All Categories

We are eagerly awaiting your opinions! Make your voices heard!

We are eagerly awaiting your opinions! Make your voices heard!

Search
Comments
Dec 29, 2015, 15:2512/29/15
07/06/15

appart la lenteur du jeu qui persiste , et qu il soit impossible de n acheter que 3 jetons (passe de 1 a 7), c est vraiment un trés bon jeu et prenant , j ose meme dire addictif ;)

Passez tous une bonne fin d année :)

Dec 30, 2015, 22:4812/30/15
01/16/14

For me; (C) Auto unit hider!!!

Especially after taking out unit that uses a lot of resources like dragon, it would be just a waste to lose without a fight!! BUT it is overpriced!!! and in soldiers you can get them with IPS! How come Nords doesn't have something like IPS thing???

In "EVONY" another game like yours but has been much longer...

you can build 10 bases!,

you can take over another players base,

you can take over farms,  

you can recall troops anytime... I think you should be considerate to your players and don't think too much for profits... if players like your game they will spend money willingly. Now everyone is spending but grudgingly... not wholeheartedly... make the game enjoyable for players, make it a bit more fair and fun...

RABID

Dec 31, 2015, 03:4412/31/15
Jan 2, 2016, 04:58(edited)
08/10/15

The truth Congratulations! It has not only created a great game, but not slow to improve and fix things that at first I was pretty stressed by it .. thanks. Also in the speed of response in support and customer care. The game, the theme, the idea and graphics, see it better every day makes me proud to bring friends to play with me here.

Now, the option C and D to the other can not compare, because although they are good ideas, you just saved in some other very special occasion, while others are more useful tools.

The Choice and love, the latest acquisitions give it a grandeur to the great strength, even when they are reviving are real good, for that matter, I think it should be use more accessible and understandable, either when you must buy tools (guns, catapults ), as with the soldiers or the walls of the fortress. It ends up being very expensive when compared with other things that are seen as most important, because in any case, with a big attack is not really the "big" defense appears to be note.

B I like, I still think that when you progress through the game you lose interest because there is no effect in sight that could be made about the difference of having certain activated as it is expensive to have them put levels. Then you perhaps show a more obvious way the bonus offered, l wake up in player interest.

I do not think the option approach compared to previous ones. Of course it is the most important because it is the appearance that shows a more distinct change in point of influence with the game. It even allows to interact also with enemies, you have to see to your enemy, etc.

Forced to participate in battlefields and in the sagas, because practically it is the only way to get an abundant inventory, want it to be not so, because the more you progress through the game, it seems less willing and more bets die troops. I understand that participating in tournaments get some tools, but do not think enough.

Moreover ,, showing the trailer, we see different avatars, which have shown us so far, I guess improvements come later? I would love to see hybrids because you never know for sure what happens in the catacombs or in the battlefields. Would love to see female winged dragons elves, orcs with tattoos bellisimos Nordic and Nordic levitating or agility elves or even their magic dragons.

Also what is still at least I have blocked the space on both sides of the head of the champion, (in the trailer) potions are located or so it seems .. .. maybe amnesiac seems elixir potion, or some potion banshee power or orca blood witch ..

I have high expectations, I see the growth of the game and our clan are excited, wondering if appear in the form of prize sheep (which apparently is the strongest unit in the game), or also with vizcarax, perhaps later we can use some undead (which are understood as enemies of the ice queen) but maybe in some way round, could be enslaved and discover a way forward door or a little after the defeat of the same.

Beyond all thanks .. and you know when you want more ideas, pasense our clan, tnemos madly brilliant minds over there.

We expect the year ahead, enlighten them ideas so that they can overcome this excellence that will

2016 Shingard happy!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

La verdad que Felicidades! No solo han creado un juego excelente, sino que no demoran en mejorarlo y en reparar cosas que al principio me estresaban bastante.. por ello gracias. Tambien en la rapidez de respuesta en soporte y atencion al cliente. El juego, la tematica, la ida y los graficos, verlo mejorar a diario me da hasta orgullo de traer amigos a jugar conmigo aqui.

Veamos, la opcion C y D no se comparan a las demas, porque si bien son buenas ideas, solo te salvan en alguna que otra ocasion muy particular, mientras que las demas herramientas son mas utiles.

La opcion E me encanta, las ultimas adquisiciones le dan una imponencia a la fortaleza genial, hasta cuando estan reanimandose son buenisimos, respeco a eso, creo que deberia ser mas accesible y entendible su uso, ya sea cuando debes comprar herramientas (cañones, catapultas), como con los soldados o las paredes de la fortaleza. Termina siendo muy costoso cuando lo comparas con otras cosas que se ven como mas importantes, porque en todo caso, con un ataque grande realmente no se nota la "gran" defensa que aparenta ser. 

