stashes being hit is all in the attacking forces favour they can get a free hit and not have to hold it , should be a equal to or half the defending army and a time frame said attacker then in turn needs to hold stash for let revenge hits be possible in this sense
Feb 22, 2016, 16:1402/22/16
07/09/15
Stashes in Hostile Areas Are a complete bust.  Now, in nonhostile areas where the players work out a system, they are quite profitable.  Stash courtesy:  If taking a stash to collect send 1 offensive troop.  That way if there is incidental contact no harm no foul.  Now if your smashing Stashes.  Most likely will never hold one of your own and you miss out on the extra resources.  You get alot.  Believe me.
Mar 5, 2016, 02:0603/05/16
03/27/14

I agree with that, after learning and coming up with a method in holding one and how to deal with those that hit them for pvp and those that don't

you really have to give them a chance, not saying they are easy but there is a way around it 
Apr 15, 2016, 08:3504/15/16
Apr 15, 2016, 10:12(edited)
11/04/15

Hi Scald,

To be competitive stashes should be able to make every one a little profit when holding it not only the high level players in the game.

With the constant "Capture stashes" event its not even possible to take a stash, or even do the "collect (XXXX) resources from a stash" event.

At my side of the lands all stashes are most of the day not occupied, and when there is someone on a stash; in 99% its a player  way over lvl 80

Lower level players don't even bother to take a stash any more or try to get its resources because they know they will be whipped out by level 80+ players before even reaching 4 minutes on that stash

All i want is that you guys think about how to change stashes so that its not only the high lvl 80+ players that profit from it (like it is now)

Also Turbomaster74; what you say is wrong people don't even get the time to collect resources, only the High 80+ lvl players do

And to all others that say's  "find a way around it"  there is no way around being attacked by a high level player even before you can collect.

(those guys check stashes every minute to do a "hit and run" and get easy points by attacking the lower level players)

Can you guys consider this please?;

1- Make it so that an attacker gets his troops locked on a stash after successful attack on a occupied stash for at least 10 minutes up to an hour before getting them returned to them.

That way the one being attacked has a chance to do a counter attack (within a certain amount of time) and get back the stash (and if successful in capturing being rewarded by starting at the point of resource collection he / she reached  before the attack)  (it also rules out "hit and runs on a stash")

Or;

2- Make it so that people that get attacked still get the resources they have gathered in the time holding the stash.

That way lower level players that get slaughtered a lot still get some rewards from it and are not only losing troops.

3- Or find any other way that stop people doing a Hit and run on  People that occupy a Stash and make it a bit more "profitable" for low level players to use stashes.

4 - Make traveling to stashes depend on were someones stronghold is located.

At the moment any one that lives hours away can travel to a stash in a few minutes without even using Boosts and the one holding the stash does not even get a message that the stash is under attack and has no chance to abandon the stash or send reinforcements to defend it.

Im only saying this because i see that 99% of the time only the strong high level players are taking advantage of the stashes and the lower players don't even look at them any more knowing they get slaughtered and only lose troops any way.

I don't think stashes should be a over 80 lvl player toy, but should be fun to play also for lower lvl players

I hope i gave you all some ideas to improve the game-play and make it fun for all level players

Greetings, Lord Marshal! 

Apr 15, 2016, 08:5304/15/16
11/04/15

turbomaster74 said:

Stashes in Hostile Areas Are a complete bust.  Now, in nonhostile areas where the players work out a system, they are quite profitable.  Stash courtesy:  If taking a stash to collect send 1 offensive troop.  That way if there is incidental contact no harm no foul.  Now if your smashing Stashes.  Most likely will never hold one of your own and you miss out on the extra resources.  You get alot.  Believe me.

Its not the taking a stash part that's being discussed here almost all stashes are not occupied (unless in 99% of the case by a level 80+ player),

its the Holding a stash for longer as 4 minutes in order to gather some resource for all players below lvl 80 that is not possible to do in this game.

And:

I would love to be in a  nonhostile area, can you tell me were to find one in this game ??

Apr 15, 2016, 15:4804/15/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14
Cant see them changing it any time soon. As long as the lvl 80+ wallet warriors can see lvl 70's stashes it increases their profits from all the units silly people under lvl 80+ might actually be tempted to revive after getting rofl stomped. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 18, 2016, 13:2304/18/16
09/17/15
Rick41 said:

turbomaster74 said:

Its not the taking a stash part that's being discussed here almost all stashes are not occupied (unless in 99% of the case by a level 80+ player),

its the Holding a stash for longer as 4 minutes in order to gather some resource for all players below lvl 80 that is not possible to do in this game.

