All Categories

Wars of Nords

Wars of Nords

Search
Nov 20, 2015, 17:1611/20/15
03/27/14

Wars of Nords

You’re always the one step ahead of your opponents, 

Working together with your  comrades to take the battlefield and to defend with all means

You pride yourself and your clan on your strength and tactical skills 

The map changes as the Obelisk changes hands from one clan to another

It's been a few weeks now that a great battle among the Nords map,

Great Clans and friendly forces were on a mission to attack and take, At any great forces

Together many have joined and did some remarkable hits, thousands and thousands troops fallen

This is the beginning as new clans have emerged and grown, 

new banners are showing up on the map, a whole new competition awaits

Who will be among the top 10?  The best of the rest to have control over the frozen lands?

to hold and defend at all mean? will it be yours?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 21, 2015, 08:0211/21/15
07/13/15

There were big changes on the map in the last two weeks. Did Malice, Vanguard, Solstice run out of cash? :)))

I really like the Obelisk map now.

P.S. and who is this chap on the left?

Nov 21, 2015, 14:2111/21/15
03/27/14

Obvious Pip didn't

im really amazed the effort he put in taking these two obelisk down,.

well out of honesty, i think he paid plariums server bills for the month lol

great Job Malice in defending, but sometimes someones wallet can do some crazy damage

now these are just a few of my hits, not all of them, lolz

Nov 21, 2015, 14:2311/21/15
03/27/14

Primus said:

P.S. and who is this chap on the left?

Oh   that's just pip, he is on his own personal vendetta lol

Nov 21, 2015, 14:5111/21/15
May 17, 2016, 11:19(edited)
07/25/14

"Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory."-Sun Tzu

MALICE has no shame in the way it has conducted itself during its time in Nords. We can be proud of our past & I am even prouder of them in the way they handled a defeat. But this war is not over & we are still here. Now we no longer are burdened with building defense constantly and can concentrate solely on attack:) Time & patience are the two best warriors & they are with us.

I to enjoy the way the map looks, lots of targets!

Meadran

Nov 21, 2015, 16:1311/21/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

Fantastic work Vanguard & Thugs & their allies. Meadran has damaged yet another once-great Clan. This time it is Malice Meadran has brought to ruin. As leader of Vanquard, Meadran  made a pact with the then leader of Malice, to give Vanguard's OBs away & and remove the good strong players from Vanguard and have then hopefully join Malice - Meadran sold out Vanguard in exchange for being crowned leader of Malice. As new leader of Malice - Meadran demanded Vanguard submit to his demands that Vanguard ally itself with it's sworn enemy the DRIFTERS. That was that final act of betrayel by Meadran that appears to have been the last straw. Vanguard it seems then grew a backbone and severed all ties with Malice and Solstice and form a new alliance with Thugs and others. Meadran made the mistake of attacking the new allies OBs, and then attacking Vanguards OBs. Bragging that he would see that those that opposed him would be lucky to only have ONE OB left, unless they begged mercy and returned to HIS rule over them.  Hahahaha!

Thank you Pipo2, Saskia, Handy, Beast, and the hundreds of other Players that have shown these last few weeks That a dictatorship such as Meadran has, is a failed State. Today i see that Malice has lost ALL of it's own OB's 

Those that worked to take them GAVE Malices lost OB to other Clans - so these clans themselves now have OB's

TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL NEW DAY IN NORDS! The map now is wonderland to behold!

Nov 21, 2015, 16:2311/21/15
Nov 21, 2015, 16:25(edited)
07/25/14
Your a great fiction writer:) Love your 2k hits! Way to support the effort & let others do your dirty work:)
Nov 21, 2015, 17:1811/21/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14

I'm agree !

STOP financial cheating !
Nov 21, 2015, 17:2111/21/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

take a map with 70 millions of offensive troups ? where is the game here , when you can take all the map with credit card ? It's anti-game.

If you want to play with one player who alone expenditure on GDP of some countries, up to you , but you will lose all these players who prefer the strategy, and no new player will come in this game with this player , sorry if I prefer the challenge to the total destruction

Nov 21, 2015, 17:4511/21/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

Meadran said:

Your a great fiction writer:) Love your 2k hits! Way to support the effort & let others do your dirty work:)

??? I have not hit your hold nor any Obs. And i am in a clan that does not hold any Obs - and thats the way we want it. I have seen your messages to others in screenshots that are all over the internet lol. I see your fictions written here. Of course you would project upon others :-) you are a BAD fiction writer lol

Nov 21, 2015, 17:4711/21/15
Nov 21, 2015, 17:52(edited)
07/25/14
I am assuming your are going to post some really impressive reply...I tell you what. How about we have an open discussion about the events? We can have it in VAN/MAL or whoever's TS even. You can represent your side and I will defend mine & we can let everyone listen/read what is said? I am willing and unafraid. Open it up to the whole server. Put up or shut-up. All those involved can be there to listen and hear so they can connect the dots. I have nothing to hide or run from..or pick someone else to defend your side:) I will make that an open invite to anyone:)
Nov 21, 2015, 17:5511/21/15
Nov 21, 2015, 17:56(edited)
07/25/14

Margaret Cunningham said:

Margaret Cunningham said: ??? I have not hit your hold nor any Obs. And i am in a clan that does not hold any Obs - and thats the way we want it. I have seen your messages to others in screenshots that are all over the internet lol. I see your fictions written here. Of course you would project upon others :-) you are a BAD fiction writer lol