La B me gusta, aun asi creo que cuando avanzas en el juego le pierdes interes, porque no hay ningun efecto a la vista que podria hacerse sobre la diferencia de tener ciertos niveles activados ya que es caro tenerlos puestos. Entonces quizas mostrar de una forma mas evidente el bonus que ofrece, despertaria en l jugador mas interes.

No creo que la opcion A se acerque en comparacion con las anteriores. Por supuesto es la mas importante, porque es la que en aparencia muestra un cambio mas claro en su punto de influencia con el juego. Incluso permite poder interactuar tambien con enemigos, al poder ver que tiene tu enemigo, etc

Obliga a participar en campos de batalla y en las sagas, porque practicamente es la unica forma de obtener un inventario abundante, quisiera que no fuera asi, porque cuanto mas avanzas en el juego, pareciera que menos ganas y mas apuestas a morir las tropas. Entiendo que participando en los torneos obtienes algunas herramientas, pero no creo que las suficientes.

Por otra parte,, en el trailer que muestran, vemos diferentes avatares, a los que nos han mostrado hasta ahora, supongo que vienen mejoras mas adelante? Me encantaria ver hibridos, ya que nunca se sabe a ciencia cierta que pasa en las catacumbas o en los campos de batalla. Amaria ver dragones hembra, elfos con alas de dragones, orcos bellisimos con tattoos de nordicos, y nordicos levitando o con la agilidad de los elfos o aun su magia.

Tambien se ve que lo que aun al menos yo, tengo bloqueado ese espacio en ambos lados de la cabeza del campeon, (en el trailer) se ubican pociones o al menos eso parece.. pareciera elixir.. quizas brebaje amnesico, o alguna pocion de poder de banshee o la bruja de sangre orca..

Tengo muchas expectativas, veo el crecimiento del juego y en nuestro clan estamos entusiasmados, pensando si aparecera en forma de premio la oveja (que en apariencia es la unidad mas fuerte del juego), o si asi como con la vizcarax, quizas mas adelante podremos usar algun muerto viviente (que se comprenden como enemigos, parte de la reina de hielo) pero que quizas en algun revez, podrian ser esclavizados y descubrirnos alguna puerta o forma de avanzar un poco mas en pos de la derrota de la misma.

Mas alla de todo gracias y ya saben.. cuando quieran mas ideas pasense por nuestro clan, tnemos mentes locamente brillantes por alli.

Esperamos que el año que comienza, les ilumine las ideas para que puedan superar la excelencia de este que se va

Feliz año 2016 Shingard!

Dec 31, 2015, 05:3812/31/15
Dec 31, 2015, 05:40(edited)
09/21/15

Hello Retadora,

Please follow our official forum rules for Nords,

You'r above post is not meeting our forum criteria which is as follows:

1.4 Members are asked to post in English, as this is an English speaking community. If you still need to post using different languages then provide us with an English translation. This will facilitate the Staff assisting you with any issues.

Please from now on, provide English translation along with your post if you want to get assisted faster. You can use free online translator tools for this.

Full rules can be found here

Translated using google. / Traducido utilizando Google.

Hola Retadora,

Por favor, siga las reglas nuestro foro oficial para Nords,

You'r anterior post no es conocer nuestros criterios foro es el siguiente:

Se pide a 1,4 miembros para publicar en Inglés, ya que es una comunidad de habla Inglés. Si usted todavía tiene que publicar el uso de diferentes idiomas y luego nos proporcione una traducción al Inglés. Esto facilitará el personal que ayudar con cualquier problema.

Por favor, de ahora en adelante, proporcionar traducción Inglés junto con su puesto si usted desea conseguir asistido más rápido. Puede utilizar las herramientas gratuitas traductor en línea para esto.

Reglas completas foro se pueden encontrar aquí

Jan 1, 2016, 14:5601/01/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

Number 1, although i would like to see some changes and additions to it, for example:

1) If i buy a key for a chest i risk of getting the same item that i already have but maybe with even worse stats and since i can't have more than 1 of each item equipped at any given time it would render that item useless and next to completely worthless. Sure i can break it down for shards but if i buy a key for up to 3750 Emeralds then i'm not doing it to get to the shards. So if you could implement some kind of mechanics that would prevent us from getting the same item with lesser stats whenever we open a chest with a key that has been BOUGHT (keys that i win stay as they are)  that would certainly improve at least my willingness to buy keys.

