Updated Battleground Mechanics!

Search
DeletedCharacter
Oct 8, 2015, 10:3110/08/15

Increased Rewards!

Lord Marshals!

King Björn has significantly increased the rewards for engaging Battlegrounds! But be warned, Lord Marshal – you may encounter stronger resistance from the Ice Queen’s Cold Legions at new Battlegrounds!

Furthermore, from now on Battlegrounds will arrive in sixes! What does this mean? Simple! Instead of having to defeat all 12 Battlegrounds in order to get 12 more the following day, you now only have to defeat 6 (either Offensive or Defensive) Battlegrounds to unlock 6 more! Once you’ve defeated those 6 Battlegrounds you can unlock yet ANOTHER 6!

You will receive the first 12 Battlegrounds (6 Offensive and 6 Defensive) at 00:00 UTC each day. If you manage to defeat 6 of either the Offensive or Defensive Battlegrounds that day, we’ll give you 6 more, including a new Level-up Battleground. If you’re still hungry for more, you can engage 6 more Battlegrounds of the same type you previously defeated in order to get a new batch of 6 Battlegrounds, the 3rd one! We’ll even throw in one Level-Up Battleground of the other type for good measure!

Example: If you defeat all 6 available Defensive Battlegrounds, you will receive a further 6 Defensive Battlegrounds, along with ONE Offensive Level-up Battleground. If you still have 6 Offensive Battlegrounds available at the time of the refresh, one of them will be substituted for the new Offensive Level-up Battleground.

And, like always, the next refresh will be at 00:00 UTC. This means that from now on all Lord Marshals will have 3 refreshes each day.

Please note: These changes do NOT apply to Saga Quests.

Seize your opportunity at Battlegrounds before the Ice Queen regains her icy hold on them!

Keep your eyebrows frosty,

Skald

Loyal Bard to King Björn, Great Listener and Instigator of Change

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 8, 2015, 15:3710/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14

There are some bugs.

1. Each time I go to the Battle Menu and send out an army to a battlefield, I'm automatically taken from my city to the map. Very annoying.

2. After each battle, when I go to check my battle reports, I'm taken to the battle replay. Really annoying.
Oct 8, 2015, 16:0510/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14
About the battle report that doesn't happen to me anymore. Just don't press on it. Click on the "!" button and it read it automatically.
Oct 8, 2015, 16:1910/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

hey you guys have changed increase the strength of bgs, I'm used to kill bg lvl 125 with 310 k force sent 326 k, I did not kill and there is still half the force, what happened?

Oct 8, 2015, 17:1910/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

Down to 3 BG's and no reset http://prntscr.com/8p62fy

Except for the fact that you now need 490K for lvl 125 instead of 250K 

and again no information on this prior to patch/up date/down date

Oct 9, 2015, 00:5610/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

they are harder now, and the "improved rewards" apparently means "the same complete lack of rewards as always".  Lost twice as much as normal against a lower level BG, and just got one grey item no units no resources.  So same rewards, but much higher losses.  This makes sense how?

Then did one a few levels higher, sent over 50k, report lists i lost 35k (but that was everything, the reports seem buggy about failing to list the losses based on bonuses-so if you have gear and runes giving a high bonus it lists their value as if  you didn't have any making it hard to gauge losses), and the enemy still has about 20% of its forces left after that.  Gotta love how they took long-standing norms for off/def strength required, then changed it so that people are going to lose a lot of units (of course, they hope that will push cashers to spend more, and free players to quit and save their server space)
Oct 10, 2015, 19:4310/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14
Scald the Bard said:

Increased Rewards!

Lord Marshals!

King Björn has significantly increased the rewards for engaging Battlegrounds! But be warned, Lord Marshal – you may encounter stronger resistance from the Ice Queen’s Cold Legions at new Battlegrounds!

Furthermore, from now on Battlegrounds will arrive in sixes! What does this mean? Simple! Instead of having to defeat all 12 Battlegrounds in order to get 12 more the following day, you now only have to defeat 6 (either Offensive or Defensive) Battlegrounds to unlock 6 more! Once you’ve defeated those 6 Battlegrounds you can unlock yet ANOTHER 6!

