All Categories

New Items Now Available At The Black Market! Gain An Advantage In Warfare And Scouting!

New Items Now Available At The Black Market! Gain An Advantage In Warfare And Scouting!

Search
DeletedCharacter
Jan 14, 2016, 16:3501/14/16

New Items Now Available At The Black Market!

Gain An Advantage In Warfare And Scouting!

Lord Marshal!

To make your quest to rule Shingård easier than ever before, King Björn has announced the release of the following incredible new Items!

Feast your eyes!

Ghost Army: With this Item, your enemy’s Scouting Reports will show twice as many Units as you actually have. Best of all, your enemy will have no way of knowing that you have activated this Item. They have enough to deal with thanks to the zombies roaming the countryside! Fear sees danger everywhere, Lord Marshals - even in the Ale! Just ask Björn! But this is the best way to pull the wool over your enemy’s eyes!

XP Booster: This Item will multiply the number of Experience Points you get from any battle. It doesn't matter where or how you fight: so long as you come out victorious, you will get an increased number of Experience Points. Now levelling-up is easier than ever before!

You can get these Items at the Black Market (Go to the "Special" section of the “Misc” tab).

Keep your eyes on the prize, Lord Marshal – new advances are always being made up in the Frozen North, and more innovative bone-crushing items are sure to be made available soon!

-Skald

Loyal Bard to his Awesomeness King Björn, the Handsome and Charming

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 14, 2016, 18:1701/14/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:00(edited)
Amazing new features... fix the bugs.
Jan 15, 2016, 19:0001/15/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14

Scald the Bard said:

Ghost Army: With this Item, your enemy’s Scouting Reports will show twice as many Units as you actually have. 

Twice as many?

So if it’s odd number of ANY troop type, there is 100% certainty of ‘ghost army’ NOT being activated. On the other hand, if ALL numbers are even, you can say there is a pretty strong chance of troops being Ghosted up.

In other words, this feature is rather useful, but only against opponents with IQ lower than 60.

Jan 16, 2016, 06:0501/16/16
09/21/15

let say you have 97 troops it will be boosted to 194

if it is 100 it will be boosted to 200.

There is no chances of not being ghosted up if you have odd numbers of army.

Jan 16, 2016, 19:1801/16/16
05/04/14

Topeich said:

Amazing new features... fix the bugs.

Please
Jan 17, 2016, 21:2801/17/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

"Gain an advantage in scouting"

Don´t you mean "Gain an advantage Against scouting!"

As a Spymaster I got excited at new scouting options only to find these new features just make it harder for me.

I think it is time you introduced more rank specific features into the game or there really is little point in the ranking system except for command features for advisers etc.

As a spymaster for my clan(a role I enjoy) i have to keep lower numbers of other classes to support scouts. this means that I am less able to gain rankings in tournaments and harder to win emeralds etc. I gain no advantage being a spymaster, and in many clan they just don´t bother with the ranking system. only clan leader advisers make any different the rest are just pointless really. Is there any chance of seeing something that would actually give a spymaster an advantage over other classes within spying? While im on the subject, why are spitewings so expensive when they only kill one scout. thats alot of magic to spend to kill one basic scout that costs so little?  
DeletedCharacter
Jan 18, 2016, 14:4601/18/16

Lord Marshals, if you face any bugs in the game, please contact me via the private messages.