And:

I would love to be in a  nonhostile area, can you tell me were to find one in this game ??

Greetings. All Stashes are divided into several groups which are available to players with a certain level. And of course in each level group there will be stronger players, but at least you can compete with them.
Apr 30, 2016, 21:2904/30/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Greetings. All Stashes are divided into several groups which are available to players with a certain level. And of course in each level group there will be stronger players, but at least you can compete with them.

this is the issue that the complaints are about.  yes everyone understands that the level specific areas are there.  the problem is the entire idea is basically a no win.  allowing hit and runs, on an area that has no defense bonus, and understanding that offensive troops are inherantly more powerful the skew is totally in favour of the attacker who does not have any vested interest.  as a defender you cannot compete as the gain from the resourses in no way comes close to the loss of every troop that gets sent there. the complaint is not that PVP should not exist at a stash but rather the lack of balance. that is why the stashes are always empty once you gain level, the cost/benefit just isnt there and pity the fool who trys...

May 5, 2016, 13:0205/05/16
09/17/15
VillageIdiot said:

this is the issue that the complaints are about.  yes everyone understands that the level specific areas are there.  the problem is the entire idea is basically a no win.  allowing hit and runs, on an area that has no defense bonus, and understanding that offensive troops are inherantly more powerful the skew is totally in favour of the attacker who does not have any vested interest.  as a defender you cannot compete as the gain from the resourses in no way comes close to the loss of every troop that gets sent there. the complaint is not that PVP should not exist at a stash but rather the lack of balance. that is why the stashes are always empty once you gain level, the cost/benefit just isnt there and pity the fool who trys...

I've got your point. Indeed, many players just attack others on Stashes for fun, or for PvP. And it's hard to compete. But it should be hard. It's a hardcore game! 
May 20, 2016, 03:3505/20/16
May 20, 2016, 03:41(edited)
11/04/15

I've got your point. Indeed, many players just attack others on Stashes for fun, or for PvP. And it's hard to compete. But it should be hard. It's a hardcore game! 

The Only hardcore on this game is the waiting time to build  and the prices in "special offers" which somehow don't show the $ 19,99  Buy options for a month after making 1 or 2  of the  $19,99 purchases .         Its Kinda strange that you guys don't allow people to spend money?

And the only hardcore about stashes is that that whole system is not used by most of the players, and that people on the other side of the map can attack a stash in 2 minutes without having to use a Boost. And the one defending the stash cant attack the attackers stronghold because he or she is over 3 hrs away!

And the lack of balance between Attacking a Stash and Defending one

Oh well, as the remarks from Moderators and Manager here show, you guys don't even care about making the game More fun to play or want to do any improvements to the game.

I will just shut up  coz you don't care any way.

Have a great life

May 20, 2016, 10:1405/20/16
09/17/15

Rick41 said:

The Only hardcore on this game is the waiting time to build  and the prices in "special offers" which somehow don't show the $ 19,99  Buy options for a month after making 1 or 2  of the  $19,99 purchases .         Its Kinda strange that you guys don't allow people to spend money?

And the only hardcore about stashes is that that whole system is not used by most of the players, and that people on the other side of the map can attack a stash in 2 minutes without having to use a Boost. And the one defending the stash cant attack the attackers stronghold because he or she is over 3 hrs away!

And the lack of balance between Attacking a Stash and Defending one

Oh well, as the remarks from Moderators and Manager here show, you guys don't even care about making the game More fun to play or want to do any improvements to the game.

I will just shut up  coz you don't care any way.

Have a great life 

Many players asked to remove the 1-hour limit on collecting Resources from Settlements. Besides, players were unable to collect Resources since high-level players were controlling all the Settlements; sometimes an entire Clan would be defending one Settlement.

The developers redesigned the concept altogether: they removed the 1-hour limit, divided players into several groups according to their level, and removed the possibility to reinforce Stashes.

May 20, 2016, 15:0505/20/16
May 20, 2016, 15:13(edited)
11/04/15

Many players asked to remove the 1-hour limit on collecting Resources from Settlements. Besides, players were unable to collect Resources since high-level players were controlling all the Settlements; sometimes an entire Clan would be defending one Settlement.