**MY mistake, so you did nothing in this.
Nov 21, 2015, 18:0111/21/15
03/27/14

Fantastic work Vanguard & Thugs & their allies. Meadran has damaged yet another once-great Clan. This time it is Malice Meadran has brought to ruin. As leader of Vanquard, Meadran  made a pact with the then leader of Malice, to give Vanguard's OBs away & and remove the good strong players from Vanguard and have then hopefully join Malice - Meadran sold out Vanguard in exchange for being crowned leader of Malice. As new leader of Malice - Meadran demanded Vanguard submit to his demands that Vanguard ally itself with it's sworn enemy the DRIFTERS. That was that final act of betrayel by Meadran that appears to have been the last straw. Vanguard it seems then grew a backbone and severed all ties with Malice and Solstice and form a new alliance with Thugs and others. Meadran made the mistake of attacking the new allies OBs, and then attacking Vanguards OBs. Bragging that he would see that those that opposed him would be lucky to only have ONE OB left, unless they begged mercy and returned to HIS rule over them.  Hahahaha!

Thank you Pipo2, Saskia, Handy, Beast, and the hundreds of other Players that have shown these last few weeks That a dictatorship such as Meadran has, is a failed State. Today i see that Malice has lost ALL of it's own OB's 

Those that worked to take them GAVE Malices lost OB to other Clans - so these clans themselves now have OB's

TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL NEW DAY IN NORDS! The map now is wonderland to behold!

You are thanking alot of people there that hardly did anything to our Ob's

you should be thanking Pip for his credit card,

Oh btw when pip gets board and has nothing to hit, watch out!!!!!!

there's a wild Wolf out there, and he loves seeking a good kill boredom does crazy things to people 

Nov 21, 2015, 18:0211/21/15
11/05/14

You bloviate. It is your own words that defeat you - screenshots for all to see everywhere of what you've written, what others have written in return. It is never your fault for what you say, what you do. It's always some one else's fault for your short comings.You are like a Jim Jones Cult leader - once the members of your cult see what you are - you force feed them poison with a gun pointed at their heads :-( very sad.

Nov 21, 2015, 18:0411/21/15
07/25/14
My offer stands:) Feel free to bring a long these screen shots. Where I lie or tell an untruth. 
Nov 21, 2015, 18:4211/21/15
03/27/14

You bloviate. It is your own words that defeat you - screenshots for all to see everywhere of what you've written, what others have written in return. It is never your fault for what you say, what you do. It's always some one else's fault for your short comings.You are like a Jim Jones Cult leader - once the members of your cult see what you are - you force feed them poison with a gun pointed at their heads :-( very sad.

what has he lied about? 

id like to see these screen shots you speak of....

What i see here is, He gave up his position in Vanguard under trust and they took advantage of the situation,

then turned there back on there very family that built them, built the name and the players..

it wasn't even a week and Vanguard started hitting our Obelisk, We where just starting the war with Uni

and getting over the war with Thugs You joined in the attacks and allied with Pip 

Like i said wasn't even a week, 

So who is lying? who did the betrayal??

Meadran for the longest time told us not to attack Vanguard he i believed you guys would wake up and see what you guys where doing....

He believed in Vanguard, because he built it, 

Well congrats, you guys woke the sleeping giant, we now have no responsibility 

Good gaming   
Nov 21, 2015, 19:3511/21/15
11/05/14

Blasphemy said:

You joined in the attacks and allied with Pip 

??? I joined the attack?

How, by posting HERE on this forum, "Moderated" by Malice members who work for Plaruim?

The screenshots of convos and attacks I saw were posted from malice members, and several other Clans as well. Your chain of events don't hold up. Nor do the dates, the timelines you say events happened. most all of the screenshots I've seen shown , have actual dates and times that are worlds apart from what you say here.

Talk about fiction writers. You are pretty bad at it.

I imagine all that come here and don't back up the false narrative you put forth, you remove their comments. I am free to speak the truth because I am friends with a lot of players in many different clans - many of my friends have left malice and have shared a LOT with me . Meadran talks a LOT :-) I use my REAL name. Makes a difference when one is credible or not :-) you malice can of course remove my posts and continue your one-sided spin away from the truth. I'm just having a fun time in the game and havent had to interact with you :-) tootles :-)

Nov 21, 2015, 19:4311/21/15
11/05/14
i love the fact , pipo sent 70 millions of offensive troups and no one off his friend talks about that ^^ , be careful , when he will have nothing to destroy , you are the next 
Nov 21, 2015, 19:5711/21/15
11/05/14

kingainer said:

i love the fact , pipo sent 70 millions of offensive troups and no one off his friend talks about that ^^ , be careful , when he will have nothing to destroy , you are the next 
sounds to me like you were very unwise in who you choose to ally yourself with - and have a lot of animosity for choosing unwisely. You ARE the company you keep after all. even here

Nov 21, 2015, 19:5811/21/15
Nov 21, 2015, 20:03(edited)
03/27/14

??? I joined the attack?

How, by posting HERE on this forum, "Moderated" by Malice members who work for Plaruim?

Blasphemy said:

You joined in the attacks and allied with Pip 

Nice try Sunshine but Destroyer is Clan Uni and is a Mod for the plarium as well!!

now don't go getting your panties in a knot over plariums helpers stick with the topic eh?

BTW "YOU" as in your clan together, or do you work alone?????

Nov 21, 2015, 20:4811/21/15
07/25/14
should be pointed out VAN and Drifters have an OB Nap now:)