You will receive the first 12 Battlegrounds (6 Offensive and 6 Defensive) at 00:00 UTC each day. If you manage to defeat 6 of either the Offensive or Defensive Battlegrounds that day, we’ll give you 6 more, including a new Level-up Battleground. If you’re still hungry for more, you can engage 6 more Battlegrounds of the same type you previously defeated in order to get a new batch of 6 Battlegrounds, the 3rd one! We’ll even throw in one Level-Up Battleground of the other type for good measure!

Example: If you defeat all 6 available Defensive Battlegrounds, you will receive a further 6 Defensive Battlegrounds, along with ONE Offensive Level-up Battleground. If you still have 6 Offensive Battlegrounds available at the time of the refresh, one of them will be substituted for the new Offensive Level-up Battleground.

And, like always, the next refresh will be at 00:00 UTC. This means that from now on all Lord Marshals will have 3 refreshes each day.

Please note: These changes do NOT apply to Saga Quests.

Seize your opportunity at Battlegrounds before the Ice Queen regains her icy hold on them!

Keep your eyebrows frosty,

Skald

Loyal Bard to King Björn, Great Listener and Instigator of Change

Oct 10, 2015, 19:4310/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14
oh ok
Oct 11, 2015, 10:4510/11/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14
I've finished 2 lvl 125 BGs before and one of them i finished with no more than 50% right units, the resistance was evenly split between Dragons and Elves mostly, and just a few northmen and orcs. When i finished that mission i did it with just dragons or elves (i don't remember which but it doesn't really matter in this case since the resistance was evenly split between those 2 types) and it took me about 333k OP. NOW i'm working on a new lvl 125 BG, something i had started BEFORE these updates and even though the mission is 90% elves and i have sent +200k in just dragons i'm now up at 482k and still not finished. The last 1/4 squares that shows your BG progress has been lit since i sent the dragons, so that would mean you have increased the resistance by 400%??? That's just insane and make no sense whatsoever.  I think you Palarium need to check those updates cos the units are just as expensive as they were before the updates, they still take forever to build and the resources are still just as hard to come by as before, but somehow you thought it would be wise to to make the BGs even more costly (in terms of units) to complete?? So to summarize IT HAS BEEN CHANGED SO THAT I NEED MORE UNITS TO FINISH A BG, BUT THE WAYS AND MEANS TO ACHIEVE THE UNITS IN THE FIRST PLACE ARE STILL THE SAME. Hmm...
Oct 11, 2015, 16:2410/11/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14
oh this is so lovely, i just finished a 2nd lvl 125 BG and this time i got absolutely NOTHING in return.... +750 Elf Mages 20 dragons almost 70 Lancers and a few Legendary Units straight to shit. Thank you Palarium, realy, because we are all made of money
Oct 11, 2015, 20:1310/11/15
03/27/14

BOSTONGEORGE , Sorry, we have minors that use the forums i had to delete your second post do to swearing in it,

say what you want but try and keep the foul language out of it thank you

Oct 12, 2015, 16:2010/12/15
07/06/15

bonjour  :)

le direct sur la carte pour les champs de bataille ou raid , est vraiment inutile et plutot casse pied, mais

j échappe a la video d office que d autres ont , des fois merci les bugs 
Oct 12, 2015, 22:2910/12/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

Agrona said:

le direct sur la carte pour les champs de bataille ou raid , est vraiment inutile et plutot casse pied, mais

And in English?

Oct 13, 2015, 07:0710/13/15
07/06/15

Maniakaal said:

Agrona said:

And in English?

do as I do, google translate

when we have a forum in French?

friendly

Oct 13, 2015, 21:2110/13/15
03/27/14

Agrona said:

Bonjour

nous savons de la vidéo lors de la vérification des raids, et les devs essayons de résoudre ce problème,

Je crois que son fixe maintenant, mais certains peuvent avoir quelques problèmes avec elle

et même avec Direct aller à la carte, merci bien

english

we know of the video when checking raids, and the devs are trying to fix this,

i believe its fixed now, but some may have some issues with it

and same with direct going to the map, thanks though 

Oct 15, 2015, 07:3410/15/15
07/06/15

Blasphemy said:

Agrona said:

Bonjour

nous savons de la vidéo lors de la vérification des raids, et les devs essayons de résoudre ce problème,

Je crois que son fixe maintenant, mais certains peuvent avoir quelques problèmes avec elle

et même avec Direct aller à la carte, merci bien

english

we know of the video when checking raids, and the devs are trying to fix this,

i believe its fixed now, but some may have some issues with it

and same with direct going to the map, thanks though 

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but still the same problem