The developers redesigned the concept altogether: they removed the 1-hour limit, divided players into several groups according to their level, and removed the possibility to reinforce Stashes.

Alyona, i Never mentioned any thing about "settlements"

But as you bring this point up; At least People had to travel to a Settlement because they were region bound depending on were someones stronghold was and depending on the level of the orcish dirigible, and people got a warning that they were under attack.

This all i don't find under stashes.

You say "Besides, players were unable to collect Resources since high-level players were controlling all the Settlements"

The same thing is happening with stashes only the strong players can collect from them, weaker players just get attacked within 2 minutes and kicked from the stash besides that, the amount you lose (value of troops) is way to high to make those people use stashes

every bad-ass can attack a stash within a minute without a warning to the one holding the stash,

The one Holding the stash can't even retaliate by an attack on the attackers stronghold because they are Hours away.

And the one being attacked can't retake a stash from the attacker because they only hit and run,

so whats the Fun and purpose in that,  besides only making the strong ones stronger and make other lower players avoid stashes?

and the one occupying a stash is ALWAYS the loser because the loss of troops and the points they gain by being attacked

without getting any of the so far "with a bit of luck" build up resources.

99% of the time you don't even manage to keep a stash for longer then 2 minutes.

But Oh well, you are happy with the way things work so...

I am just a player who offered some more fairness and improvement for also the weaker other paying players in this game.

May 23, 2016, 12:4505/23/16
09/17/15

Rick41 said:

Alyona, i Never mentioned any thing about "settlements"

But as you bring this point up; At least People had to travel to a Settlement because they were region bound depending on were someones stronghold was and depending on the level of the orcish dirigible, and people got a warning that they were under attack.

This all i don't find under stashes.

You say "Besides, players were unable to collect Resources since high-level players were controlling all the Settlements"

The same thing is happening with stashes only the strong players can collect from them, weaker players just get attacked within 2 minutes and kicked from the stash besides that, the amount you lose (value of troops) is way to high to make those people use stashes

every bad-ass can attack a stash within a minute without a warning to the one holding the stash,

The one Holding the stash can't even retaliate by an attack on the attackers stronghold because they are Hours away.

And the one being attacked can't retake a stash from the attacker because they only hit and run,

so whats the Fun and purpose in that,  besides only making the strong ones stronger and make other lower players avoid stashes?

and the one occupying a stash is ALWAYS the loser because the loss of troops and the points they gain by being attacked

without getting any of the so far "with a bit of luck" build up resources.

99% of the time you don't even manage to keep a stash for longer then 2 minutes.

But Oh well, you are happy with the way things work so...

I am just a player who offered some more fairness and improvement for also the weaker other paying players in this game.

But you have mentioned Stashes, right? I have just explained you their pros. I understand that there are some players in this game who attack each and every one who captures them. But it's their choice, right? This is a war game, and we can't forbid our players to attack others. 

After all, it's all in your (players) hands. You can make Stashes profitable or you can wipe other players out on them. 
May 27, 2016, 02:3805/27/16
May 27, 2016, 03:14(edited)
11/04/15

But you have mentioned Stashes, right? I have just explained you their pros. I understand that there are some players in this game who attack each and every one who captures them. But it's their choice, right? This is a war game, and we can't forbid our players to attack others. 

After all, it's all in your (players) hands. You can make Stashes profitable or you can wipe other players out on them. 

When you think that i could make Stashes profitable,  eh... i think you should Re- read all of the above in this topic.

Because you are really missing the point, or you just don't want to take the time to read it properly and get the point of the issue.

I am sure you didn't read because when you say;" This is a war game, and we can't forbid our players to attack others"

I have not spoken about forbidding any one any thing.. I only gave some options to make it more difficult or less profitable for Hit and Runners.

As i already said: If you guys DON'T want to change any thing or DON'T want to improve any thing to make the game nicer and KEEP new players playing.. Just say so..

Its an Common fact that  every one already knows that people that come with good improvements and good arguments are not listened to here on Plarium.