2) A new building, a blacksmith or something (obtainable and upgradeable just like the Shrine of Gorgoth but at a higher cost for each 10 levels)  where we can combine 2 items from the same class (offensive or defensive) to make for a far greater amount of items and a chance of owning something unique. It would start by us constructing the building and be allowed to combine 2 Common items, then as we upgrade the building the same way as the shrine of Gorgoth (meaning without using thralls and each upgrade taking 24hrs) every 10 levels we'd be allowed to combine Rare items then Epic and finally Legendary items. 

3) A new skill where we train the ability to double-wield a weapon. I'd like to see this either way but if nr 1 isn't possible to do then this would make up for it.

4) When i'm in my inventory i would like to see the image of my champion change whenever i ad/change/remove a weapon or a piece of equipment. If i put on an armor it would be nice to see him/her/it wearing that armor etc etc.

I would also like to see some changes in some other areas of the game. My contacts list for example, right now i can only access it if go go to the map which can be very annoying, and basically the same thing with my stronghold which i CAN'T access from the map, something that's even more annoying. When i'm at the map looking for other strongholds to attack i sometimes feel the need to bunker my units to keep them safe but if i do that then i need to go inside my stronghold and so lose the position on the map, very very VERY annoying. 

I would also like to see at least 1 more option in the contacts list, the option to send reinforcements to my contacts. Right now i have to go to that specific location on the map to be able to do that and that can be too time consuming, especially since this game has a tendency towards lagging so much.

I would also like to see a new unit type, a collector of sorts...or whathaveyou. It could work something like this: I buy it at the black market for say 100-500 Emeralds, maybe depending on the level of the unit (it can't be expensive or it won't be worth buying considering that you need to be able to come out on top even if you keep it at a level 1 emerald quarry)  and i use it whenever i want to take a settlement. The way i use it is that i send it together with my regular units and if i'm successful in taking said settlement that unit will stay there and collect resources/emeralds and automatically transfer them to my storage at a specific interval depending on the level of said unit. This unit wouldn't have any OP/DP stats and so i can't be killed but it also can't be removed, once the unit has reached the settlement it's there for the duration. If i don't succeed in taking the settlement then that unit would go back to my stronghold, but if i am successful then that unit will stay there for the duration or until any of the following things happen. 1 when the timer on the settlement reaches 0 the unit "dies" or whatever. 2 If the settlement is seized by someone else the unit "dies" or whatever. 3 if i chose for any reason to leave the settlement i will forfeit that unit and it...you guessed it, it dies or whatever. So basically it would be a 1-time-use kind of item that can be bought in 4 different levels, lvl 1 collects every 1 hour, lvl 2 collects every 4 hours, lvl 3 every 8 hours, and lvl 4 every 12 hours.

I have lots of other ideas but little time to share them. Some kind of thank-you-for-a-brilliant-set-of-ideas token of appreciation in the form of emeralds or something wouldn't be frowned upon, and would surely help to free up some time to put them into words.  

Jan 2, 2016, 08:2701/02/16
07/27/15

First i want to wish the moderators and gamers a great 2016 

I would say i like the feature:

1 INVENTORY//  Possitive u can deside what u put in// Negative i have 23 keys i cant use because i never get northmans and orkchest bummer on that one.PLZ do somthing with Scrolling of skillslist and bloodpactlist ( need scrol all the way down anoying and timetaking.

2 BJORNS GIFTS// Like  a game where u can earn gifts.(Players should be rewardet better they online more).For example fireborn run starts again afther 90 days and u get the same rewards all over again is a poor effort to motivate players come online every day(NO GOOD)

3 STRONGHOLDS Walls. Also very disepointed is the low power of defence u get on Stronghold.For the emeralds u need put there it should protect umore ore give ur defence units more power ore put ur defenceforce from stronghold up.Stronghold guards are poor defence i am sad i put my emeralds there. (100k emeralds is a pure ripoff for 10k defence)

New features are nice tools auto hiders is nice when u have them ore the emeralds.(IDEA?? put these in dayly run i would have more players online every day.

4 I would like more easy tools for CHIEFS of clans.// Would like chief have page were he can see all the stats of clan without srolling etc.

1 Page i can see every player his stats and were i can promote him ore here  and send mail ore recourses would save me 2 hours a day.

Jan 6, 2016, 05:5101/06/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14
b
DeletedCharacter
Jan 11, 2016, 12:0101/11/16
Great responses, Lord Marshals! Thank you! 
Jan 15, 2016, 17:3601/15/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14

I would very much like the option to buy a 3rd thrall, and I know others in my clan have the same view.