All Categories

Legendary dragon chests bought with emeralds

Search
Feb 15, 2017, 15:5502/15/17
09/14/15

12/13 febuary 2017, I received cruel talons legendary from battlegrounds the upgrade value was greater than the one I received when I payed with emeralds, I have reported this too support " they said they would pass it on to the appropriate team " is it just me or do you think this is a breach of confidence, I have already started to upgrade the cruel talon I bought with emeralds now I have to break it for a considerably less amount of shards & I left wondering why I bothered to purchase these items in the first place. So think long & hard before you pay for anything because no matter how high you go in the game they seem to be in control without a care in the world.....
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 15, 2017, 15:5902/15/17
09/14/15

Antony said:

12/13 febuary 2017, I received cruel talons legendary from battlegrounds the upgrade value was greater than the one I received when I payed with emeralds, I have reported this too support " they said they would pass it on to the appropriate team " is it just me or do you think this is a breach of confidence, I have already started to upgrade the cruel talon I bought with emeralds now I have to break it for a considerably less amount of shards & I left wondering why I bothered to purchase these items in the first place. So think long & hard before you pay for anything because no matter how high you go in the game they seem to be in control without a care in the world.

Feb 16, 2017, 07:5902/16/17
01/13/14
that kind of problem is annoying - developers should think about it better otherwise it is a waste of emeralds
Feb 16, 2017, 09:5702/16/17
10/11/15
Thought they already iron that out long time ago. Remember some chap brought it up quite a while back after that no news.
Apr 20, 2017, 17:3204/20/17
07/06/15
you also have to look at it this way. as time goes by items will most likely increase in power to lure spenders as well as free players to keep pushing to get stronger. so the claws you bought 6 months ago may end up weaker then ones you can win 6 months later. the game and the stats will continue to grow( although this game seems to be keeping it under control so far). one of the ways this game controls the growth of stats is by the fatality issue. aside from turrets and walls that can be repaired any other unit you spend money on can be taken away from you by a bad decision on whom you attack. or if defensive unit the strength of whomever attacks you if you chose to defend castle. It makes the fact that its a waste of funds more apparent but ironically it isn't reducing the flow of cash into the game. BUT on the topic in any game you play you will find that any item you buy within a small duration of time you will be able to win or buy better units whether it be with bonus attacked or simple atk and def stats. the game grows so will rewards until units you bought or paid for and worked hard for a year ago may have no affect on the current game play at all