Some examples:

1) a scroll bar in the Bloodpact window (every player wants that, and its being said by numerous people on this forum starting more then a year ago and no action taken by Plarium)

2) The maximum raid limit of 500K a day (what good is it to give extra raid attempts in Fireborn as a reward, when you can not use them because of the 500K limit a day?) Also said by numerous people on this forum and no action taken by plarium also.

Those are only 2 examples, i have seen a lot more and all Plarium does is talk around it and don't even consider changing things just like the things i said in this topic.

Tell me honestly, did the scriptwriters of this game quit and are you guys unable to change things?

Because seeing all improvements that are mentioned by players, and how Plarium reacts on that without even making a Honest consideration Or even a Positive remark...

oh well... Forget i ever tried to make a difference and that i wanted to help making the game nicer...

Just keep up the good work.

May 27, 2016, 09:5505/27/16
09/17/15

As I already said, it's all in the hands of our players. You (not you personally, but players) can make Stashes profitable, it's all in your hands - you can start punishing those Hit'n'Runners, you can set some rules as you did with Settlements. It just takes some time. 

We are not planning to change this game aspect from our side. 

As for the other suggestions:

Once the idea is submitted in the community, I pass it further. When there are enough suggestions, our developers consider each idea. Sometimes they make a fast decision, and sometimes they need more time for consideration. Some ideas require data analysis and cooperation with several teams.

Even if it is accepted, it doesn't mean that it will appear in next update. It's added to the work plans, and as soon as our developers have enough time and resources for it, they will start working on this idea.

Besides your suggestions they have long-term plans for game development, and there are some features which must be done according to their plan. That's why our players' suggestions may be postponed for some period of time.

In some cases it seems that the task is very simple and it can be done till the next update, but when they start working on it, they find out that it's not that easy and they need more time to put in it. Or there can be some technical complications.

I have created this thread: http://plarium.com/forum/en/nords-heroes-of-the-north-browser/suggestions-and-feedback/topics/implemented-suggestions-6 to show you that we do listen to your suggestions, we accept them and implement in our games.

Unfortunately, some suggestions are technically complicated and we cannot accept them.

Some of them are harmful for our game balance (like adjusting limits).

But if you have any suggestions, you can post them in the thread I created recently and I will pass them if they are worthy.

Sep 3, 2016, 09:0209/03/16
11/04/15

As I already said, it's all in the hands of our players. You (not you personally, but players) can make Stashes profitable, it's all in your hands - you can start punishing those Hit'n'Runners, you can set some rules as you did with Settlements. It just takes some time. 

We are not planning to change this game aspect from our side. 

You are so much wiser as me and know more about the game then i do so please;

Give me 1 option: for lower level players how to as you said "Punish Hit'n Runners" .

(They leave the stash so a counter attack is not possible and traveling to their stronghold takes several hours and give them the advantage for the 2nd time. (they get the message you are attacking.)

And give me 1 Option: how to set rules? 

(as far as i know stashes are a 1 person thing and can not be owned or shared by a group, so how do you think to set rules on that?)

Sep 5, 2016, 10:3809/05/16
09/17/15
Rick41 said:

Give me 1 option: for lower level players how to as you said "Punish Hit'n Runners" .

(They leave the stash so a counter attack is not possible and traveling to their stronghold takes several hours and give them the advantage for the 2nd time. (they get the message you are attacking.)

(as far as i know stashes are a 1 person thing and can not be owned or shared by a group, so how do you think to set rules on that?)

Just as you did it with Settlements which were protected with a single Unit, and nobody touched them. 
Sep 17, 2016, 05:0109/17/16
11/04/15

Rick41 said:

Just as you did it with Settlements which were protected with a single Unit, and nobody touched them. 

So a single unit can Punish Hit'n Runners and set rules ?

i am a bit confused here, to be honest normally i am a pretty smart person but at the moment i feel like a dumb noob because i really don't understand what you mean .

We are talking about Stashes yes? and not Settlements? or are we ?

Because when i try to send a single unit , i get the message its not enough to gather resources and i should send more... so is there a hidden setting some were in the game that makes it possible to send a single unit?

and you do know a little more then 1 single unit only gathers resources that are not even worth gathering do you?

But do you mean that a single unit is so much protected that it don't get attacked?

And when it gets attacked it runs out of the stash wounded and bleeding and runs a few hours to "Punish" the Hit'n Runner that attacked ?

if i am right about the above.. i still don't get how that single unit is going to set rules...

so my 2 questions are still not answered..